Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:34 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique came in with a sigh and nodded. "Yes. He has been busy for a few days now. I forget what it's like when he buries himself in his work. Especially this close to the holidays." She smiled softly and took a seat nearby. "How are you feeling, love? You have made quite the recovery these past few months." Monique poured the tea and smiled warmly, though it didnt quite reach her eyes. She was worried for her Owen.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:49 am
User Image Inoita smiled slightly at her mothers worry. you know what Adda gets like maman, he wants all the work done with before the holidays so he can enjoy them with all his children and grandchildren. And his greatgrandchild on the way. She said softly trying to reassure the other woman before she shuddered, her a grandmother? Heavens forbid that poor infant would inherit her temper. Beside you usually are up in your arms planning all the balls and what not this season. Have you given my sisters the work? Or heavens forbid my brothers. I promise we would have a mud wrestling festival then. If their wifes let them. She attempted to joke. Bringing her mother’s thoughts away from the worry. and I’m doing fine. Not 100% but working on getting there. I don’t want to pose a danger for anyone during the holidays. She admitted softly. She knew she was as healthy as she could be. Evelyn and Erendriel made sure of that one. But she didn’t feel her head was in the game just yet.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:00 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique took a long slow drink from her cup. "Of course, dear. I just miss him is all." She sighed and nodded. "Zeara told me, I'm working too much and that she would plan this year with Kimmi. She said she's longed to do it since she was a girl. I couldnt tell her no." Monique smiled at Inoita's attempt to cheer her up. "Iris and Caeda would put an end to both my boys if they dared to embarrass them in that way."

Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn's voice suddenly entered in Inoita's mind. "I know it's your tea time with grandma...but I need you to get rid of her. I...I have to talk to you...you're the only only one who would understand..." Even in their minds she sounded distraught, upset, and worried. It must be important.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:10 am
User Image Inoita smiled gently before she closed her eyes. Well with Kimmela and Zeara planning it wouldn’t be a mudparty atleast.. but can you please make sure they don’t invite every eligible single man out there? She asked looking at her mother with pleading eyes. I’m not some old lady they need to wed off to the most good looking amn or woman on the planet. She pouted. Maman, as lovely as our tea times are. I think I sadly will have to draw this short and go take a nap. I feel a bit tiered and chilly today. She said softly as she stood up and kissed her mother’s forehead.

Eveie go wait in my bed room, I will be there as soon as I can sweety. She mind spoke to her “niece”.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:22 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique looked saddened by their short time but nodded. "Its fine my dear. Your rest is important. I wouldn't want you catching an illness on my account." She leaned over and kissed her daughter's cheek. "Though I make no promises about the suitors, I will check on them." Monique winked before gathering her things and leaving.

Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Hearing Inoita, Evelyn ported herself into the woman's room. She sat nervously on the woman's bed, tears in her eyes as she fiddled with something in her hands. Evie didnt know who else to go to. Her mother? Out of the question. Her twin? Absolutely not. Her father? Heavens no. She sighed and closed her teary eyes, letting one of the tears roll down her cheek. How could this have happened? She sighed, knowing exactly how. It was all her fault.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:39 am
User Image Inoita took a deep breath before she glanced over her shoulder and nodded before closed her office door and went to her bedroom. Once she was there she opened the door and closed it placing a silencing orb around the room before she went to the bed and pulled Evelyn into her arms. Oh sweety what has you this upset? She asked gently as she held the girl closer to her. Had she failed her age-old promise again? Did she not look out carefully enough for the twins this time around either?  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:49 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

When the woman put her arms around her, she broke. Evelyn fell into a fit of sobs as she opened her hand revealing a white plastic stick. A pregnancy test. It was positive. "I...I'm so sorry...I...didnt mean for this to h..happen...i...dont know what to do..." The teen looked even smaller now, like she was literally shrinking before Inoita's eyes. She wiped her eyes. "What am I gonna tell my mum? My adda? Eren?" She shook her head. This wasn't supposed to happen. It wasnt supposed to be like this. Yet here she is...a pregnant teenager. Her family reputation was being destroyed by her.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:35 pm
User Image Inoita held the distraught girl closer and rocked her gently. ssh sweety this is not the end of the world. No one of us will love you less. But first off you need to decide if you want the baby or not. I’m not saying you must do an abortion there are plenty of options. She said softly her mind working quickly as she comprehended the problem. What she would suggest next depended a lot on how Evie would respond. I know you are a mature young woman. Is it a steady partner of yours atleast? She asked gently.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:04 pm
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evie shook her head. "If I'm going to be honest...I have no idea who it could be..." She said softly. "All the parties and drinking...and being stupid...i..." Evie sighed. "I dont know if I'll keep it or not..." She finally answered. "I've failed you and I've tarnished our family name...they will lock me away until I'm grandma's age..." She shook her head.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:52 pm
User Image Inoita smiled softly into the girls hair. Rihanon my sweet, I have done many things that would have ruined the reputation of this family long ago. She said softly holding the girl close. You know who I am, you just need to say the world and we will fix this issue right away. Any way you want, including moving the embryo into me, your child birthed by me. No scandal bigger than the ones I usually make. She said softly before humming a comforting tune to the young woman.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:03 pm
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

