Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:21 pm
*decides to play along and starts licking her paw and washing her face* cat_smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:34 pm
*holds back a chuckle while Ryzan is over there starting to have a minor anxiety attack*
J-Jabbress sweatdrop That... ah... I do not think that is in your best interest sweatdrop
*purrs and paws at Psy's breasts* emotion_dowant
User Image  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:42 pm
Awwww…this one wants to play. 4laugh Don't choo want to play you cute thing you! *Scrunches up her nose and snuggles the black cat one more time.* But look here! You have a kitty friend to play with. 4laugh *She picks the black kitty up, gets out of the chair and sets the black cat right next to the blue one.* There you go! *Returns to her seat and looks around for that intern Ryzan was speaking of to fetch her some tea.* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:06 pm
*lets out the breath he was unconsciously holding when Psy puts Taus down* sweatdrop
*crosses his arms, disappointed that she got bored of it so quickly*
tch stare

*gives Kits a big, toothy grin and pounces, helping her "clean herself"* emotion_awesome
Stop that gonk
*pries Taus away, thankful the demon is a small enough size at the moment that he can* sweatdrop
Jeremy! gonk A little help here! gonk

*walks up behind Psy, addressing her*
Yes, Mr. Vixtul?

.... I know Ry is gorgeous and all, but uh... surely you can tell the difference between him and a human woman emotion_eyebrow
*looks at Tes, Ryzan, and Psy, not really sure who he's supposed to be talking to at this point*
Is... is there something you need? ninja

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:25 pm
*Grins sweetly at the boy.* Yes. 3nodding Be a dear and fetch me some tea. Green tea to be exact and DO NOT bring me tea in some simple paper cup. Find a lovely cup and saucer, preferrably something designer in a lovely crimson, and put 2 cubes of sugar on the saucer with a proper stirring spoon. And NOT that white refined common sugar either. I would like raw sugar or one of those wonderful stir sticks with the sugar crystals at the end.

*Mr. Giovanni returns with the cylinder containing the plans for the red castle and hands them to her.* Thank you, darling. wink *She winks at him and then hands the cylinder to Ryzan.* So this is a copy of the plans for the red castle. I had this specially designed and drawn up for the construction staff. *She anxiously waits for Ryzan to feast his eyes upon the magnificence of the schematics.* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:38 am
*Pulls out a cigar and lights it. Seeing his lovely Dolce Cosa is seated, she's going to be a while so he may as well just chill. cool He yanks the kid taking the orders by the collar toward him.* E mentre sei a posto, aggiungi un Bullet sulle rocce ... capisci? cool

*He checks the time. At least 15 men should be arriving there any second with a personal assistant they snag…er…"hired" for his lovely Dolce Cosa. cool That is unless they got lost because this place is in the middle of friggin nowhere. stare

Since she's occupied at the moment, he starts to wander and places a call to the guy he gets all his best weapons from to see if he can't secure a nice crossbow for his bride.* emotion_dealwithit  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:13 pm
*tries to balance holding Taus cat while carefully unfurling the castle blueprints given to him. He doesn't entirely understand the schematics, but to say the least, it seems... excessive*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Quortek, do you mind taking a look at these? sweatdrop I am afraid it is all gibberish to me.

*hands them to his husband, meanwhile Taus cat had crawled up onto his shoulder*

*already knows he's not going to like what he sees before even taking the blueprints and actually seeing them is even worse* stressed

You -do- realize this is a temporary thing, right? This thing is bigger than the entire lot scream The ******** you need 100 rooms for!?
*starts to rip them up, but drops them instead to grab Taus cat by the scruff of his neck for licking his husband's ear*
You little s**t stressed I outta have you neutered scream

*meows innocently* cat_biggrin

*rubs his tingling ear, blushing*
sweatdrop redface P-Perhaps we should move along with filming, xas? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:06 pm
Alright ALL-RIGHT I'll do the filming thing! Gods above you make it sound I hardly do much for others! Just let me get some caffeine in me and you can tell me all about it. Floating off in the direction of the catering table Lia glances over the spread to see what there is to eat leaving Anira to follow her with an exhausted sigh.

Most of the time it is not like pulling teeth from a sabertooth tiger trying to get you to do things for others .....
She mumbles as she notices the kittens on the ground 'playing' so she takes care not to step on them as she passes.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:10 pm
*Stares at TES* stare It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS nor ANY of your concern what I need 100 rooms for!! talk2hand You CLEARLY lack ANY type of creative vision for this production! talk2hand

*Catches Lia passing by and squeals with delight.* LIA…DARLING!! 4laugh Where on EARTH have you been? I feel like its been AGES! *She leaves the comfort of the directors chair to greet Lia properly with a hug and a kiss on both sides of her face.* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:43 pm
*Has another stroke of genius emotion_awesome and turns back to TES* OH and the moat…the one that goes around the red castle, we better put some kind of defensive system in there like gators. Oh……no no no no…… RED gators. Yes, they must be RED!! heart

*Starts to look around for that boy who is suppose to bring her tea.* ninja  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:07 pm
*is about to scream at her that alligators aren't even red, but it gives him a great idea and he just smiles at her*
You got it twisted Matter of fact, come back tomorrow and I should have this aaaalllll set up for you. emotion_awesome I know just the place to get this done all nice and quick-like.

*looks at his husband strangely, wary of this sudden eagerness to comply* emotion_eyebrow

Alright, people. PLACES!! scream
*throws Taus cat onto the set and quickly nabs his chair before someone else comes along to try to occupy it*
Gah! I hate sitting in a chair and it's got someone else's butt warmth on it stare

*climbs up onto the roof of the cottage on set, grinning like... well... like a cheshire cat, of course.* cat_twisted

*beckons Miro back from wardrobe now that she's gotten washed up and changed, then sets up to retake the previous closing scene*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:23 pm
Picking through the shrimp cocktail she's nodding along to what her role in this little presentation or skit or whatever it was from Anira before she heard a happy screech from her Mistress. PSY! Trust me from a spirit's perspective ages is a lot longer than you think. rolleyes I've just been toiling away like usual with the potions and business and such. How are the spawn they must be full grown trees by now. She sees Gio behind Psy at a respectable distance and winks a greeting at him.

Her ears perk up when she sees the lights change and TES get into a chair. And then grins when she sees a cat who's not a cat up on the set and wishes the cater table had popcorn. twisted  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:16 pm
*Grins sweetly at TES' response.* That's the spirit! 4laugh A can-do attitude goes a long way, TES. It's very nice to see you smile for once. I don't think I've EVER actually seen you smile. It becomes you, you know…smiling…you actually look…dashing for a change. 4laugh Ya big sourpuss. stare

*Jeremy finally returns and hands Psy a paper cup with black coffee in it. stare Stands next to Lia and shows her the coffee.* SERIOUSLY!! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:18 pm
Sighs as Lia skitters off to socialize again and decides to head into one of the smaller dressing rooms put aside for the smaller set/temp cast. Satisfied for the most part that Lia knew her purpose here and hopefully would stay out of trouble.

Remembering where Jeremy showed her she found the room that had hers, Lias and Hauk's name scribbled in dry erase marker on the door and entered. The room had it's basic necessities, Vanity mirror and counter, lengthy couch to rest on in between filming scenes, a rack of costumes from wardrobe to pick through and see what would work out. Tiny bar and what not. What she saw that she knew wasn't there before was a small flower arrangement sitting on the coffee table with a small card nestled in the buds so she went over and picked up the card. Smirking at its contents she places the card down and reaches into her pocket for her phone to send a sexy thank you selfie to the giver.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:27 pm
Ears perked up when she noticed the little man next to her with a coffee. Confused as to why he was patiently waiting for her to take it, then sees Psy's irked face and then makes an "Oh honey" face at the boy. You are adorable, but cuteness will only take you so far honey. She pats his head as she takes the coffee and hands it off to Psy. See if you can find me a bottle of Everlcear dear, or Mead. Mama Fox needs her juice. Bumping him away with her tail in a forceful yet polite nudge.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games