Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:21 am
Neko tensed, smiling nervously. "Sorry...that was toward the end...you seemed to enjoy it at the time." She had joined him in the shower so as to not waste too much time. Gently she ran a hand across the scratches, covering them with Shadow skin. She kissed his back lightly once done. "All fixed." She purred.

Isuna took the salve from her bag, uncorking it and used a dropped to apply a thin line of it to Kazus injury. "I need to record any kind of sensation. Burning, numbness, stuff like that..." Isuna explained. She took a pen and her notebook from her bag, setting them down and taking notes as the salve crystallized in the cut.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:48 am
Hiei flinched at the touch at first and then calmed down. Feeling the scratches leave his back he glanced over his shoulder at the small shadows on his back before they cleared up to his normal skin. " That's a handy trick." He said and moved clean himself up with the shower. His chest was covered in little marks from Neko and it was in area's that one of his shirts would easily hide for work.

He shifted looking toward Neko for a second, then again he left little marks and bites all over Neko as well and a few of them in noticeable spots. He shivered a little from the kiss and glanced over his shoulder again moving so the shadow cat could get some water as well. " Be careful, You might get something going again." He said.

- -

Kazu shifted holding his arm out and stared toward the wound and flexed his hand a few times. " There is a light burning when it first got onto the wound. Only a slight numb feeling around the opening up the cut but it doesn't go any further." Kazu explained and looked toward the arm pulling the wound close to get a better look. " This is amazing. I want to try this on a broken bone..."

Akuro shifted leaning on the desk looking at the two medical nerds. " Oh you guys are such nerds" He said with a chuckle. Watching them was kinda cute thought.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:04 am
Neko snickered, moving into the water. "I'd be up for a round two. You are suppose to be up early though, so I guess I'll play nice" She turned so his back was to him, her hands moving to get her hair wet. Her scar glistened slightly, standing out along with the Mark's from just a little while ago. Her tails moved lazily, as she rinsed off, then turned again to slide past Hiei. "All yours." She purred, referring to the shower. She stepped out and grabbed a towel. "So...Wanna tell me what finally set you off at the bar?" She asked, slightly amused. "If it was that guy...I think you failed to notice my knife in the back of his neck." She explained.

Isuna looked excited, jotting notes down hurriedly. She looked up at Akuro and smiled. "Shush, this is exciting. I'm glad to know it works so well. We have to test how strong it is once it hardens before we can test it on bones. It has to be strong enough to hold them together during a fight." She explained. "Still, the reaction to the platelets in the blood is amazing, it only solidifies once on contact with blood."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:56 am
“ You are the biggest Tease I ******** know” The fire demon shifted watching her for a few second before slipping in To the shower to wash himself. “ You know I start work when I want to, Just because I work early doesn’t mean I’m actually going to start” He said and shrugged a little as he cleaned himself up. His dragon on his arm seemed to Move without a seal on it and his scars from time all over his body. “ Sexual tension and booze” He replied with a sigh. “ I don’t think you minded though” he said with a chuckle. He shook his head and shrugged. “ Something came over me I guess. Attraction I suppose”

He moved turning the shower off and grabbed a towel pulling it around his waist before reaching for some bandages to seal his arm up again before the power got to wild. “ Why, was the sex that bad your gonna complain about it?” Hiei asked.

—-

Kazu smiles and moved holding his arm out still and flipped off Akuro. “ enjoy this with us or go back to the castle” Was all he said super excited about this. “ will I be able to buy some of this off you for my clinics if it happens to work out!” The bat demon asked. He shifted pulling his arm close to get a better looks

“ how long will it take to test on bone?” Akuro asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:03 pm
Neko gave a short laugh in response. "******** no, hell, probably the best I've had in a long time." She smiled, hoping up to sit on the bathroom sink, crossing her legs and resting her elbow on her knee, her chin on her hand. "I was just surprised was all. You didn't seem interested before, and even stated you didn't do these sorts of things." She watched him curiously. "So it caught me a little of guard. I'm glad though." She admitted.

New clothes materilaized around her, a pair of sleep shorts and a thin tank top. "So, do you want me to stick around tonight? If not, I'll crash in Isunas office again. I just figured this was a one time thing you wanted out of your system." She explained. She moved, fluffing her hair and combing her claws through it. "Or....there is the option of keeping this our dirty little secret" she suggested.

Isuna finished another set of notes, tapping at the hardened salve. "We'd need a broken bone for starters."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:03 pm
Hiei moved as he held his arm slightly and glanced toward Neko before opening a small tin box that had seals in it and mixing them with the bandage around his dragon arm before he pushed the tin back. " Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, because I did too" he admitted.

" I don't normally do these things, I suppose your brought out the worst in me." He said with a shrug and moved walking out of the bathroom to find clothing to sleep in, once he had changed he was in black shorts and a tank top and leaning on the door frame. " I like the idea of a dirty little secret. If you also like that idea." I don't think it's out of my system yet" He said with a smirk and moved heading to his bed, " I'm going to bed though, and your more than welcome to join." Hiei said moving back toward his bed. He actually enjoyed the thought of waking up next to someone for once instead of ******** and kicking them out like he had done number of times before as Tear.

- - -

Kazu shook his head. " I will try ever drug and cut myself but I can't afford a broken bone due to work. I can call you tomorrow if any of my clinics show up tomorrow with a broken bone if you want." Kazu offered.

" Really, You will shoot up demon world drugs and human and cut yourself. But you refuse to break an arm or a wing?" Akuro asked. " Wings should never be hurt or anything. I could die from that." Kazu said dully before looking back at Isuna. " This is probably the best thing i;ve seen in a long time. I'd love to work with you so more." Kazu fianlly said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:56 pm
Neko slid off the sink, landing lightly on the ball of one foot "I wouldn't mind at all. My only request, in exchange for my keeping this a secret, if you and I are hooking up, it's only with each other. Things get complicated when others get involved. Deal?" She asked, moving to head for the bed as well.

She moved to lie down on her side, facing Hiei

Isuna nodded. "I'll be sure to bring some as soon as I make more.Are you okay to leave this to see if it stays all night? I'm curious if it breaks down over time, or absorbs into the body."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:31 pm
Hiei moved laying on the bed, he was laying face down at first but moved to roll to his side to face Neko and chuckled. " I don't like sharing, so That works." The fire demon said before moving to turn his alarm on, on his cell phone and stretched for only a second. " Try and get some sleep, you have a long day being a bodyguard tomorrow and it's going to be boring as s**t."

Kazu moved standing up. " Yeah that works for me. I'm going to head to sleep. Lock the door as you leave and i'll send you a report about this okay?" Kazu said with a smile and turned to head to his room.

Akuro shifted" Ready to head back to the castle?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:53 pm
Neko sighed, looking annoyed as he mentioned tomorrow would be boring. "Ick, I hate boring." She moved, pulling a blanket up and leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "Goodnight Hot Stuff." She smiled before moving to lie down, her back to Hiei.

Isuna nodded, packing up her notes and such. "Yeah I'm good to go. This has been a very productive day. Thanks for helping me get that Sap the other day too, I wouldn't of been able to finish this otherwise."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:08 pm
By the next morning, Hiei was still asleep. It was the first time in a long time that he actually even slept in his room. Normally he slept in the office doing work. He moved with a groan rolling away from Neko and grabbing his phone to turn off the alarm. " ********. " he said getting out of the bed and moved to grab his Tear gear. He sat on the edge of the bed in black pants putting on the black boots and tying them up.

He moved reaching for the black Yukata with the gold trim on it and had a phoenix design on the back. He moved looking around for his tear mask and pulled it over his face fixing his hair in the mirror before grabbing the time relic from his bedside and walking toward the door. He figured Neko would wake up when she was ready.

By the morning Akuro was downstairs with Kidd staring at her. " I want this job. " Akuro said holding the file and Kidd smirked. " I found it first. It's mine." Kidd said pulling at the file work and tried to keep it away from the vampire.

They stood there fighting over the file before Mukuro walked through grabbing it. " I'll take this one. Kidd you are going south, You need to help the cargo carts come this way, Akuro you need to speak to Tear." Mukuro said leaving.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 pm
Isuna walked into the Kitchen, passing Mukuro as she left. "She steal the best mission again?" She asked going to make some tea. She started a kettle of water and grabbed some tea from the cupboard, standing on top toes to reach it. "King Tears suppose to announce the Ball assignments today right?" She asked pouring water once it had boiled.

