Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Angelo Yukimura 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±

Angelo smiled before getting two cups, opening the thermos and pouring tea into both of them. "Here. Mint tea. It'll boost your energy." he said with a small smile as he offered her a cup. His yea was always home brewed, the actual herbs coming from his garden. He couldn't drink store bought tea. It didn't taste right to him. "I'm more of a day person myself though i do enjoy the coolness of night. Not this type of weather though." He added, referring to thw rain.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:04 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

Carefully, Rei took the cup of fresh mint tea from Angelo with a small, timid smile. "Thank you." she replied softly. The scent was very delightful, relaxing even to where she felt less tense. Rei took a sip after blowing it off a little, listening to him speak again. She couldn't help but agree about the weather in general.
"I like warm weather best. Cool evenings especially, but not super cold like in winter." Rei added thoughtfully before taking another drink of tea. "Mmm, this tea is really good!" She didn't mind talking for a while, which gave her a good reason to take a much needed break from her current duties.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:00 pm

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Angelo Yukimura 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±

Angelo sipped his own tea, leaning back in the chair with a sigh. He could not wait to go home, take a nice hot bath and sleep. But for now' he would endure for just a bot longer. "I can understand that." He he replied to the first statement. "Glad you like it. Made it myself. I can't really drink store bought tea." he added after taking another sip of his tea. "When or if you visit, I can offer you a bit more variety. " he finished with a small smile. This was nice. Just sitting her and talking without having to rush off somewhere.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: tired, calm ↛ wíth: (Fill This In) ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

The princess listened patiently while sipping on her cup of mint tea. Pausing for a moment, she managed to smile timidly at the offer and nodded. "Sure!" Rei answered her coworker calmly. She liked trying all kinds of tea whenever she was back home in her mother's homeland, though it seemed like ages. "Doesn't look like there's much more to do this evening, last I checked." Rei spoke observantly, inclining her gaze towards the master schedule that was tacked to the cork board on her left. It contained a list of all the staff on call and a short list of patients that were assigned to them. Princess Rei noted that it was currently updated by the office secretary.; Both had clearly finished their rounds and were likely done for the entire evening. This was quite the welcome relief, for despite being through with her duties at the hospital however, Rei hardly made plans besides heading on home alone.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Angelo smiled once again at her agreement. "You'll get to meet Yin as well." he replied cryptically as he took another sip of his tea. "Really? That's nice. Maybe I'll go home and just relax for the rest of the night." He mused after listening to Rei. He was surprised at how fast time moved when people were helping each other out. Hmm.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

"Who's Yin?" Rei asked Angelo curiously. She guessed perhaps her coworker had other things to do once he returned home, considering the horrible weather. Furthermore, the name didn't sound like a common one, at least none that she ever heard of. Once more, the princess took a long drink of her tea, draining nearly half the cup. She didn't mind getting to know her friends, though in truth, building relationships with others within the cursed town was already a challenge. Rei stayed patient as ever, thankful for the peace and quiet. The only other sounds besides the heavy rainfall were the rest of the staff going to and fro on duty.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Angelo looked over at her from over the rim of his cup. "Yin is my Siberean White Tiger." he replied with a smile. "Though he's still a cub, so he can't get into much trouble at the moment." he added in afterthought. He was glad that he had made Yin stayed inside the house. He was not partial to this type of weather in any way shape of form. He dreaded going home in this pouring rain. Good thing he thought to bring an umbrella and his pickup./color]

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:44 am
User Image

The princess finished what was left of her tea, placing the cup down upon the counter. "He sounds like a wonderful companion." Rei mused with a small smile.
"Thank you for the tea." she added, returning the empty cup to Angelo. Glancing back at the nearby window, it seemed the rain hadn't let up at all. Not even for the rest of the night. Rei wasn't fond of wet weather, for it was always terribly cold if one were to get caught in it. After breaking out of her thoughts a moment, Rei looked back at her coworker once more. "How do you plan on getting home?" she asked him curiously.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Angelo snorted but nodded. "Yeah. When he's not causing trouble." he replied after finishing off his own tea and then throwing both cups away. "You are welcome, princess." He added with a smile. He turned to look outside and winced but shook his head. "I have a truck, so it's not a problem. Do you need a ride?" he stated as he started packing up his things, preparing to head home and relax. He made a mental not to get his schedule when he had the chance.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image

Princess Rei listened quietly, letting Angelo speak while he took care of the tea cups. The thing he described wasn't something she'd heard of, but noticed many people used odd machines like it out on the streets. Moving towards the coat rack nearby, Rei only shook her head while grabbing her black cloak and began putting it on. "I'll be fine. Better not make my horse wait outside too long. He sometimes gets a little anxious." she answered him simply, managing to smile a little. Truly, she hated going riding on a rainy day, but it appeared to give her very little choice. Despite the weather, Rei had a feeling perhaps time here was different compared to back home, though at the moment she had no idea.

[օօƈ]:
DragomMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:01 pm

Angelo accepted her choice. "I understand. Be careful out there." he replied with a small smile before standing up and grabbing his own jacket from the rack. He was so glad that he had thought to drive his truck instead of walking to the hospital. He placed on his jacket, making sure he had everything before looking over at Rei. "How about I walk you to your horse? You can use my umbrella if you like." he added, holding up said objet towards her.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

"Of course!" Princess Rei answered her coworker happily with a nod in agreement. She was glad to have someone for company, even if it was for a short time. Without another word, the princess took the umbrella from Angelo. She quietly walked beside him out the door and into the down pouring rain. Rei led him towards the side stable which was on the far right near the parking lot. Heading to the first stall, there was her black Friesian stallion with bright brown eyes. The stallion poked his head out to greet his rider, gently nuzzling the princess's cheek with his muzzle. Rei could only smile tiredly while reaching out her hand to pet her horse. "I call him Thunder since he's quite energetic most days." she explained simply.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:18 pm

Angelo was glad that his jacket had a good as he was happy to lend his new friend his umbrella as he walked in step beside her to stable. Wait. They had a stable? Huh. He stared at the stallion, smiling slightly when he saw it nuzzle Rei. Ah. The bond between a owner and animal. It was a beautiful thing. "Yes. He is quite beautiful." he replied, nodding in agreement. "So, I think I'll head home now. Are you sure you'll be okay?" he added, looking over at the woman with a frown.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, outdoor stable ↛ σutfít

The princess turned her gaze to face her coworker. She could tell something must have been bothering him, but had no idea what. "Yes, I... I'm sure." Rei answered a bit hesitantly. Considering how bad the weather had been currently, perhaps this wasn't the best time to be riding home. She politely returned the umbrella to Angelo, knowing would indeed be difficult to hold the reins and try to keep dry at the same time. 'Maybe I could walk my horse home.' Rei thought, as if reconsidering her options, but couldn't quite figure out a solution.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:44 pm

Angelo stared at her for a minute, ignoring that he was becoming soaked. He accepted the umbrella absentmindedly, a frown still on his face. "Are you sure that your horse can handle this downpour? I don't want him or you to get sick..." he replied after a moment of thinking. He looked at the horse and thought that he was small enough to fit in the back of his truck but somehow he didn't think it would take kindly to that. Damn. This was a dilemma.

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games