At the mention of her old name. Rhiannon's eyes began to glow. She looked up at the woman in awe. The one she had pledged her allegiance to from the very beginning. This woman grew up by her side and would sacrifice anything for her. Evie bit her bottom lip. "I cannot ask you to do that, Ino. You have given so much for Arawan and me. I could not ask for another favor. Especially not one of that magnitude." She sat up and wiped thr tears from her eyes. "Give me a couple days to figure out what I'm doing...or maybe who the father is? It might help sway my mind. Meanwhile,
please keep this from my parents and my brother? Izzy is just a kid, she wouldn't understand anyway but just in case, dont tell my little sister either. Actually, nobody in the family can know..."
Evelyn bit her lip. The chance of her finding the father of her child was slim to none. She smiled slightly and laid her head on Inoita's shoulder.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:29 pm
User Image Inoita held the small woman closely as she rocked her. If you help me collaborate that you found me napping Sweetheart. She teased. as for the father close your eyes and feel the baby, it will pull a small amount of energy from outside your body, that would be the fathers. She spoke softly knowing she would always do everything she could in order to help the twins for an eternity, even if it meant forsaking herself in the process. If who ever the father was ended up hurting the girl in her arms Inoita would have no problems killing again. Oh no people wouldn’t even have to know it was her as long as her family was safe and well cared for.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:37 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Rhia nodded slowly, closing her eyes to concentrate. The mental connection that she had with her twin was carefully guarded. She tried hard to focus on the baby. However, it was such a tiny creature. Evelyn shook her head. "My mind is too jumbled to make sense of anything. You should nap while you can. I'll take a brief nap as well. Maybe when I wake, I'll be able to focus better..." Evie yawned slightly before rubbing her face. What kind of mess did she get herself into?

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:57 am
User ImageA few months had passed yet again. Inoita had left from Evelyns side during the younger woman’s nap leaving only a note for the young girl. Saying Evie never doubt my eternal love for you and the one you are currently carrying. The potion beside you will help delay any further symptoms until an antidote is taken, it will delay any unpleasantries you may fear, but know that thine aunt, me, will always be with you and guard you from the ugliness that is life. The antidote will come to you when you are ready. Love. Inoita.
That message had been the last to be seen or heard from the young ruler for the past few months.

Letters had arrived addressed to Inoita almost daily, but the woman had been nowhere to be seen. Orixana’s pregnancy had progressed as she had visited her family in the castle. She had been glowing and happier than anyone had ever seen her before.
Today was a cold, rainy day it was after the holiday celebrations, still cold winter but there had been no snow this year, so it was just damp and gloomy. The cold rain could chill anyone to the bones anyone would be crazy to be outside in this weather and travel as it was easy to get sick in this cold. Down the road from the castle a woman walked seemingly not caring at all about the icy waters falling from the sky. Her long silver hair clinging to her face as she walks towards the castle gates, her amethyst coloured eyes shining, a tiered smile on her torn lips as she sees her home for the first time in months.
User Image

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:04 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Standing in the conference room, Monique and Owen sat with tea biscuits. Neither of them eating. Owen watched his wife. She had been like this since Inoita left. At first, she had been fine, but when more time passed, she seemed to get worse and worse. He gently reached over and placed his hand over hers. "Lass...ye need to eat. Ye haven't eaten in 3 days..." Monique sighed and nodded. "I know, darling. I just...cant." Owen had not told his wife of the unsettling amount of letters addressed to Inoita. He just kept them hidden in a pile in his office.

User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
As crazy as it was to be outside, Erendriel was out there on the training grounds beating the stuffing out of a training dummy. He looked absolutely feral. So many strong emotions were flooding his body. Why did she leave? Where did she go? Eren sighed and leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. "Lady...where 'ave ye gone...? I'm sorry..."

Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn stood in the mirror, looking at her belly. She poked it softly. Even though months had gone by, she had not grown any more. It was strange the way Inoita disappeared. During that time, Evelyn had found her baby's father, but had yet to confront the obviously married man. She sighed as she thought on what she should do. Her mother would know, but she couldn't tell her. Her aunt would know, but she wasn't around. Evie sighed. She felt utterly alone as he harboured this secret.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces