Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy heard his phone ring and checked it. He saw it was Jamison. He thought about what to do for a brief second and then sighed before answering his phone."What is it Jamison? I thought you all were out and partying."He heard Jamison laugh and then say."We are.
I thought you might want to join us."
Cassidy looked back to Erika who was still sitting on his abs and then said."I am kind of busy right now."He then heard Jamison say."Doing what and or who?"Cassidy growled at the phone and hung up. Before throwing his phone to the other side of the room. He then smirked and said."Wrong number."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:48 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She listened to him talk on the phone, despite hearing Jamison. So after he threw his phone across the room, she pinned his hands over his head. There was a look in her eyes that said, she knew what was said. Before leaning down and started to n** his collar bones before his shoulders.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy stayed with his arms pinned above his head and grinned before saying."I take it you heard what was said."When she started to n** his collar bone he would place kisses on the part of her throat he could reach.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:16 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and smiled. "Yes I heard what was said. Guess you used to find others to warm your bed. Trust me, I won't judge you for it. Though now we can only take each other." She said. Only to kiss his lips and n** his neck. Using her speed, quickly she jumped off of him and stretched. Before looking at him with curious yet mischief filled eyes.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy watched her stretch and grinned and then said."I will only ever want you my Haroldina. Now what game is coming to your mind?"Cassidy stood up and then moved near her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:08 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and smiled. Now she started to dance around him before she started spar with him. Of course she was going easy on him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy watched her as she danced around him and then when she started to spar with him he quickly adapted. He could tell that she was going easy and he felt a small sting to his pride but he understood. She was faster and stronger in this life. He eventually got her in a grapple and held her near. Then she sweeped his feet and he fell. He was on the ground looking up at Erika.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:58 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at Cassidy when he had grappled her. Of course she swept his feet out from under him and smiled. There was a couple of pillows that had help him from getting hurt. Now she looked at him and sat on his abs again. Though now she leaned down slowly only to brush her lips against his. Finally after a few pecks to tease him, she gave him a slow yet heated kiss.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy surrendered himself to Erika. When she started to kiss him he placed his hands on the small of her back and held her against him. The kiss lasted long enough that they needed to pull back for air."You win Erika.
What do you want me to do now."
His flirtatious grin appeared once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:49 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled down at him and just laid on him. All the while of play sleeping. Though after a few minutes she slowly looked up at him. Wondering what his reply would be to her being oniry. Though she had a grin on her lips.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy saw her lay down and go to sleep. He wasn't sure if she actually fell asleep but left her alone. He just laid there and closed his eyes as well. He felt her move slightly but thought she was just moving in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:12 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

When he didn't seem to look at her. Well she slowly started to tickle his sides. Finally part way through, she leaned up and kissed him. Though when he started to tickle her, she'd giggle. But when he managed to pin her and tickled her; she wiggled and arched under him. "Please stop it! Please!" She laughed only to start panting with tears of joy in her eyes.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then said."I might if I can get a kiss."Cassidy kept tickling her and then leaned up and kissed her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Of course she was still laughing and looked up at him. Now she nodded and started to try to slow her breathing, before coughing a bit. Though when it was over she smiled and looked up at him. "It happens when I laugh for to long." She said. Only to lay there and wait for his kiss.

eternalknight2013
She's pinned under him.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then kissed her. It was a gentle and loving kiss.

O.O.C.
Sorry I forgot. I was dealing with something else.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games