Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply information services
[MODBOOK] shibrogane mk II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:32 pm
AMItotic
Riser Power for Lily Babineaux
    Reqs here
    Full Moon RP here

Let's Just Bottle That Up - Lily can choose at will to stop feeling all emotions, entering a state of complete and total apathy. It's an all or nothing switch--she cannot choose to only feel happy emotions or remove just her anger. There is no hard limit on how long she remains in this state, except for the fallout that occurs after ending the state. Upon returning to her emotions, she feels everything she should have felt in the prior duration at a greater intensity and all at once. Experiencing six hours of stress may cause her to have a sobbing fit afterwards, spending more than a day is likely to cause long-term damage to her psyche.

shibrogane

This is really more of a beyond power. Riser powers are still passive effects, not so much something a character has control over. For an example, Nasir's power (recently approved) works because Nasir isn't choosing to draw the emotion off. The power is triggered by having the intent to help and physical contact. Aleksy's Sight can't be turned off at all. Oliver can't stop perceiving magic in his weird Oliver manner. Ashton can't stop reading emotions through touch, etc.

You could make this power work as a Riser power by having it activate whenever Lily feels ANY strong emotion, and last until she enters a less stressful situation, at which point she breaks down or experiences the whole happiness episode, etc. The ability to control it could be added through a bonus power or a quest or a future upgrade.

Quote me back with your rewrite!

cibarium
Warg Upgrade For Leila

Acquire a warg mentor: x
    Choose a familiar: x
    Attune to your familiar: x x x

Verified

AMItotic
Bonus Power for Lily Babineaux
    Reqs here

Reality-Swap Lens - Lily can snapchat her way to Other Ashdown. When she takes a selfie using the deer lens, she is transported to the rough equivalent of her location in Other Ashdown.

shibrogane

Approved  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:46 pm
Bonus Power Redemption for Jamie Delacroix
Requirements for both powers are listed here.

Bonus Power 1 - New
Down the Rabbit Hole - If outright looking for them, Jamie can see entrances to Other Ashdown in the form of holes in the ground or floor.

Bonus Power 2 - Upgrade
Structura (Original) - Your bones are incredibly tough. Only a massive force can break them. However, this does not extend to your muscles or skin, and in fact slows the healing of any soft-tissue injuries you have.

Structura (Upgraded) - Your bones are incredibly tough. Only a massive force can break them. However, this does not extend to your muscles or skin.

shibrogane

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:54 pm
saedusk
Bonus Power Redemption for Jamie Delacroix
Requirements for both powers are listed here.

Bonus Power 1 - New
Down the Rabbit Hole - If outright looking for them, Jamie can see entrances to Other Ashdown in the form of holes in the ground or floor.

Bonus Power 2 - Upgrade
Structura (Original) - Your bones are incredibly tough. Only a massive force can break them. However, this does not extend to your muscles or skin, and in fact slows the healing of any soft-tissue injuries you have.

Structura (Upgraded) - Your bones are incredibly tough. Only a massive force can break them. However, this does not extend to your muscles or skin.

shibrogane

Approved!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:23 pm
NPC requested: The beautiful Melany.
What I want to happen: Horace wants to talk about that bloody shirt giiirrlll
Link to RP: yowah  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:38 pm
NPC requested: noeh (minerva?)
What I want to happen: jeremiah has so many questions
Link to RP: bottom of the deep  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:54 pm
Class Change:

Who: Horace Nokoni
To What: warg
Show Your Work!: Here is a post with links/steps. And here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this class change with green check marks.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:34 am
redacted because need clarification on something  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:51 pm
    Reqs here
    Full Moon RP here

Let's Just Bottle That Up - In times of great emotional duress, Lily will stop feeling all emotions, entering a state of complete and total apathy. It's an all or nothing switch--she cannot only feel happy emotions or remove just her anger, and she cannot choose to enter or leave this state. That being said, there is no hard limit on how long she remains totally calm, except for the fallout that occurs after she leaves the situation at hand. Once she removes herself from the current stressor, she feels everything she should have felt in the prior duration at a greater intensity and all at once. These after effects can range from a short burst of hyperemotionality to a full-on breakdown.

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:41 pm
Growing Up:

To What: riser
Show Your Work!: Here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this growth with blue check marks.
Warg Extra: [x]
Power Me:

I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE HELP

Horace can harness the electricity ambient around him. By putting his hands together then drawing them apart, he creates arcs of electricity which can then be hurled at stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:56 pm
The Semblance of Unity
Class Change:

To What: warg
Show Your Work!: Here is a post with links/steps. And here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this class change with green check marks.

Verified

AMItotic
    Reqs here
    Full Moon RP here

Let's Just Bottle That Up - In times of great emotional duress, Lily will stop feeling all emotions, entering a state of complete and total apathy. It's an all or nothing switch--she cannot only feel happy emotions or remove just her anger, and she cannot choose to enter or leave this state. That being said, there is no hard limit on how long she remains totally calm, except for the fallout that occurs after she leaves the situation at hand. Once she removes herself from the current stressor, she feels everything she should have felt in the prior duration at a greater intensity and all at once. These after effects can range from a short burst of hyperemotionality to a full-on breakdown.

shibrogane

Approved

The Semblance of Unity
Growing Up:

Show Your Work!: Here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this growth with blue check marks.
Power Me:

Horace can harness the electricity ambient around him. By putting his hands together then drawing them apart, he creates arcs of electricity which can then be hurled at stuff.

I think you've got the same sort of problem Ami had with her original version of Lily's power. Riser things are things that are still passive, but centered around the character rather than being something the world does for them. I'm not entirely clear on if this has a will component, or if it happens every time Horace puts his hands together and draws them apart? If it happens every time, it's fine and I can approve, but if it doesn't, then you need a couple rewrites for it. Maybe a different summoning gesture or something? (I think the commonality of the hands-together thing. Horace, plz don't applaud for people, you are banned to snaps 4eva)

As for names--IDK, I keep thinking about bats and gothic horror. Frankenstein's Alarm Clock or something.

Quote me back, let me know :>  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:17 pm
shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity
Growing Up:

Power Me:

I think you've got the same sort of problem Ami had with her original version of Lily's power. Riser things are things that are still passive, but centered around the character rather than being something the world does for them. I'm not entirely clear on if this has a will component, or if it happens every time Horace puts his hands together and draws them apart? If it happens every time, it's fine and I can approve, but if it doesn't, then you need a couple rewrites for it. Maybe a different summoning gesture or something? (I think the commonality of the hands-together thing. Horace, plz don't applaud for people, you are banned to snaps 4eva)

As for names--IDK, I keep thinking about bats and gothic horror. Frankenstein's Alarm Clock or something.

Quote me back, let me know :>

ahhh yeah you're right! How about this instead?

SUPERCONDUCTOR

Horace's hands now conduct electricity super-efficiently and at no health risk to himself. Of course, every charge has to go somewhere, though... So anything else he might be touching gets the transferred charge.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:44 pm
NPC requested: ezra
What I want to happen: establishing some chardev for leila, and more Family Things
Link to RP

shibrogane

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:53 pm
NPC requested: Sonny
What I want to happen: Maybe info, or just brainstorming on the situation regarding Pax.
Link to RP Ring ring

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:29 pm
NPC requested: Pride
What I want to happen: Lily's got some questions from the listserv about the charter and how it will mess with moonwalkers
Link to RP meep meep

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:29 pm
NPC requested: vivien
What I want to happen: questo related
Link to RP: it is here

shibrogane