Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:24 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November1stWednesday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

The hiss of the steaming wand was the thing Yukina heard the nearest as she was working on steaming and frothing the milk for one of the orders. Yukari had decided to stay at home after the ordeal yesterday, taking care of the chores and then cooking the meals that she would consume later on during lunch break. She was hoping that the mad woman from yesterday would be apprehended justly for the incident; she definitely scared her sister to death. That one aside, there was the demand for soup aside from the hot beverages and sandwiches that were the constant hit for the cafe. Yukina hoped that that kind of productivity was enough to distract her from the thoughts of yesterday.

Once the frothing process was done, the barista poured the milk on top, creating that striking pattern once again. She then called for another barista to serve the drink before moving with the next order of hot tea.

Mood: busy
Company: no one
OOC:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Victor's eyes wildly swiveled back and forth. This was a horrible idea. Why had he done this. 'Ragna can't die, he should be fine. He's skipped food before...but then i'd feel bad...but my heart is racing and I don't want what happened last night to happen again...' Victor thought as he worried to himself. He was the worst person to go out to a place he didn't know anything about, with the potential to have to talk to people. It wasn't bad at first, he had kept his eyes staring at the ground and was hunched over, taking the same route back to the grocery store and searching around by occasionally lifting his head for the station. Unfortunately, he could not find it the entire time, and was stuck at the entrance of the store with no clue which way to go. Noticing someone coming out of the store, he hurriedly took a random direction and started walking, shrinking further into himself hoping to not be noticed. Which was bad because he still needed to ask someone where to find it but he didn't feel ready for it quite yet.

Not too far from the grocery store, Victor noticed a small bookstore in the town. He didn't remember it from before, but he hadn't tried exploring this far when he came into town not too long ago. Walking up to the bookstore, he noticed the lights were still off, which was shame. He didn't have extra money to spend right now, but maybe he could have read a few and saved up for some. Though since it was closed, and he had no reason to come back to town...and then as his eyes went downcast in sadness, he noticed a sign on the store asking for help wanted. Victor stared at it, lost in his thoughts. 'If I get a job here, I can read more...but the job means I have to talk to someone...' he thought to himself. He could read here too whenever it was slow, and maybe books would be cheaper too...and as long as he didn't get crowded, he could bare with having to talk one person at a time. He hoped he would mostly be relegated to book keeping though. Keeping the place in mind, and the hours of the store, he left feeling a bit happier. He had wanted to find one before but time had gone by so fast that he couldn't. He could help Ragna out more this way too. Speaking of which, Victor kept his eye out for the police station to try and find where Ragna would be.

Victor walked for what seemed like forever, his nerves slowly growing throughout the time as he unsuccessfully searched for the police station. He felt like he had covered almost the entire town with how long he had been searching, mostly because his nerves made time seem to stretch out so much longer. He was about to give up his search, not having ever had the courage to ask, when he came upon the cafe. He was about to turn away on reflex, not at all wanting to be near a place like this when it got busy, when he felt the apple and granola in his jacket weigh heavy on him. He had gone through so much effort, and knowing Ragna he had yet to eat today...and if he was right he would have helped capture the killer. He deserved Victor's help. Victor had to do this, even if it required him to face his fear. He could last long enough, he hoped. Victor slowly opened the doors to the cafe, the noise and bustle of the inhabitants in the room immediately hitting him and freezing him in his tracks. He had to muster all his will to take one step forward. Then another, and another, and another until he was at the register. He had gone here like prey being hunted by dogs, at the mercy of moving away from the sound of the predator. With people all around him, he felt corralled into the center, so the only person he could talk to was the person who, if he remembered right, was a barista.

Looking at the woman, she was a bit shorter than him and had silver hair as well as one blue eye which reminded him of someone but he didn't know who...however she was wearing an eye patch which completely threw him off as to who it could be. He couldn't remember anyone who wore one. 'Maybe I met her last night...though I can't remember anyone besides the girl with the red and blue eye...she looks similar but if its not her I don't want it to be awkward.' he thought to himself, internally debating the answer, though opting not to say anything in case he was confusing her for someone else. He noticed there was still someone in line in front of him, so he nervously put his hands in his pockets and switched his gaze to the floor, watching and waiting for the person in front of him to leave. Once she had, he would slowly raise his eyes to look at the person in front of him, not quite making eye contact but not looking at the ground either. He gulped, and hoping his voice didn't give way, tried speaking. "Hi...I was wondering...Would you know...Where the...Police station...is?" Victor said slowly, having to force each word out as he said so. His nerves had reached a high, and he was so close to just running out of the store. He kept his thoughts focused on doing this for Ragna, that it was the least he could do for him. He had to hold out just a little longer. He then thought that maybe it would be bad to come into here for a question rather than ordering, and maybe she would be annoyed with him. Fearing this happening, he spoke quickly. "And a hot chocolate...with topping please..." he said, his voice just barely audible over the crowd, for once forming a mostly smooth sentence in his rush to add this request. He hoped it wouldn't be bad that he said this either. 'Maybe she would have preferred I hadn't...and i'm wasting money now...Oh what have I done...Ragna deserves this at least but why did things have to be like this.' he internally worried to himself.

[OOC: Leaving to find Ragna. Red=darya in his mind, darkblue=victors thoughts, light blue=Victor speaking]
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

The older Koizumi thanked the customer for the patience and then proceeded to head back to the station, but alas, that familiar male, the one whom Yukari interrupted for the meal, was showing up again. Feeling slightly surprised, she spoke up. "Oh... it's you again. Sadly, I don't know the way to the police station, but I can fix you the drink that you requested. Dine-in or on-the-go? You seem to be in a hurry because of something important." Definitely, she wouldn't mind catering to him but if he would be caught up in something that required urgent attention, it would be best not to waste his time even further. Their next casual talk would wait till the issues related to the incident yesterday would be sorted out.

Company: a man (Victor)
OOC: I know it's supposed to be just the two of us but sorry... change of plots.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Ghost254

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 am
User Image
User Image

Victor's eyes focused on hers temporarily. 'She remembered me? Then I must have seen her at the party...but there were so many people how could she remember...Unless...was she chromatic eyes? With the eye patch i'm not sure...' Victor thought to himself. He paled slightly. He had run away from her group last night. If it was her she must think he hated her or something for doing so when he said he would join them. He was debating mentioning it on the chance it was her, but then she mentioned she had no idea about the police station. 'Oh...I did all this for nothing...' he thought. It had been mostly for nothing, and now he was going to spend money when it was so precious to him and Ragna. He felt so bad, but he couldn't do anything about it now. He heard mention his hurry and if he wanted to stay to eat or go. He couldn't stay because he needed to find Ragna, and he didn't really want to be in a place that was so public either way. He meekly spoke, his voice just loud enough to hear. "To go please...thank you...and sorry..." He hoped the sorry would be ambiguous enough that even if it wasn't chromatic eyes, she wouldn't think he was a complete weirdo. He awaited for her to make the drink, eyes dropping back to the ground during that time. He was surrounded by people on all sides, and was only managing to stay here because no one was immediately near him for now. If they did he would full on run out of the building, as he was barely managing to stop himself now that the main reason he had come in had been for naught in the end.

[OOC: Leaving to find Ragna. Red=darya in his mind, darkblue=victors thoughts, light blue=Victor speaking]
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:39 am
User Image

After hearing out his request, Yukina went on to prepare the drink he asked for immediately, not wasting any more time for him. Her movements were steady, focused on the task at hand, though she was also being called out by one of her co-workers because of the question about supplies for coffee. She immediately answered that the delivery would soon be on the way before finally finishing on the beverage served on a paper cup, kept covered to prevent spillage, and presented it to him, wrapped in a paper bag. "Here you go, sir. One hot chocolate with the extra topping," she spoke, all while waiting for the payment. "And I would like to know your name, too, since... my sister did interrupt the talk back in the party in favor of food. Sorry about that." Yukina did get angry for that rude action but with the danger going on there, she would have to let it slide.

Company: a man (Victor)
OOC:

Quote:

Ghost254

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:46 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ghost254

User ImageUser Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Kona Cafe ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

Emily would struggle to move as the key on her back was running out of energy. regaining her balance and posture after nearly losing her balance, she would move to reach for the handle of the cafe door only to find difficulty so using the handle of her parasol that she carried she would use it to open the door as she would ender as daintily as she could to then slow her movements further , the wind up key on her back was running low, so low that she only just made it to the cafe counter."excuse me but would you be so kind as to wind up my key it appears I am ..well uh stuck...I have coinage to pay for an earl grey if you so kindly delight my taste buds.. and I would Like a scone with cream too ..it would be very delightful served with strawberries"

Out Of Coinssorry for the shortness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 am
User Image
User Image

Victor's eye nervously crept back up from the floor as he heard her start to make his order, as well as talking to someone else that she was working with. The voice sounded so familiar to him, and he was almost sure it was chromatic eyes, but he wasn't one hundred percent sure yet, which kept him from trying to speak again. Noting her movement, Victor saw she was quite practiced and sure in her movements, not wavering at all during her time preparing his drink. He was slightly envious of that confidence, knowing he would be shaking like a leaf if he ever had to work in a place like this. He watched as his drink was capped and then placed in a bag, which was a nice added convenience for him to be able to carry it and not feel pressured to drink it right away. He could enjoy it later. He hoped he was doing this whole order food in line thing right. He was never sure if you were supposed to talk to the person or be silent, and his un-sureness led him to being silent during the entire process. His eyes quickly shot up to her face as she said the name of his order, not really focusing on one clear area. He didn't want to attempt to look her in the eye either because he did not know if she would find it rude. He quickly reached into his jacket pocket and took out the necessary payment, most of it being the money Draken had given him that he had just kept in his pocket for an emergency. He handed her the money, hands shaking slightly as he did so, struggling to make sure she was ready to get it and he didn't just drop it on the counter like a total a**. As he did so, he also grabbed the bag with his hot chocolate and clutch the top of it tightly in his left hand.

As he exchanged the money, thankfully without incident, she spoke again, this time asking him a question and mentioning a sister...and then all doubt faded in his mind. This was chromatic eyes! His nerves from that night arose in him again. He had tried so hard to talk to her only to turn tail and flee the first chance he got. He felt ashamed...but she still wanted to know his name, blaming her sister instead of him. Victor cleared his throat as it suddenly went dry on him, having to speak to her again and in such a populated area, thankfully not as full as it had been last time. He chanted the advice the fox masked lady had given him, and forced himself to lock eyes with the girl in front of him, temporarily losing control of his body to do so. "I took no offense to it," Victor said very quickly, before continuing much slower, "My name....is Victor. Victor...Todeas. I'd...lov-I mean...like to know yours...but I need to find...my brother..." Victor broke eye contact with the girl he had met at the party. He really wanted to know her name but he needed to find Ragna at some point today, and he still had no clue where to go. He quickly glanced back up. "I need to go...I'm sorry I can't...stay to talk...I hope next time...I can find out your name...Thank you...for the drink..." Victor said, having to force himself to keep talking despite his nerves threatening to overwhelm him. Just then, he noticed a rather short girl enter the door, quickly making her way towards the counter, and his will failed him. He gave a quick wave, and a very meek "Sorry!" before he quickly left, doing his best to try to avoid the girl but being hemmed in and almost running at this point. "Sorry!" Victor said a bit louder as he passed the girl, not wanting to be rude for running away so suddenly, but feeling like he had no choice but to leave here as fast as possible. He heard her start speaking but his mind was in full overload at this point, not even being able to hear or notice her wind up key. Once outside, he quickly chose a random direction away from the one he came by and hurriedly set out to find Ragna, hoping he wouldn't need to talk to someone again, the bag with his drink still clutched tightly.

[OOC: Now he is Leaving to find Ragna(sorry for any confusion from before). Red=darya in his mind, darkblue=victors thoughts, light blue=Victor speaking]
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image

Now that Victor, the man from yesterday, had finally mentioned his name to her, Yukina would have to remember that, more so when he had to leave, still having to apologize. She internally sighed; his anxiety level was so over the top, but she would have to wait till another time for the catch-up. She then focused on helping the woman with the wind-up key that needed to be turned, twisting the mechanism several times until the living doll would move. But was that woman really a marionette crafted by her master or was that another curse set up by the witch? That was bugging her at the moment but she couldn't speak it out loud because it may end up sounding rude on the woman's part.

Yukina then went on to prepare the drink and pastry requested by the life-sized doll, taking her around five minutes before the order was served to the lady. "Here you go, Earl Grey tea together with the scones. I hope you'll enjoy the treat," she poke with a bow before leaving the table to cater to another customer.

Company: a woman (Emily)
OOC:

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

After leaving the hospital, Anna head to the Cafe, where she holds the door open for her new friend/client/doctor. Seeing the waitress with the eyepatch, she goes and sits at a table and waits for Yukina to come over for the customary question about what she wanted to drink. Glancing at Rei, she was somewhat curious to see what the lower half of the princess' face looked like. After all, she had been wearing the mask the whole time that they were in the hospital, though Anna partly figured that that was because of patient safety issues. Didn't want to spread germs, after all. But now that they had left, the mask remained...surely she took it off to eat and drink, right?

Anna then glances at the menu for a few moments, deciding ahead of time what she would want to eat. The sooner that business was over with, the sooner she could get back to talking with Rei. "So, do you have any more rounds to make today, or was I the last person you had to see? Just curious. If I was your last patient, then I can show you the spa today, if you'd like."

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, very relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei walked into the cafe after Anna politely opened the door for her. Not many people were as kind, she'd noted, but at least she was thankful to have made a new friend. Taking a seat on Anna's left, the princess did indeed remove her mask which revealed the rest of her face which was simply normal, tying it around her neck like a small scarf for later use. She didn't mind wearing her ninja gear in public, but normally she'd resort to her royal attire as a formality. This would be an exception, however. Rei thought for a bit as she held a menu in hand before turning to look at the older woman on her left. "I've got one little boy who needs a bit of therapy before I'm off duty. He's been struggling to walk since his heart transplant earlier this fall apparently, but he's making progress. Should take at least half an hour." Rei answered simply. Her gaze shifted back to the menu before her as she looked through it. There were quite a lot of choices for the lunch section from what was presented. She wanted to pick something, but seemed a bit indecisive. Without another word, Rei noticed there was a jar of black ink with a feathered quill pen on every table next to the candles in the center, including blank paper. Taking the quill pen in hand,
she decided to write down her request on one of the blank pieces of paper,
along with a picture of a knight riding his horse to pass the time. Rei took her time on the details, being careful not to go off the edge of the paper.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Just now noticing the papers, Anna takes one and writes down her order as well: A ham/salami sandwich with provolone on sourdough. Also a chocolate chip cookie. She had a slight craving for sweets. Finally, she adds on that she wanted a simple glass of water, no other drink.

Once her order is written, she turns back to the doctor. "Well, I hope that boy gets well soon...kind of sad seeing that he has that so early in life...but, anyway," She slips a card into Rei's pocket. "The address is on there, if you want to stop by. After lunch, I'll leave you to do whatever you want."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei glanced up after finishing her picture of the knight on horseback, long enough to face Anna with a nod. It was sometimes hard taking care of patients, but worth the effort as long as they cooperated. "Thank you, Lady Anna. I'd say the spa would be my first stop after this, if it's alright." she answered calmly with a small smile, which slightly revealed her fangs. Rei didn't mind if people saw her for what she was. Though regardless, she was somewhat used to it. "I hope by next month the boy will be able to stand on his own. Maybe by then, he'll get to play outside with his big brother and fly kites again like he wanted." Rei mused, smiling a little at the thought. She set down the menu and put the quill pen back, waiting patiently until the server came to their table.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:39 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"Oh, that would definitely be a good thing." Anna responds to Rei's hope for the boy. "Also, you don't really need to call me 'lady'. Just Anna is find." She glances at Rei's picture and chuckles. "That's pretty good. Do you doodle a lot?" Turning her attention back to Rei herself, she continues on. "Also, hope you won't mind...haven't seen the masseuse in a while, so if you want that, it's going to have to be me doing it."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:21 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, happy ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

"Sorry, I'm used to formalities." Rei apologized sheepishly. Glancing from the paper that contained her order of a ten piece tamago sushi with sweet and sour chicken and a glass of special red wine, the princess looked back at Anna and nodded. "Yes, normally when I'm not working. My mom taught my sister and I. Sometimes we'd make up stories with each picture." she replied calmly. Hearing the older woman's last response, Rei thought for a moment. Truly this would be something she'd never tried, but didn't want to be impolite. "You know, that would be great!" Rei answered calmly with a small smile and slight nod in agreement. She sat back a bit in her seat, glad to be in a somewhat familiar environment for a change. Rei could see the waiters and waitresses going to and fro, busy as ever. Though she guessed it would be a while until they were served their food.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games