Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2018 VDay]: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:56 am
Trelos gave her his most charming smile as he looked her up and down, his purring continued, she looked scrumptious. "Why yes I am gorgeous, you must be as well" He sidled up closer to her even as she looked around. The rest of the patrons in the lobby were the last thing on his mind that moment, she was his main and only focus at this time. Oh he wanted her, the fact she was an angel ... Well that could be overlooked in his mind,
she was just simply a divine female.

FrostyPeaches

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 am
Oh good, he wasnt waiting long. It was a bit of a mess sometimes meeting up, since they lived different places someone would always show up first and have to wait.

If only they lived closer to each other. Maybe it was time for her to move out and maybe Remy would want to move out and...her face flushed crimson.

"Ah, well. No...real opportunity to wear it." She felt super warm. Was it hot in here, or was it just her previous thoughts? "If you like it, maybe sometime we can go out somewhere for it? That might be nice." A candlelit dinner with her wolf? Oh my.

She'd look extra pretty for that.

Her hand fit perfectly in his as they glided over to the tables. She noted he was trying to vibrate a little less than usual. He was walking instead of racing. Was he enjoying the moment with her? Awww! She had so much to tell her sister Fra!

"Hmm...I like the look of that clear bubbly one. I wonder if its fizzy juice?" She spoke while pointing at the champagne, unaware of what exactly champagne was.

Ooc: wolfie

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 am
"Born with them? Wow, well they do look great anyway." Cerulean replied, looking at them a bit more. When she was finally further in the water, Cerulean wrapped his arms around her, helping her to swim with him. "It's... interesting. I mean it's dark the farther away you get from any of the houses and stuff, but it sort of feels like you're free? I'm not sure how to put it. We're not stuck to swimming near the ground, and as long as there's water, then we can go up and down, side to side without having to worry about falling." He really did love swimming in the ocean, but as pretty as it was, it was nice to get on land once in a while to look at the scenery. The blue sky looked much different when seen through the air rather than through the water.

Cerulean was surprised at her next question, but smiled widely at her. "That sounds great! I mean uh, sure. We can go for a walk sometime or I can even swim with you a bit more out there if you want! Maybe a day on the beach or something could be fun!" Well, he wouldn't have a whole day to be out, but he could be out of the water and walking for at least a couple of hours.

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 pm
Remy looked where Soliel pointed, none of the liquids flowing from the fountains looked familiar to him. "I have no idea," he responded as he grabbed her a glass, and filled it for her. "For you." He said as he passed it to her.

He eyeballed the rest of the fountains. There was another fountain that sparkled in a similar way to the fountain that Soliel's drink had come from, but it was a different color. "I think I'll try this... Fizzy juice?" He said, borrowing her word for it. "We can see which one we think is better." Remy couldn't keep away from a competition.

Remy took a sip, it was kind of fruity, but not in the same way that fruit was. Either way it tasted great and had the kind of sweetness that Remy liked, "Wow, this is great!" He said a little too loudly. The hotel lobby seemed to be shrinking around them though, it was so warm in here, too many pae breathing the same air. He felt like he needed the fresh air outside. "You know, now that we've had a drink..." Though Soliel had barely had a chance to take a sip of her own drink. "Maybe we should head back outside. Have some more space to move around, you know?" Has he said that already? He wasn't sure. Remy was anxiously bouncing on the front of his feet, if it wasn't for their intertwined hands he might float away.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:05 pm
It was nice, being so close to him like this. Hjortur had been somewhat distant lately, and Kelebek was happy to give him that distance, given what he and the family were going through, but she did miss feeling close to him. This will pass, she reminded herself often.

She did get the hang of walking after a number of steps, but was reluctant to let go of him. Still, once they reached the fountains, it was clear they'd both need both hands to serve themselves, so she slipped her arm free of his. "One can never be sure," she responded with a bit of a giggle, leaning up to kiss Hjortur's cheek.

"Oh, they're all different!" she exclaimed as she turned her attention to the fountains. The one closest to them was an...alarming color, and the odor and warmth that emanated from it, as well as how it oozed rather than flowed, made Kelebek think she ought to steer clear, or else she'd spend the rest of this party sick to her stomach. The next closest one was a much more pleasing deep red color. That looked much more appropriate. Gingerly she stepped toward it and took a glass and filled it with the liquid. Kelebek still didn't trust anything consumable that didn't come from the water, but this looked marginally safe. She took a sip and found it cool, then warm as she swallowed. Sweet and bitter at the same time. It smelled earthy but not like the earth. "Not bad," she said, turning back to Hjortur.

Daisicle
Hjortur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm
When Theras nudged him, Areus straightened and looked at what his cousin had been looking at. It had fizzled out quicker than he could look over there. Bummer. "Eh, give the evening more time. Once they've had more to drink I'm sure we'll get some good action." Areus encouraged his cousin. "I can't imagine that all mortals are the way my mom thinks of them... Uncle Himeros seems to enjoy them after all." The teenaged boy smirked as he resumed scouting the room.

"Perhaps we should split up and check out the other areas?" He suggested to his cousin. He didn't think there could be anything happening that they couldn't handle on their own.

Twitchapher the Third

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:15 pm
Little tendrils of smoke filled the doorway to the hotel. With those smokey fingers came a denser atmosphere. A darker atmosphere. if one was walking by, they could feel coldness seeping from the smoke. The coldness would send shivers down your spine if you got close enough. The kind of coldness that took your breath away and left you reeling and gasping for air. The kinda coldness that comes with only death.

The lights flickered a moment and in that brief flash of light, a pae appeared. A small teenager, orange and reddish colors blurred, casually sauntered out of the smoke. Her very color being difficult to look at because her aura sent off sparks of dangers untold. Her hair, little snakes that went wild at the sudden brightness that flooded their eyesight. she reached up and touched one of em to calm them down. "Shhhhh, my pets. We'll not be here long. " she whispered, looking around at her surrounding while the afore mentioned snakes snuggled the hand caressing them.

She had arrived. And quite on time. This was most pleasant. She seemed to have arrive before the party went nuts. Joyous. She wanted to avoid the drunken revelry if at all possible.

Maegara turned left and right.

"Now where is it...?" She asked herself.

There was supposed to be a fountain. Unless..... She paused and stared at the grand monstrosity in the middle of the lobby. Surely it couldn't be this gregarious eye sore.

"Surely not even a god would choose something so......oh wait. "

This was Venus's hoard. Of course they would choose something so....ugly.

Shrugging, she stalked forward, pulling a gold coin from her pocket. It was a normal coin, similar in everyway to the coins that they had passed out to other mortals. In fact, she had stolen this from one very drunk blue pae who was screaming about someone named Pothos.

Oh well. Not her problem. She ad come with one specific intention in mind. She ran a hand along the fountain's edge and purred

"My dear. We need to talk. " She said out loud, staring down at the waters knowing she could be heard.

Settling herself on the waters edge, she twirled the coin between her fingers and began to speak.

"Abby. This is only a warning. And that is only because I would never be so audacious as assume that one of the God's own children would knowingly commit such a bold and grievous crime. Even if it is the truth... Never the less, with a crime so obnoxious, one would have to be very stupid to believe that they were impervious to the furies. I do not believe that you quite understand what it is that I do, my child. "

She paused and let it sink in for a moment that she was calling someone older than her a child. But if the shoe fit, then so be it.

"A furies very job is to punish those who sin. My sin is cheating. And my child, you have not only cheated, but you have cheated on a life mate. That makes your sin all the more delicious to punish. For I WILL make you suffer. You will stare into my eyes and feel the weight of my stare and if you manage to survive that unscathed, I shall continue to haunt you for mere pleasure. "

She flipped the coin into the air, caught it, and smiled a very devilish grin. "Believe me when I say it will be my pleasure to make you suffer."

Maegara stood and turned to leave. She had said her piece. But when she paused and looked back, her eyes twinkled with the fiery depths of her home lands. "You better wish that I never find you." She snarled, and tossed the coin into the fountain.

And then left the same way she had come, humming to herself as she went.

Dementia Requiem Asumi"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:20 pm
A chill ran down Pothos' spin as a certain voice caught his ears.

Oh Mother no....

Gulping, hoping he wouldn't see who he thought he would, Pothos turned around slowly. When his gaze caught the skipping figure of none other than Pelagious himself, Pothos about flipped his afro right off his head. Without even a word, heart pounding in his chest, the god of longing took off in any random direction that didn't have a skipping Pel in it.

Which unfortunately happened to be right back into the thick of things. Using his wings for added speed, Pothos sprinted around several fountains in attempts to avoid his obsesser while also trying to not knock over any other pae that happened to actually be enjoying themselves. "Mother help me!" he wept openly to himself.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 pm
Pelagious grinned when he witnessed the effect that his voice had on his future husband. There was his party. His life. And oh my, he was gonna run.

FINALLY.

His eyebrows dipped down as his grin turned devilish. "That's my boy." he muttered to himself as he took off after him.

His entire body finally felt alive, as it did every year. Oh how he missed this feeling. THIS was his party.

Chasing the poor God now, Pelagious dipped and dived around and under people as he swiftly moved toward the blueberry yum-yum that was his goal in life.

Inch, by inch, he got closer. Chasing him around the fountain's, through the fountain's. Even over one or two of them.

But it was when he got close enough to tackle the pitiful diety, that he let loose his shrill battle cry...

"MARRY ME POTHOS!!!!!"

Right before throwing himself at the dearest man he had ever met. Which given his angle and trajectory, he should land them both in the cheese fountain. If he landed his tackle at all.

Fea Line
Pothos, I'm so sorry...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:37 pm
Taegan nodded, shoving more of the delicious chocolate into his mouth. He laughed around a bite, bringing a hand up to wipe off his chin but only succeeding in smearing chocolate across his cheek. For some reason, he felt happy. Like really happy. Was chocolate supposed to do this to you? Or was it because he was at some place new with his twin experiencing new things for the first time? He had no clue.

And really, he didn't care either! He was just so dang happy!

"It is really good intensely! I feel so very happy happy!" he grinned, bouncing a bit on his tip toes. Whatever this chocolate was doing to him was starting to bring out his mother in him. It seemed beneath all of his usual calm exterior, there was just a tiny bit of that special Prisma bubbly inside. Grinning, he grabbed two more sticks, loading them with marshmallows, fruit, pretzels and anything else left around and jammed it into the fountain before taking several more messy bites. The more he ate the happier he seemed to feel.

"I want to sharey share share with others intensely!" he said out loud, to no one and everyone at the same time.

StarshineAngel01

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:01 pm
"Wherever you lead, I shall follow. But I do know where the beach is and I can show you; I just hope you enjoy the view," he told her playfully, with a wink and a subtle shake of his backside. Laughing, he steered Hanna in the direction of the exit, stopping for a top off at the champagne fountain and signalling to get the attention of a nearby cherub.

"Excuse me, but would it be possible to get an extra tablecloth or blanket? This lovely creature has expressed an interest in taking our taste-testing to the beach." Exercising his considerable charm, Selich managed to enlist the help of a few servants to make an impromptu beach picnic happen, and now, without the burden of plates and glasses to keep their hands full, he took one of Hanna's in his and lead her out of the hotel, guiding her through the village to the outskirts where Cha'en Beach lay.

SSBrosB
Sorry for the slow reply. I haven't been feeling too hot lately...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 pm
As Kel skittered away to partake in the fountains, Hjortur raised his now-free arm to touch where she'd kiss; a gentle warmth remained and seemed to dissipate across his scales. He smiled at this before letting his arm fall and following after her. Rather than the wine she'd taken an interest in, he was drawn to a fountain that exuded a sickly sweet scent.

Interesting.

It was unlike anything he'd seen since he began attending this parties, and this wasn't his first rodeo. Naturally, it drew out his sense of curiosity and, with it his hand. Taking the glass, he walked back to Kelebek before showing it off and taking a sip. "What did you end up picking?" Maybe he'd have a glass of hers next if they were planning on sampling what there was to be sampled.

Menelie
Kelebek

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 pm
User Image Nebulosa watched from her quiet corner as the proceedings steadily degenerated into what she could only call chaos. Moments before, when she'd finally talked herself into at least trying to be sociable, she witnessed one pae dodge and weave through the crowd in a vain attempt to avoid another and had noped out, retreating further into solitude, both literal and figurative.

One of the many servers working the floor noticed the anago, sans drink, and moved unobtrusively to her side. "Excuse me, madam. This is a party and one should enjoy them. Would you like something to drink?" the cherub asked, holding out a tray with a selection of hors d'oeuvres and drinks, including several offerings from the fountains themselves.

Startled, Nebulosa dropped under the surface. When it was obvious that the cherub meant no harm and was just doing its job, she very slowly poked her head above water once again and sheepishly reached for a glass at random. "Thank you," she murmured, watching the cherub 'wade' back into the fray before studying what she'd chosen. The glass contained a deep red liquid and she swirled it around before giving it an experimental sip.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:28 pm
Ducky sighed, as almost in contentment born out of bliss hearing his description of how life is under the water. The ability to move ever which way, to swim. There must be a whole other world under the lapping surface that she would love to explore. "It sounds so wonderful, I must admit," the female admitted, nodded which caused her hair to ripple in the water beneath the surface. The female pondered for a moment while Cerulean took his time to reply, and just gave him a shy smile in return. "R-r-really?! It's great. Here, i was worrying you would turn me down on that. I would love to swim more with you. I can pack a picnic for us. Don't know what you like food-wise, but I can try to make sweets. I got a little garden at home, fresh vegetables. Just tell me where and when, and I'll come to you."

"If that sounds great to you," Ducky murmured, pursing her lips, smiling as she blushed to the roots of her hair.

SSBrosB

Dream WhiteWitz

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

Qadira didn't even notice her husband's absence. In fact, she didn't notice much except for the cheese fountain and the little shrimps in front of her. Which wouldn't be in front of her for very long, at this rate.

Turning to smile a very shrimpy smile at her mate, she reached out and threw a cheesy shrimp at his mouth as he spoke his drunken words.

"Less talk, more eat. " She announced, before moving back to the table of food. " Have you ever noticed, like.....shrimp have.....little tails.....like us. " The pauses in her conversation were merely breaks for more prawns to be shoved in her mouth.

"I mean....does that make us........cannibals....?"

She turned back to her mate and shook her head at his antics.

"I think....."

Another cheese laden shrimp.

"You should eat...."

Another cheese drowned shrimp.

"It would make you less....floaty."

Another shrimp and a giggle.

She held out her hand, offering the tipsy turvy seara a cheese laden shrimp.

"Be a cannibal with me? Please baby? I don't want to eat my own kind by myself."

While simultaneously shoving a few more shrimp in her mouth.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff