Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:40 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
D< I'll beat y'with a ch--!! -blindsided by a remnant-
-falls over.- Hey t'y'too. Like an excited puppy, ain't cha?

Yeah, I told him to conserve his energy so we could stay online until midnight tonight to give everyone who wanted to be here time to come and he's out riding his mom's bicycle around in circles in the yard and I'm like WTF are you doing, get your a** in this computer chair. e.e
i'm conservin it, just as soon as i run around the OMG UR VICE CAPTAIN!? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!? D8

does this mean cloud is captain AND vice captain....? rofl

but why are YOU the vice captain! *jumps on u and shakes u* I WAS THE INSPIRATION DAMMIT! THE INSPIRATIOOOOONNNNN!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Aqua the Wayfinder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TurkReno
XIII Distant Dream

! *watches the two intently* In any case there should be no disturbance during this ceremony. *gaze lands on Reno*

>> Tch. I LIVE FOR DISTURBANC---OH, s**t.

-Sees Tseng- Hey there boss. I wasn't doin' nothin' Uh-uh. S'all 'Lena's fault.

[quote="Sharpshooter Tseng"
lol dat quote fail rofl ELENA'S FAULT HUH

BOY DO I HATE LIARS

heart

For some reason gaia is having issue with image and quote posting off and on randomly.

....but it is 'Lena's fault. She's not here t'make sure I stay a fraction sober.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:43 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
-Pulls up to the church. Grabs the keg out of the back. Slings it over his shoulder and kicks in the door sending...bucket, chamber pot, flower pot flying if it's still up there. ( though with how many people have come in already, heh... )- Alright. M'ere. -Slams the keg down on the floor next to the gas station food, promptly walking across the flowers, dusting rumpled and dirt covered work suit off.- ********' Midgar traffic at quittin' time. Yeesh. Next time I don't care what Rude says, I'm takin' the chopper.

Oh, it was up there alright. When we saw you coming we ran and put it in place. wink

Glad you could make it.

S'why I kicked the door in. >D Shinra intel at it's finest.
Blame the traffic for my lateness.
i didn't realize u were late cuz lost track of time :'D;;;;;; i was about to like take a quick walk outside just to burn energy from being excited but good thing i didn't xD;;;;;;; *cough cough!!* we waited on the vow-saying for u to get here cuz u were the only one we knew for sure would definitely show up emotion_kirakira yazoo was gonna marry us but he read his demonology book wrong and tried to sacrifice somebody so we decided maaaaaybe should have someone else do it rofl ( would be awesome if someone played cid cuz of the thing where a ship captain can do it lolololol )

We do have a Cid in the guild, not sure if Lawler is around right now though. D<

THOUGH, Can't government officials do it too? Reeve, Tseng, Rufus...Cait...'Lena?

As a last resort I have a plan for my Xenosaga alt if there's no one else but thought it'd be fun if someone other than me did it, lol. And it gives another person a chance to play an important role.

Poorly...planned...wedding...was...poorly...planned...
( But really, what did anyone expect if Cloud is in charge? )

Yeah, you can't be the one to do it. Need to have someone else do it. Hm... where the hell is 'Lena?! >O

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:44 pm
Roxafox
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Roxafox
TurkReno

After vowels you say? S'if we recite 'A,E,I,O,U...an' sometimes Y' we can have it then, right? >D

n...y...wah??? gonk

PD? -snickers-
aw dun tease roxas its not his fault he's dumb..... wait.... ninja yeah, let's confuse him to death so we can have the cake

This sounds like an approved plan. Lets do it. >D
omg I suddenly have 4b, something in the mp must have just sol---WHAT!? NO! back! back you thieves! vowls first! or whatever! -waves Keyblade at everyone!-

But I already recited the vowels. >O  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*shakes head and laughs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:55 pm
TurkReno
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno

i didn't realize u were late cuz lost track of time :'D;;;;;; i was about to like take a quick walk outside just to burn energy from being excited but good thing i didn't xD;;;;;;; *cough cough!!* we waited on the vow-saying for u to get here cuz u were the only one we knew for sure would definitely show up emotion_kirakira yazoo was gonna marry us but he read his demonology book wrong and tried to sacrifice somebody so we decided maaaaaybe should have someone else do it rofl ( would be awesome if someone played cid cuz of the thing where a ship captain can do it lolololol )

We do have a Cid in the guild, not sure if Lawler is around right now though. D<

THOUGH, Can't government officials do it too? Reeve, Tseng, Rufus...Cait...'Lena?

As a last resort I have a plan for my Xenosaga alt if there's no one else but thought it'd be fun if someone other than me did it, lol. And it gives another person a chance to play an important role.

Yeah, you can't be the one to do it. Need to have someone else do it. Hm... where the hell is 'Lena?! >O
yeah where is she!? D: i mean not every single last one of my friends has come yet but she was like the maine person i talked to most in the guild other than u, she needs to be here ;x;

but then, i um, haven't been around in the guild much lately emo *shame*

HSE'S FORGOTTEN ME THAT'S WHAT IT IS gonk I WAS AWAY TOO LONG! SHE DUN REMEMBER THE DAJ-MUFIFN WAT ATE HER HERMIT CATS! crying  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Still Waters IX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:59 pm
i'm just here so i can say all of my accounts came to your wedding, carry on
-bums around in the back grazing on the free food-
good thing that undead unicorn improved the menu compared to what cloud br..................................... -stares at food- ..................... do i really wanna eat something cooked by an animated corpse?

-considers this for several long seconds-

hey, anyone ever decide who's gonna be the priest yet? -noms on food having totally forgotten whatever was being thought about-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:01 pm
Still Waters IX
good thing that undead unicorn improved the menu compared to what cloud br..................................... -stares at food- ..................... do i really wanna eat something cooked by an animated corpse?

hey, anyone ever decide who's gonna be the priest yet? -noms on food having totally forgotten whatever was being thought about-
lol roxy chu's so good at playing stupid characters lol rofl heart  

Little Kadaj
Crew

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:02 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno

yeah where is she!? D: i mean not every single last one of my friends has come yet but she was like the maine person i talked to most in the guild other than u, she needs to be here ;x;

but then, i um, haven't been around in the guild much lately emo *shame*

HSE'S FORGOTTEN ME THAT'S WHAT IT IS gonk I WAS AWAY TOO LONG! SHE DUN REMEMBER THE DAJ-MUFIFN WAT ATE HER HERMIT CATS! crying

Well y'know, she has NO sense of direction. Probably got lost.... D<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:03 pm
TurkReno
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno

Yeah, I told him to conserve his energy so we could stay online until midnight tonight to give everyone who wanted to be here time to come and he's out riding his mom's bicycle around in circles in the yard and I'm like WTF are you doing, get your a** in this computer chair. e.e

XDDDD!@that. Well, that's better than having puppy piss on the floor?

He's gonna keel over about 9:00 and say "But I'm sleeepyyy...." and I'll say Uh-huh, maybe should have listened to me, shouldn't you?  

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:04 pm
Still Waters IX

....Think still workin' this one out. -nod-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:05 pm
Little Kadaj
Still Waters IX

lol roxy chu's so good at playing stupid characters lol rofl heart

That's because he's not playing, he's being his real self.
Ba-dum-tiss.

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:05 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno
Swords and Hair Gel
TurkReno

XDDDD!@that. Well, that's better than having puppy piss on the floor?

He's gonna keel over about 9:00 and say "But I'm sleeepyyy...." and I'll say Uh-huh, maybe should have listened to me, shouldn't you?

Pft, who the hell gets tired at 9?! Only reason I goto sleep bed at that time is to be up for that thing called work the next morning. Sleep is not always a guarantee.

TAPE HIM TO THE CHAIR!

Still Waters IX generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:06 pm
wait wait gotta post again, i keep forgetting to do the random number thing  

Still Waters IX

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:07 pm
TurkReno

Pft, who the hell gets tired at 9?!
TAPE HIM TO THE CHAIR!
*shamefully raises hand* ;3; NUUU DUN TAPE ME TO THE FURNITATURE SLDKFJSLDJFSLKF  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games