Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[Void] An End, To All Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:37 pm
"You look like Sunny if I get the right angle, Zac," Alexis says, quiet. "You really do." Their hands clench. Unclench. Clench. They just want to get to casting already.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:38 pm
Preacher Maria

"Actually," she said, almost in a monotone. "That's why I'm here - the Sunny in the 20s plonked herself right into the rift n' I followed because I wanted to grab her. Didn't work, obs." She shrugged, although she was obviously still more than a little bothered by Sunny's plight in that era.

Preacher moved away from the door and clapped her hands together loudly. "So, let's go this show on the road, y'know. Who's got that sharpie I saw? More time drawin', less time, I dunno, waitin' for s**t to explode."

blade kuroda
quite uneventful

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:40 pm
"Sunny was one of the ones that led us to the rift in the 60s... Along with Leila, Vivien... and uh... another version of you," he added, pausing a bit as he realized how weird it probably was to hear about an alternate version of yourself.

He had to wonder if he was floating around elsewhere too.

It was weird to think about.

He was already aware of some version of him that had been stabbed in the chest with the very same shadow dagger that he now possessed. And that already wasn't all too pleasant to dwell on.

The semblance of unlty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:42 pm
Leila

"Big Bad's on the other side of the door," Leila announced with a pallid face. "Friend just told me."  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:44 pm
Preacher Maria

Preacher blinked. "Was I still hot?" She supposed it was natural to assume they all had doubles. After a moment, she decided against pointing out the fact that Marcus was here and his 20s counterpart had shot the entire place up.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:46 pm
Shun just sort of stared at Preacher for a moment.

"Well, you were the drummer of a band. Ezra's band."

He then looked over to Leila, lightly frowning at her comment. 'Big bad' could refer a couple different people. But regardless, it wasn't going to be good for them.

The semblance of unty

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:00 pm
Jamie Delacroix | 19/19

Jamie's response to Shiloh's shout was, admittedly, rather quick. It's not that he was all that far away physically, after all. Mentally, maybe. All this time he'd been staring down at the stone in his hands, captivated by its glow, concerned by how little he actually knew about it. What help it could be, he was still trying to figure out.

For now, though-

"O-Oh, Shiloh, I'm here!" he replied, hurrying quickly to the twins and to the others gathered in the vicinity. "Sorry, I was, um, kinda zoning out." Some help he was. "W-What is it?"

Melancholiessss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:04 pm
America Jones

Grateful, America gave Eve's hand a squeeze and the resolution she felt strengthened, through her belief and and imagined symbols right down to the straightening of her spine. They were going to do this. They were strong and in a place that made them stronger, they were both young and older, but experiences had tempered them. There were bad sides to magic, but America knew and loved the good parts best.

And so many of those good sides were right here.

Her eyes flickered to the door, the danger now announced and maybe it's a little easier this way. Either their goal or the one blocking it, right there in front of them.

"The ones who fell started losing, themselves, turning into puppets. It'd be like..." she glanced at Preacher, the total docility of the mouthy sassafras still a moment of discomfort. "It'd be like asking a big thing of someone who can't say no. 'Cept Viv." Her mouth turned into a flat line, "And we are not ******** with that girl. She's gonna be an astronaut."  

lizbot

No Faun

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:08 pm
    The sight of Jamie made Shiloh relax considerably, but Oliver was the first one to really speak up. "The stone thing you got." he pointed to the glowing rock in Jamie's hands. Shiloh stooped over (way into Jamie's space, but this was Shiloh) to get his first look at the object.

"Wow." he said, momentarily mystified, "I never really got a good look at it before, uh—what the ******** does it do?"

Oliver shrugged. "Might be important though." he looked around at the growing crowd, eyes stopping when they landed on Shun. "Hey, you're... the guy from the bar?"

Shiloh perked up, looking over at Shun, thoughts clicking, "Relax Ollie, he ain't the same one." everyone had weird time clones, it seemed like, and Shiloh immediately launched into speaking to Shun "Did you know you had a buzz cut in the eighties?" Shiloh sure was an observant one.

Blade Kuroda
about 80s shun

saedusk
bb you Rock my Socks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:15 pm
"You said, the 'Queen's' at the bar were finding this important?" Zac said focusing. "... was that, did that happen after I fell? Last thing I saw them finding important was a box."

He frowns thoughtful. "Didn't they grab it when they were um..... Help me think." He said anxiously. "... when everyone finally went into a circle, before I went to try and get Jerimiah like an idiot."

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda
about 80s shun

saedusk

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:18 pm
Leila

"Wanna look at the weird rock instead, Friend?" Leila offered. "Termite buddy might know something. Ancient knowledge and all that." She looked between the Sharpie and knife anxiously. Watching a bunch of kids slice themselves in a blood ritual did not seem like the responsible adult thing to be doing.

shibrogane
if another Friend request is ok

saedusk

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:22 pm
Shun looked at the kid who looked remarkably like Shiloh but apparently was not Shiloh. Because Shiloh was also right there. And then he found himself staring at actual Shiloh.

"Wait. I what?" he blinked, unconsciously running a hand through his hair. He hadn't had a buzz cut since his academy days. It was not a look he enjoyed in particular.

Melancholies

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:23 pm
Jamie Delacroix | 19/19

"The stone..." he muttered, turning the thing over in his hands. "I have no idea what it does, but I... back at the bar I felt like I had to get it, like I couldn't just leave it. It might be important; Sibyl, Liam, and Mika seemed to think so, anyway."

Sighing, Jamie clutched it tighter and thought aloud, "Maybe... it could be used for the casting somehow?"

And that's when Zac spoke up. Jamie cast him a slightly anxious glance. "This stone is what was in the box. I'm not sure what they were going to do with it, they ran out of time before they could really do anything, but maybe it had been something to do with the sigil Dana was drawing. It's hard to say."

He held the stone so it was clearly visible by anyone interested, including possible mystical connections to the unknown.

Melancholies
no u

endejester

cibarium

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:30 pm
"So... they used a fourth 'Principal' before... and that seemed to be a big thing. That was Heliodora's foot. W...what if we used this. It if nothing else seems like it's a ...boost? I mean, they wanted to use it for a protection spell for a lot of people, against a bomb. I.... I'm probably wrong. It's me... but I mean... if they went to get it, and you felt it was that important I just..."

saedusk

Melancholies
I'm probably so far off base I'm in the bleachers but

cibarium

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:35 pm
"I thought you said her foot was used to represent their target?" Shun asked, looking to Zac. He took note of the stone Jamie had, but he didn't know what to make of it.

endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces