Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Lily watched Erik jump off the stage and walk into the darkness. At first she felt her heart racing as she watched him disappear into the darkness but soon calmed down as she knew he was still with her. Pulling out her phone she started to go threw her music until she found the song she was looking for. putting the phone down for a bit, Lily started to do some stretches before she would start dancing. Once the young woman was ready she sat herself down on the ground and lean over to her phone and pushed play before she laid herself down on her side as if she was about to fall asleep.

As the music The frail young woman slowly started to move her arms and get up along with the music. Her movements were slow and elegant as she rose from the floor. Stepping onto her toes, Lily started to dance along with the music and let herself with her skin bathing in the moonlight. Her movements where flawless and matched every beat to the music. It was almost as if she wasn't following the music but the music following her, that was how much passion and emotion she put into her dancing. Near the end of the song her little messy bun fell out, letting her long wavy hair fall and dance along with her movements as she did not stop when it came undone. As the song ended Lily slowly started to sink back to the ground and laid herself down just as she did at the start, letting a couple tears roll down her cheeks.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:28 am
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX All while she danced intense blue eyes watched from the shadows. The young man originally had asked to watch her dance as a curiosity, but watching her now he was transfixed. While it may seem that she had little control in her life it was evident on the stage she had complete mastery over her body. He knew logically that this came from years of practice, but it almost felt like it was easy for her second nature even. "Wow." he whispered to himself.

XXXXHe didn't need to have such good eyes to see her passion and the emotions dance across her face, but it did help. It shocked him to notice a tear had not only fallen from his eye but from hers as well. 'She's amazing.' He thought to himself as he watched her move about the stage. If he wasn't interested in her before, the young man was simply enchanted by her now. Erik sat and swiped away his own tear a few moments after she had stopped. Slowly he got up and moved towards the stage. However he didn't jump up to the stage, it almost seemed like if he did he would destroy the spell she had woven. Not to mention he didn't want to defile her stage after she had shown something so beautiful. He smiled to her "That was...amazing." He said in a soft voice, he waited a moment before he continued. "Are you alright, dear?" he asked in that same soft voice that was tinged with concern. His face contorted to show not only his awe but his concern at her tears. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:31 am

Lily Grey

the frail dancer stayed still on the stage with her long wavy hair swirled around her. The song went on repeat and she still did not budge till she heard Eriks voice close to the stage. Slowly sitting up, Lily reached for her phone and turned off the music before whipping her teary eyes. " Sorry... Its just been a long time since I danced on a stage." It had been years since she last dance on a stage, most likely the last time when she danced on a stage was when her parents were alive. " Sorry it was a bit of a mess. I didn't have any danced planned out for you." She explained as she got up and dusted herself off. As she dusted herself off she could feel the goose bumps on her arms and legs from the cool summers night that soon would turn into fall nights.

Rubbing one of her shoulders to keep her a little warmer she looked down at Erik and gave him a soft smile. " Thank you for tonight." The young woman said in a soft voice to the tall man before her. Because of him she was able to dance on this stage and see it which has been something she has wanted to do but never had the guts to do so.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:03 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik watched her with solemn eyes, she really was a rather hurt person. That didn't make him want to run, all it really did was make him want to wrap her up and protect her from the terrors of this world. "That was no mess. That was art pure and simple." He said with conviction in his voice. For a moment he stared up at her before offering a kind smile. "Thanks for letting me see you dance." He said with a shrug before taking the sight of her in.

XXXXAfter a moment he extended his hand towards her. After seeing her so ethereal in the moonlight he had to make sure she was still real. Not a dream his moon addled mind had created.
Touching her hand even would simply prove she was real, and with him for reasons he didn't understand. "You look chilly dear. Might need to get changed." He said with a smirk. As he watched her intently.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Lily Grey

A light blush came onto Lilys frail cheeks from his comment about her dancing being art. " I-It was nothing really." She said quietly as she nervously moved some hair away from here face. Looking down at Erik from on the stage she smiled softly back at his gentle smile at her. She then noticed his hand extended towards her, making her hand move away from her hair and reach out for his hand. Placing her small artistic hands into Eriks hand. The moment she placed her hand on his she could already feel her body slowly warming up. "Only a little chilly." She whispered before she slowly sat on the edge of the stage and slipped down, let go of Eriks hand before slowly wrapping her arms around him.

The moment she wrapped her arms around him she could feel her whole body warm up more, making her nuzzle into his chest to get as close as possible to keep warm. " You are warm..." Lily said as she listened to Eriks heart beat and breathing. She didn't say anything for a while, she stayed quite and just enjoyed the moment they were in now, not wanting to let go of him nor him to leave even though she knew he would have to because of his work. " Do you have to work tonight?" She mostly said this to herself but she was loud enough for Erik to hear.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:12 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX When a colorful blush rush across her face Erik smiled but still wondered if she'd be as untouchable as moon beams. But when her soft and small hand landed in his own calloused and large one he relaxed visibly. She was rather cold to him, but it felt like a balm to his heat. He would have been happy to just hold her hand, but this angel did more than that. She embraced him and he in turn wrapped his arms protectively around the beauty before him. "And you're cold." he whispered to her with a chuckle and held her just a little tighter. He was rather glad her hair had gotten free of it's previous style, it allowed him to feel the soft strands against his hands and his chin.

XXXX Erik would have been content to stay wrapped in her embrace, with her small hands holding him close. Not to mention having his own arms around her helped to chase away his fears that she would disappear all together. And if not for her quiet question he would have remained silent and happy in their current state. A sorrowful look took over his features. It wasn't fair, he had just found this ray of hope this amazing flower in his life. And then... his life rips him away from it. Taking a deep breath in he reveled in her scent for a moment before nodding. "Yeah. I do. I'll be back soon though, don't you worry." He said this, for her as well as his own benefit. He stood still for a moment before letting out a sigh and gave a kiss tot he top of her head.. "I would much rather be with you Lily then leave. Please remember that." He said in his whispered tone and held her just a little tighter to convey his message that he wanted to be beside her. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:46 am

Lily Grey

Lily felt Eriks arms wrap around her cold body, making her let out a soft sigh. Nuzzling her face more into his chest to keep in the warmth she let out a small laugh. " I am so its a good thing my stalker is here to keep me warm." The young woman said with a smile as she felt his grim get tighter around her. As it was quite again once more for a moment before Erik let out a sigh making Lily clinch onto Eriks shirt ever so slightly as if she was ready to hold onto him if he tried leaving at that moment but she unclinch his shirt soon after the man who changed her world kissed the top of her head.

" I know... Its only for a little while but I wish this would never end." Lily said as she pulled her head away from his chest and looked up into Eriks glowing blue eyes that she seemed to always get lost in. " Its only work, it will be over with in no time." She was with a cheerful smile before it soften when Erik said he rather be with her then go to work. Hesitating a little, Lily went on her tippy toes of her ballet shoes and kissed his lower jaw." I will."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:55 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik held a small smile on his face as he felt her cling to him. Finally, he felt like he belonged again. Something he didn't even know that he'd been looking for. 'Being alone for so long might not be good for me.' He mused to himself as he held onto this ray of hope in his arms. The young man relaxed a bit when Lily stated how much she wished the moment wouldn't end. Glad that he was not the only one to think that way. At moments he wondered on how quickly they attached, but then he'd remember how quickly he might lose this and in the end chose not to question it. When she turned her face to his Erik immediately found himself lost in the stormy sea that was her eyes.

XXXX He was a little shocked, happily though, at her kiss on his jaw. He smiled and moved his hands to cradle her cherub face while his thumbs gently brushed the sides of her face. "Lily, I swear when I come back I'll make it up to you." He vowed before sealing said vow with a soft kiss he planted on her plush lips. He knew he'd have to leave soon, the moon was getting to it's apex soon. He knew his eyes probably would gain that common sheen nocturnal creatures had soon. Not to mention he could feel the beginning of the changes in his bones. While his change was pulling him away he tried to remain in this moment as long as he could. Erik pulled away from the kiss and stared at her face intently before leaning his forehead against her own before letting out a sigh. "We should get moving soon dear." He said in a somber tone regretting the words as they came out, but he knew that leaving was safer for her. And that was the only thought that gave him the strength to do so. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:34 am

Lily Grey

Once Lily had placed the kiss on Eriks jaw she lowered herself down so she was no longer on her tippy toes before she felt his loving hands cradle her face. Lily closed her haunting eyes for a moment as she took in this loving feeling that was all so new to her. She softly placed her hand on top of one of Eriks hands as she opened her eyes once more to look up at Erik as he spoke. The young woman was about to say something to him before he planted a loving kiss on her lips. Caught off guard a little made her blush softly and her heart skip a beat but she did not dare pull away from Erik. Again she did not want this night to end, she did not want this moment to end. She wanted time to stop around them so that she could be with Erik and enjoy this new feeling that she though she could never have. Before meeting Erik she thought she would live her life alone in the dark as it was the only life she knew and had never changed. She was seen as crazy and broken all her life growing up and thats how she thought she was going to be remembered as when she died. Just some girl who was broken and crazy if anyone ever did remember her. Then she met him and her whole world changed.

Though you never do get what you want and as always their moment had to end. As Erik pulled away his lips from hers she could still feel his loving lips on hers. " You don't have to, just seeing you again is enough." Lily said softly with a smile as she rubbed his hand a little as a way of saying it was alright. " Yeah..." Sadly she had to agree with Erik that it was time to get going. Looking into his bright blue eyes that were now inches away from her own haunting ones she gave him a little tap on the nose with her own. Slowly pulling away from Erik she turned to face the stage and walked over to her bag and put a her shirt on over her tank top she was wearing to keep her warm before she started to take off her old ballet shoes.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:36 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik couldn't help but smile at the beauty in his arms. "While that may be true. I'm going to make it up to you when I get back. Prepare yourself little one." He said in a semi jesting tone. When she extracted herself from his arms he felt..lost again. A feeling that made him roll his shoulders to try and protect himself from it.

XXXX The young man bounced on the balls of his feet for a moment. Extra energy was always common before a change, and this change was no different. When he was younger he hated it, but now he'd gotten used to it. And frankly loved it, normally. Now he hated the moon and wished the change could be pushed back a few days. But alas it was happening tonight. Erik shook his head and jumped up on the stage to come to Lily's side. "I'll walk you home. Either beside you or a block down. Might as well make it beside you right?" He said with a shadow of his smirk on his face. Clearly it didn't reach his eyes, but he was putting on an okay show for his Lily. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Lily Grey

Once Lily got her ballet shoes off and put on her normal shoes she got up with her backpack and started digging for her flashlight. " I think no matter how much I prepare myself you will still be able to catch me off guard." Lily stated before her alarm on her phone went off to remind her to take her medication. Letting out a sigh she turned off the alarm and changed from looking for a flashlight to her medication. When Lily found them she put what she needed in her hand before popping them into her mouth, taking them without water as she normally did.

Putting her medication back into her bag she then found the flashlight and turned it on when Erik came onto the stage. " I wouldn't have it any other way." The frail girl said with her loving warm smile as she turned to the exit and started to walk towards the exit. Taking one last glance at the stage, Lily smiled a little more, glad that she was able to dance on this stage for Erik. Looking back at the man who showed her the light she gently took his hand and lead him out of the old theatre. Once they were outside Lily could feel the cold summers air hit her face and go into her lungs. It was not much of a summer night but more of a fall one as fall was just around the corner. " Are you going to be jumping the fence again superman?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:30 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik listened to the distinct rattle of her medication. He wondered what was the medication actually for, thought on asking it. But ultimately kept his mouth s**t. After all did it matter? Lily was still Lily, his ray of light in his dark world. "That's cause I'm sneakier than you." He muttered to himself mostly, but not exactly in a quiet fashion. When he felt her small hand grasp his own he followed happily. But not before looking around confirming the theater was empty. A habit he had developed over the years.

XXXX Feeling the cool air, Erik let out a content sigh happy that fall was getting close. For a person whose blood ran hot like his, cool nights were best. He chuckled at her comment and shrugged. "Why not? C'mon Lois hop on." He said in a joking manner as he lightly pulled her towards him. "I'll give you a lift." He said with his smirk, finally at least touching his eyes again. He knew that if she clung to his back he could in fact clear the fence. After all he did it before, several times before this night. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:02 am

Lily Grey

" Huh?" Lily turned to look at Erik when he called her Lois and hop on. When he gave her a light pull she stumbled a little into him as she was not expecting him to pull her in at all. " A lift?" She asked, confused by what he meant before seeing that charming smirk on his face. Feeling her face turn a little pink she turned to look at the fence then back at him, shaking her head. " No way! You may be able to clear that fence but you can't jump it and carry me as well. You are going to end up hurting yourself Erik." No normal person should be able to jump that fence like he could but he managed to prove her wrong. There was no way though that he could clear that fence and carry her. It was just a one way ticket for Erik hurting himself. He should not be able to clear the fence with no problem in the first place! Why could he? Was Erik in track in high school? He was clearly fit enough to be in track but even so... It did not explain the fence nor his strength. " Is this how you pick up all the girls? Jumping over fences with them?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:59 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX At her unsure expression Erik could only chuckle. "Lois Lane, Superman's love interest. If I'm superman you are Lois Lane." He explained through his laughter. When she stumbled into him Erik smiled at her. He knew she had the ability to control her body in amazing ways, as she had just showed him. But it still made him smile when she was caught unawares.

XXXXHearing how she fretted and worried over his health Erik could only shake his head lightly 'If only she knew.' Listening to her he was clearly not affected by what she was saying. Entirely confident in his abilities, and it showed. He thought for a moment and decided on a course of action. "What do you mean? I haven't picked you up at all." He said in his joking tone with a smirk. After a moment he shrugged. "Here, there's a hole in the fence a little bit down that way. Can I carry you through there? Your feet must be hurt after that performance." He asked with that same trickster smirk still playing across his face. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:23 am

Lily Grey

The pink on Lilys cheeks got darker from Eriks joking manner about her being Louis Lane. The young woman moved some hair away from her face before looking up at Erik to see his trademark smirk get bigger and bigger on his face at ever passing moment. Seeing his charming smirk and his unique blue eyes made her heart beat faster and maybe even skip a beat that made her cold hands squeeze Eriks hand more. " W-Why do ou always look at me like that?" She asked quietly, almost as if she was trying not to say it out loud.

" I-I meant like winning them over." She said in the same tone as before, braking glance with him for a moment before looking the way to the hole in the fence Erik was talking about. "You want to carry me?" She asked as she turned back to look at the man and shook her head a little. " I am fine really, It was worth it." Lily said with a soft smile as she wiggled her toes. Do tot he fact the ballet slippers were old use ones they did not fit her properly and they were holding on by their last threads so they did hurt her feet but it was all Lilly had and it was worth it.

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games