Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:31 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November23rdThursday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:04 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri yawned sleepily as he arrived at work a bit earlier than usual. He flipped the sign on the door to 'Open' and awaited for any customers to arrive.
He remembered yesterday, being one of his first days back in Starcreek since an incident had occurred with his sister.
It seemed more people arrived in town day by day, which brought the fae girl in mind.
He didn't mean to scare her, but the shook the thought as he snapped back into reality- nearly knocking over a cup someone left on the table.
It wasn't full, or covered in anything rotten, so it must've been from yesterday.
After taking it to the sink, he waited by the counter for customers to arrive..
¤

Mood: A little Tired, deep in thought, Curious
Thinking: I wonder who'll show up today.
Company: No one currently
OOC: Sorry if it seems rushed. if you want me to change anything, I can.

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:57 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Exhausted, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Regardless of how good the weather had been that morning, Princess Rei was not prepared much for what might lie ahead at the hospital. She had on her usual royal attire which was her long sleeved, dark violet dress with black trim that went down to her ankles with matching flats. The skirt had a silver rose pattern embroidered onto it. Princess Rei decided to not bother messing with her hair, wearing her small golden tiara and some simple amethyst earrings in the shape of small hearts to go with it. The dress's style was of an old Elvish design. She dismounted off of her pitch black Friesian stallion, Thunder, tying the reins to the hitch before entering the restaurant. Cautiously she made her way in, taking a seat at an empty table beneath a stained glass window depicting something she guessed was part of the city's history. Rei picked up the menu to read it a while, despite feeling a bit weak from the previous few nights, which had been quite hectic despite all that occurred, worn out as she was.

[օօƈ]: It's ok, no need to worry about editing. I can work with it! ^_^*
SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:59 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
As Etheri was waiting for customers, he noticed Rei walk in and sit at one of the tables.
She looked exhausted, and Etheri decided to lighten the mood a bit.
"Good Morning, Rei." He greeted. "You're looking lively." He added playfully.

"What can I get for you today?"
¤

Mood: A little Tired, friendly
Thinking: What a coincidence, Rei's the first customer.
Company: Rei Riberu
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:33 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Exhausted, calm ↛ wíth: Etheri Silas ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Setting the menu down upon the table, Princess Rei saw a familiar face at the counter. She managed to smile shyly a little at Etheri's comment and nodded. "I'll have some green tea, and... scrambled eggs please." Rei answered him in a soft, and slightly exhausted tone of voice. Regardless of the place being rather quiet, she was grateful for a bit of time away from her job, if only temporarily. "How have you been, Etheri?" Princess Rei asked her companion in her usual calm manner. She sat there with her chin resting against her left hand in an attempt to stay awake even though it nearly proved futile at this point. In her other hand, Rei kept busy drawing a picture on one of the blank pieces of paper.; A scene of her giving her sister and mother a hug goodbye within the large throne room of the castle. Rei drew her mother, a tall Elven woman with long blonde hair, sapphire eyes and fair skin, hugging her. Then her little sister with her tanned skin, dark grey eyes and long blonde hair like their mother, her sister's expression one of slight disappointment of obviously not getting to tag along. Princess Rei had started on the outline while she waited for her order, something which kept her busy while talking to her dear companion.

[օօƈ]: Pardon the accidental double notice. I was quickly editing my post and forgot about the colored text for speech and all. Sorry! emotion_facepalm
SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri returned the smile, writing her order down on a notepad.
"Alright, not a problem." He replied warmly. After writing, he looked back at Rei, and she asked how he was.

"Well, a lot has happened in the past couple of weeks" He started.
He paused for a moment, looking for the right words,
but he couldn't help his dropping expression.
"Its my sister...I think her condition has worsened." He added.

Before he could say much else, he went back to the kitchen behind the counter to prepare Rei's meal.
The tea would take a few moments to brew, so he worked on the eggs-
making them the way she asked. Once everything was prepared, he added a
little bit of salt and pepper to the eggs to give them a little more flavor.

He approached again.
"Not to worry." He said, carrying her food on a small tray.
He placed the food and drink in front of her, being careful not to do so on top of her drawing.
"Aside from that, everything's been fine-
I'm just glad to be back."

He then noticed the contents of the drawing.
Despite how tired he thought Rei was, her drawing skills to him were still amazing.
The drawing itself piqued his interest
"Is that your family?"
He asked, eyeing the picture with curiosity.
¤

Mood: A little Tired & solemn, but still friendly
Thinking: Rei's drawing skills are amazing as normal. I really need to get my mind off of Elise..
OOC: Don't worry, your quote was fine ^-^

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Exhausted, calm ↛ wíth: Etheri Silas ↛ lσcαtíσn: Cidnie Restaurant ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei simply nodded in answer to her friend's question. She took a drink of the tea before carefully placing the cup back on the saucer.; It seemed to help calm her nerves quite a bit despite feeling worn out. "My mother, and little half sister. Mother took the throne last month, shortly after grandpa passed away." Rei explained simply. She began to fill in some of the details which made the scene in the throne room appear to be more alive than empty.; Even the dresses on each of them were equally elaborate, the way she remembered. Still, what her friend described about his own sibling didn't sound very good at all. When Rei had finished with the colors, she wrote the words 'Uncharted Departure' beneath it.; A rather fitting description. "It's been quite a long time since I've heard news from home." she added observantly, remembering how quiet things had been back at her empty house as of late. Wasting no time, Rei started in on her scrambled eggs with the fork in hand after carefully setting the completed picture aside.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

"Aw, I'm sorry for your loss." He replied sympathetically.
He continued to watch her draw for a few moments. Eyeing the details
curiously. As she was coloring the picture in, he put the tray back into the
kitchen. Once Etheri came back out again, he noticed the similar elven dialect
she used on he picture she gave him.
On this picture, he read it as 'Far-off Goodbye' but he figured that he might be a little off.

"Well, I'm sure everything's alright." He responded. "I don't really get much news from my family either."

Mood: A little Tired, friendly, curious
Thinking: Looks like Rei and I are in a similar situation.
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image

Princess Rei could only nod in agreement, smiling a bit wistfully at the thought. He did have a point, for worrying didn't do any good at all. "Guess I could always send a letter." she replied after putting down the fork onto the plate. Her gaze shifted from the picture, then back at her companion, doing her best to relax. "Things sure have been a little... overbearing at the hospital these past few days. I've been tending to one patient for most of the week. The little boy is still a bit ill, but he's coming around. Not sure why, but he's already grown rather attached to me lately. I found him near the west side of the building. All I know from the records given is that his parents were nowhere to be found, killed by some werewolves someplace outside of StarCreek." Rei concluded, taking a drink from her teacup. She placed the quill pen back where she'd left it, deciding to draw more pictures another time. Truly this matter seemed to bother her the most as of late, though she had no idea how to resolve such a dilemma. Rei kept on eating the rest of her breakfast, patient as ever while going over the scenarios from the previous few evenings in her mind. It wasn't often she'd speak to someone else about these sort of matters, except those she trusted the most.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:20 am
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

"I'm sorry to hear that, but at least he's getting a bit better." Etheri responded.
He had rarely been to a hospital, mostly because he didn't need to.
With a flick of the hand, he'd be able to heal his own wounds along with others- with a little caveat now of course.
However, he hadn't tried healing himself since he was cursed.
Thinking of this, he glanced at his marked hand for a moment,
before looking back at Rei.

"Your drawings are amazing as always." He started.
"Maybe you could send your family one of your drawings?" He suggested.
"You could even teach your patient to draw as well. To keep him distracted.."
The last time he could remember being in a hospital was when his sister first fell into her slumber.
Even the smell of the hospital made him a little tense, but he remembered the doctors giving him something,
a puzzle maybe, to distract him.

Mood: A little Tired, friendly, curious
Thinking: Maybe Rei could embrace her skill to help others, just as I used to do with my magic.
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:31 pm
User Image

A small smile appeared upon Rei's face as she gave a slight nod in agreement to both of her friend's suggestions. It was a good idea, one she'd likely try when she had the chance. "Yes, I plan on it." she replied. Though her thoughts turned back to the latter part of Etheri's other suggestion. "Perhaps when he's a bit older. He's still a baby after all. I was thinking... of maybe adopting him." Princess Rei added thoughtfully before taking a drink from her teacup. She'd finished half the liquid already, setting the rest back upon the table. It wasn't often she'd tend to the young children at the hospital.; Yet this time seemed a bit different than most other times.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:03 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

"Good, good." He chimed. As he listened to her next words, he became a bit more surprised.
"Oh! Well, that changes everything." He replied, previously thinking she stumbled upon a child who was a bit older.
"They can be a handful. That must explain why you're so tired."

"If you need any help with him, I'd be more than willing to be of any assistance."
He said, a bit impulsively, since he didn't know much about kids- let alone taking care of babies. Either way, he was still happy for her. And hoped for the best of luck to them.
"What were you planning on naming him?"
¤

Mood: friendly, suprised
Thinking: Seems like Rei has had her hands full.
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image

While Princess Rei listened, she had just finished what remained of her cup of tea. Carefully, she placed the empty cup back on its saucer before looking at her companion. True, she'd been very tired the past few days and Etheri had been right about that point. Pausing for a moment, Rei chose her words rather carefully after hearing him ask a question. "I'd call him Akio." she answered Etheri, a small smile crossing her face at the thought. Perhaps being a parent wasn't so bad after all. "Thank you for breakfast, by the way." Rei added in her usual calm voice despite being a bit fatigued from work. The week by far had been quite busy, but at least she could have a bit of time off for the moment.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤

"Akio? Sounds lovely." Etheri responded, returning a light smile.
He hadn't encountered anyone with that name before, so it must've been unique.
He was curious about the meaning behind it, but he didn't want to be too nosy.
"Anytime." He replied in response to her thanks.
He noticed her cup of tea was now empty.
"Do you need anything more to drink?" He asked, carefully taking her empty cup.

¤

Mood: friendly, curious
Thinking: Akio. Don't think I've heard anyone with that name before..
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

Princess Rei simply nodded in agreement to Etheri's compliment. It felt good to speak with one of her friends, even if he was busy doing his job. The restaurant she noticed wasn't very busy. Only a few customers had entered by this time, from what she observed. "No thank you." Rei answered him simply after being asked of needing more to drink, watching as he cleared the table. "What's it like where you're from?" Rei asked him a bit curiously. Truly she didn't know a whole lot about her dear elven friend, but maybe now would be a good time to learn a bit about his homeland, if he'd wish to speak of the subject.

[օօƈ]:
SapphireUmbra

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas