Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery was about ready to come out of her damn skin, she was so nervous. She wasn't doing the best job at hiding it, either, which was bad because she was, you know. The bloody captain and all. But she was terrified. This was her first game as captain, and while her more logical side knew that it wasn't her failing if the team didn't win (half the team were underclassmen, after all, what was she supposed to do about that?), she'd never been an especially logical person. Meaning that she wasn't exactly the best at listening to that voice in her head (the one that sounded suspiciously like Pixie, actually). She needed to do her stretches. Should she have had the team meet up early for yoga? Oh gods, she should've! Dammit dammit dammit! Next time. She'd do it next time! For sure! For now... she needed to stretch. And not panic.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams
                                                                What am I doing? In a match
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, here's good luck to the team.

Tyler got to the pitch and looked around, taking a deep breath before relaxing a bit. It was Ravenclaw's first match, and he hoped they did well. Besides, he was just hoping he didn't screw it up. He got ready to play, throwing a nervous grin at everyone on the team before he settled back to wait.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 18
                                                                Modifiers: +10 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: --
                                                                --/--

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen was interested to see what Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw did this game, especially when both teams weren't at their best last term. "Today's game is between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Eagles versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 6, 6, 3, 1, 3, 7, 5, 10, 6 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Sixth Year Chaser
Sixteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (Game 2)

At the start of the game, Leah shot towards the quaffle. She hoped she could get her hands on the ball before Hufflepuff's chasers could. Would be a good start to the game never mind the season.

Company : Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff Teams

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
mc2 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 5, 7, 3, 10, 6, 9, 5, 2 Total: 62 (10-100)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:18 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary took to the sky the moment that she was allowed in hopes to win the quaffle from Ravenclaw. She was determined to do a good job and hopefully help her team win.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 15
                                            Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                            Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                            Total Roll:
                                            X/3
                                            Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                            My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                            You need to forge your own path
                                            And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                            {OoC: }
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:20 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary smiled as she took possession of the quaffle. Hugging it close to her she sped off toward the goals, keeping an eye out for open teammates, bludgers, and any attempts at stealing.

AC: 15
                                            Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                            Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                            Total Roll:
                                            1/3
                                            Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                            My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                            You need to forge your own path
                                            And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                            {OoC: }
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:27 am
User Image

( PurebloodHufflepuff BeaterSixth Year Prefect ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It still felt weird that after so many years of being the chaser (he was more of a passer and thief chaser, honestly, given his expertise), Lucien was now in Beater position due to the small roster. It felt weird because he was convinced that Hufflepuff would be blessed with a lot of reserves, but that's okay.

Either way, at least he has practice. The hardest part was deciding who to hit, but he guess it wouldn't hurt to take out Charley Jenkins to give her a hard time targeting Hufflepuff's team.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 20
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+8 ), Shoot (+6), Bludger Hits (+6)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 18 HIT

Target : Charlotte

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:31 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was nervous, even if he felt like he shouldn't act that way since everyone was counting on him. Sure, the captain and the other teammates were supportive for him (at least it should, but then again Kiery and Maisie were equally supportive) but... he couldn't help dreading that he might let down his team again. After, he has big shoes to fill, like Ravenclaw's victory streak. Who in Ravenclaw wouldn't want for that to happen again, right?

... No, he shouldn't think like that, he has to focus. That said, Edgar flew up to begin his search. As fast as he could.

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Final Roll : .19. (spotted) 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:35 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffSeeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera felt very determined to get her first win for Hufflepuff, after the last seeker graduated. Behind her neutral expression, Mera was intent of not giving up until she did the best she could to get the snitch. There was no time for her to be a nervous wreck, she recited that exact mantra on her head as she flew away for the search.

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 16
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                        Final Roll : 11 fail

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:18 am
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie went after Mary in an effort to steal the quaffle. They couldn't let Hufflepuff score so soon into the game.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:21 am
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie smiled as she snatched the quaffle away from Mary and turned towards the Hufflepuff goals.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

mc2

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:33 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui went for a steal. He hoped to keep it from ravenclaw hands

Position:
                                                                    AC: 15 (+1EXP +1 adv1)
                                                                    Modifiers: +4 Stealing +2 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll: 10
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                          αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                          нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                          αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                          αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley, of course, got hit right out of the gate. But, she had to focus on the task at hand. Instead of worrying about who hit her, she hunted down one of the bludgers. Once she had it in range, she took aim, hoping to hit Mera.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                          уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                          ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                          ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                          AC: 17
                                          Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                          Mods: (+7 to Bludger Hits) (-1 for injuries)
                                          Lives:

Aiming At: Mera
                                          Final Roll: Nat 3 MISS - SELF HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw 2043 » Quidditch Pitch B » With: Ravens and Puffs
» Status: Seriously?!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah could still hardly believe that he’d actually made the starting team this year after his embarrassing performance at try outs. He hadn’t landed a single blow! Fortunately, if anything, that only made him more determined to prove himself. If Kiery thought he was worth taking a chance on, then Jonah was going to do the team proud during his time if it was the last thing he did.

He sought out the nearest bludger and attempted to fling it at Shui in hopes of keeping him off Maisie's tail, unfortunately he seemed to slip up and the bludger smacked him in the arm instead.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 3 (HURT)

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:50 pm
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sɪxᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili flew up and watched proudly as her vice captain managed to snag the quaffle in the toss up before it got stolen by a Ravenclaw chaser. She hoped the girl would be too disoriented with Shui's attempt to catch her own.

Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 13 (fail)
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that this story ends
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games