Neko moved, burying her head in the pillow as the alarm went off. She was not a morning person. She groggily moved to watch Hiei change and get ready. She sat up as he grabbed his time relic, stretching her arms high above her head and arching her back as she yawned. Moving to get to her feet she waved tiredly st Hiei. "I'll shadow port into the office in a bit. Dont want anyone seeing me in here, right?" She asked, clothes shifting to her usual attire.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 pm
" Yeah like ******** always" Akuro grumbled crossing his arms. He was in his normal cowboy boots blue jeans and today just a baseball style shirt and no hat. His glasses on like normal and his silver cross. " Doesn't matter anyway, looks like I have to speak to Tear anyway" He said with a sigh and looked toward Isuna. " Are you gonna contact Kazu later about your project?"

Hiei looked toward Neko and nodded. " Sounds good. thanks." He said and left the room. He shut the door behind him and headed downstairs first. His tear mask on over his face as he walked into the kitchen to grab a coffee. He nodded toward everyone, the voice changer under his mask to change up his voice. " Morning." Was all he said as he grabbed a cup of coffee and turned to head back upstairs toward the office.

Akuro watched Tear come down and then back up. " Seriously. Does that guy even eat? I swear I see him drink, and that's it." Akuro said shaking his head.

Kidd sat at the table and stared toward Tear and glanced around for a few seconds. " He seems....different. Like he has a lot of secrets and s**t." Kidd said and got off the table. " I'm gonna go do this job. See yeah guys."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:50 pm
Isuna, sipped at her tea, grabbing a piece of fruit to munch on as Tear came in and then Left again with only a 'Good Morning'. She smirked and took a bite of her fruit, waving as Kidd left them looked at Akuro. "Yeah, I just gotta mix up some more Salve to get to him. I'm curious as to how it did overnight." She said, taking another sip of tea, "But I think I might take an hour or so to myself first."

Neko waited for Hiei to leave before going to the bathroom and splashing her face with cold water. She took a moment before during off and fixing her hair. She felt a little awkward being in Hieis room with out him present, and she actually hadn't slept that well either. It had been awhile since she actually slept with somebody...and the last person she had slept with was Able. She frowned, shaking her head to clear it. "That's enough of that." She moved, porting to the office.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:00 pm
Hiei's room was pretty normalish. Bounty pictures of hits he wanted to do to keep his other persona safe, stacks of jobs he was going through to hand out. A few bottles of booze here and there and clothing piled up in a corner, the only thing that seemed well organized was all his Tear stuff in a closet that was open.

A few swords up on the wall for different uses as well. Hiei's room wasn't that crazy or different from most people. It was just...him. the only thing different was mixed with the booze was a pack of smokes slightly hidden.

Tear moved walking into his office closing the door behind him and started to go through the desk looking for the file work for the day. ' s**t, I knew I misplaced that... where would i have filed it..'He thought and started to dig through the desk before he pulled out the file work for the ball coming up and the other paper work for meetings. He glanced toward his phone and sighed. Any minute he;d have people walking in and out all day. Meeting day was the worse. " I still have to get that ******** ball in order too. " He grumbled to himself. He should of taken an extra day as Himself to get some stress out.

Akuro chuckled a bit looked at Isuna. " What's with the smirk?" The vampire asked before stretching a little. " Well when you head over to Kazu;s let me know? I need to grab a few things from the market." He explained before turning to head toward the stairs. " I have to speak to Tear and then get a few jobs done. I'll see you later" The vampire said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:43 pm
Neko ported into the office, cigarette in hand. She lit it quickly and watched Tear go through his files. "Lose something sir?" She asked taking a drag. She raised a brow as he mentioned the ball. "What ball?" She asked.

Isuna nodded. "I'll be ready once you get back. Be safe." She gave him a kiss goodbye before heading to her own office to relax for a moment before starting the Salve. "Might be nice to soak in the bath for once...." she mused.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games