Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Voyage Celebration (Party Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:14 am
Nearly immediately after he'd finished his impulsive words, his denials, koit drifted into a silence as the real implications of what was going on began to settle. If Junior was Niday's nephew, and Niday Junior's aunt, and he was Junior's brother... Then... That meant...

Oh great Guardians.

Eeeew! What was wrong with him (just him, of course; Niday was a perfect being)?! Why should he be spurned so to find his most devout love in someone he could consider family. Curses to his being adopted! Common sense told him to back off before there was no turning back from the consequences, but his voice and thought betrayed him.

He loved her, and she him. But it was disgusting. So what if they were mad, it was madness fueled by love!

[posted from my phone, sorry yall]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:39 am
Lannister shrugged his shoulders. Maybe now it would be a funny story someday but it really wasn't looking that way before his father had interfered.

"Alright, but I just watched you shoot one, and it didn't look so different." Lannister pulled out an arrow and notched it into his bow. He then pulled back the string, but he was very careful about holding tight to the string. There was no way he was going to let loose another one of his arrows into the world. "There's really nothing to it, maybe you got the wrong arrows?" Although he doubted that since it looked like the arrows were painted to match the pae who was supposed to shoot them.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:52 am
Abby did consider the possibility that she'd gotten the wrong arrows, but it looked like the feathers on hers almost kinda matched the ones on her wings. It couldn't possibly be the the wrong arrows that looked like her own feathers, could it? "Thanks" She smiled, happy he was showing her how to shoot.

Something about the lighting though, it was hard to see his darker skin color with the darker suit. She'd been leaning over when he started pulling back. Scrunching her face up a little, she took a half step foward and realized a terrible terrible mistake. She'd stepped on her dress! In what felt like an hour, but was really just a half second, Abby continued forward pulled by the extravagant dress she'd chosen to wear and straight into her cousin. Needless to say, a good knock in the face from the entire ordeal. Oh Venus, it hurt bad.

"Oh Venus, are you okay?!" She squeaked, trying to scramble to help him. As soon as she realized she was hurting, her entire mind had focused on her cousin. He had to be okay, he was so nice to her whenever she came around!

Wolfs Heart

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:53 am
"Yes..." Bastet started as she sat proudly on top of her catch, Navidad. "I am quite the skilled huntress. I have many skills I have been training in for all my life." She bragged before continuing her story.

"It was an enemy in the bush, a savage creature that thought it could hide from me. I showed him of course." Bastet leaned to the side and rolled off of Navidad. "I took him captive." She smirked as she bent towards Navidad, reaching out to her and stroking beneath her chin with a single finger. The desire to wrestle the other pae was strong, and her boastful story was now over. "Roar!" She cried out, pouncing on Navidad again.

Kira of Flames

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:00 am
The quick answer from Thulani brought an even wider grin to Aquarious' face, if that was even possible. At this point, she couldn't even hide how happy she felt, and she wondered if this were a dream. "Please do, I wouldn't know where to start." As he took her into his arms, a hand placed gently on her hips, she prayed that if this were a dream she never would wake from it. The rest of the party, all of the crowds, they all vanished as Thulani took the lead and gently guided her movements to the dance.

Everything felt so perfect, she never wanted to leave. With her free hand, she slid it up the arm connected to her hip and let it rest on his shoulder, eyes never leaving his. The way he was looking at her, was she imagining it or was he looking at her the same way that she felt about him. As if there was no one else in the world they wanted to be with at that very moment than each other. This had to be what love felt like. She was in love.

"I'm curious, where did you learn how to dance?" She never had, so having him lead was a wonderful blessing. All she needed to do was not step on his toes. Maybe she should find a place and take classes, this was a lot of fun, after all.

Daisicle
Aquarious/Thunali

Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 74 ... 12!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:04 am
Abby's face had gone straight into his elbow, sending a tingling sensation shooting straight through his arm and forcing his hand to release its tight grip on the string. The arrow went soaring clumsily into the crowds. Lannister had looked over at Abby as a reflex so he hadn't even seen that the arrow had been released.

His elbow and arm were still tingling, but it didn't hurt, it just felt... Funny. "I'm alright, are you okay?" She had a red mark on her face from where she had smacked into his elbow, he hoped it hasn't bruised. Lannister looked down at his hands realizing his arrow was no longer strung. Searching the ground around him, Lannister spun around. Surely, the arrow had just fallen. "Oh no, oh no." He had no idea where the arrow had gone but he was sure that he would find out soon enough.

shadica
Valko has been struck with Lannister's arrow. His arrow causes your pae to drop to one knee and begin serenading their love. This arrow stacks effects with any other arrow your pae is under the spell of.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Abby

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:23 am
Cerelia couldn't understand it either, why was this pae saying such nice things to her? It didn't make a drop of difference though because Cerelia knew in her heart that she couldn't hold the sun within her hands. It didn't even matter which one of them wasn't worthy of the other. Arguing over it would get them nowhere. "My beautiful bird, you are my sun, but the light does not reach the deep depths of the sea where I live. So I must be forever alone in the darkness." Yes, forever alone. That was the bleak future that lay in store for Cerlia, forever pining after the sun.

Cerelia sighed dramatically again, she would never know happiness ever again. She wanted to walk away, to be alone in her misery. However, she only had tonight to gaze upon the harpy, so she stayed, staring at the harpy with the deepest of longings.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:25 am
Abby nodded, glad to see he was okay. She'd realized he'd loosed the arrow about the same time he had. Without a moment's hesitation her eyes started scanning the crowds. "I can't see it. Maybe it just landed on the floor?" She offered, reaching up to rub her face. Yeah, that hurt. Ugh, she hoped it wasn't going to leave a bruise. Who knew how long she'd be out, she didn't want to spend it with a giant bruise on her face.

"Maybe we can find Uncle Anteros and reverse it?" He was good at that! If it weren't for Uncle Anteros she'd have a clingy husband instead of the loving caring one she adored.

Wolfs Heart

Daisicle

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:56 am
Echino was soooo confused.

His moment in the spotlight was cut short and this dude was now flinging him off the stage and dragging him off to a love chapel. For weddings. "Now hold on a minute there partner, what in Venus' good name is goin on here?!" he shouted, trying to free himself but it was too late. He was sat down in some fancy chairs and made to sit witness to weddings.

Two weddings.

Man he didn't care about no weddings! He had to finish showing and telling this guy how awesome he was! "Uhh hey now!" he tried to interject but his voice seemed lost in the preaching this brother was now giving. All of it sounded mighty well and good and for a few brief moments, Echino thought of Chae and how he should probably go find her.... but this dude had to know!!

"Now wait just a minute!" he spoke again but again his words fell on deaf ears as one of the married to be stepped forward with a huge revelation. The second couple was related. Via adoption but still. Echino's face scrunched up in a wince, feeling sort of sorry for the two as they didn't seem to have realized this. But at the same time.....

A shudder ran down his back and a hand slapped to his her shoulder to rub at a pinched spot. "Ahhhn, that's kinda unfortunately gross uhhnhhn." he she spoke, at first not realizing the tune of his her voice had changed. Echino blinked, looking around for that strange voice that just spoke before realizing.... It was him her!!!

Glancing down, Echino peered at his her body that was now quite feminine instead of his her usual masculinity. Blinking in confusion, Echino glanced up at Hym, ran up to the alter and shouted. "Look at me now, I have boobs!!" he she stood proudly, hands on hips, puffing his her chest out.

This had to make this guy look at how awesome he she was now. It just had too.

Irish Night Fox
Hym - still under amatus arrow effects. Needz to brag.

All the peeps gettin htiched

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:13 pm
“Hold the band! What ya say now, babeh?” Hymn cried. He cleared his throat and dropped the act, eyes flashing back and forth between the pair. “Did you say... they're related?” He turned to the side in an attempt to hide the gag he produced, but the noise that came along with it was hard to not notice.

What had he done!?

The realization hit him harder than a ton of bricks. He had caused this monstrosity! Ok, not caused it, but perhaps given it a bit of a push. Either way, they sure had fooled him! He'd thought they were a couple enjoying the party and not an aunt and nephew. How weird was it that they came together? He tried to rationalize it as dear Aunty teaching him the ropes? No, that still didn't sit well with Hymn.

No time! He had to do something about this. He slammed the book closed and in a puff of smoke it was gone. “This wont do!” Oh wait! Anteros! Yes, Anteros could fix this! The ceremony had yet to be complete so they were safe on that end, but they certainly weren't in their right state of mind. Anteros could fix that though and they could go back to the party doing whatever it was they were doing before...

“Be right back!” he smiled pleasantly at them, trying to play up that everything was ok. Slowly he inched around the arch before dashing through a door in the back. This would take no time at all! He just had to find Anteros... Which he hoped would still be at the party. Oh, man, he better be there!

Anteros certainly was still at the party with his lovely lady at his side about to make his way to the dance floor when someone grabbed his arm. Perplexed he turned around to see a wild faced Hymnaois. It seemed a bit curious that the other wasn't on stage singing his heart out, but if his face was any indicator as to why, Anteros was sure to about to hear about it, “What did you do?”

“I-uh” Hymn stumbled over his words, glancing at Yukiko before leaning in, “I need you and that lovely hammer of yours for a second.”

Anteros could feel the blood rush into his face when he didn't get a straight answer he growled, “What. Did. You. Do.”

Hymn squeaked, “Imighthaveshotsomefamilymembers.”

“You... you did what!?”

“A nephew and an aunt. But come on, why would you take your aunt to one of these things? They totally looked like an adorable little couple how was I-”

“Stop. We have talked about this a million times. This is why you all need to know before you shoot. You all just start flinging them all over the room and this mess happens. Wait! Did you marry them!?”

“No, no no no! Thankfully a relative was there to stop it.”

Anteros rubbed a hand down his face. Typical. Of course this would happen. Why did he ever think things would change with this family. “Well that's good at least.” He turned away from Hymnaios and planted a kiss on Yukiko's cheek. “Looks like I have some cleaning up to do again. I'm so sorry. I promise to be back quickly.”

He followed the other shaking his head the whole time. Of course this is why he had to attend these things. If it weren't for him then they'd have two family members doing who knows what with each other. He huffed at the thought and entered the room, hammer in hand. “Who is it?” he demanding.

Hymn nodded towards the pair and Anteros motioned for the couple to follow him out from under the arch so they could fix the issue while Hymn finished up. Hymn turned back to the other pair and grinned nervously at them “Sorry about that. Let us continue. Beautiful words you two. I can just feel the emotion emanating from your souls. There is something certainly beautiful here.”

He was about to produce the book again to wrap things up when he found his eyes latching onto something well... Delightful to say the least. He blinked madly noticing the cool hound dog from before was now... Oh, my, seems one of his siblings got a hold of the now he she.

"Yes, uh, you do." he replied, having a hard time tearing his eyes away from them. He coughed into his hand trying to break his spell, before laying a hand on herhimsheit. "We're almost done here. Mind sitting for a second. I can then, uh, have a look at you?" What else was he suppose to say? Oh man this sounded wrong! Why did heshe have to be all up on him right now! Why not when they had been on stage!?

"Uh, alright. Well. Let's hurry things along before something else happens." He quickly produced the book again, flipping the pages madly. "With your words of commitment I now pronounce your souls connected and your life joined as one." He leaned over the book, blowing into it. A puff of golden sparks flew from it and dusted the couple. "With this you should feel a deep connect like none before. Not many get the chance at this feeling so count yourselves blessed."

"Now off with you two! Enjoy your evening as one!" he shooed the pair along before turning to Echino. "And lets... get you to my dressing room. We can have a look there now can't we?" He knew just the perfect outfit for this pretty little mama that would just make her glow on stage. He'd have the best finishing act around!

Niday and Koit have been cleared of all their affects and sent back to the party.

Daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Junior and Nereus' souls are now bound! They should feel a deeper connection with one another. They have also been shooed back to the party.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Fea Line
emotion_dowant okaaay Hymn have lookie now?

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 23!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:21 pm
Pothos could do nothing but watch mouth agape as this... mortal... continued to stammer and blabber about Pothos being some blue berry ice creamed adonis to this other clawed mortal obviously under the influence of one of the twins.

But then it just continued to get worse.

And by worse, that mortal was now up on stage, wrestling a microphone away from a cherub and belting out what sounded like one of Hym's songs. Except it wasn't fully like one of Hym's songs. Some words were differently. Namely...Pothos. He had replaced some words with Pothos's own name?!?!?!?! "This can't be happening...." the god of longing facepalmed, running his hand slowly down his face, pinching his bottom lip on the way. One eye twitched as Pothos slowly reached for his bow...

... Next an arrow.

He loaded up the arrow into the bow, eyes still locked on the drunken mortal on stage. His arms raised slowly. Bow steady, steadier than he had ever been before. The string pulled taught. Aim was placed carefully. One finger released from the string. And then another. Suddenly, an unseen arrow flew from the bow, fast as lightning, nailing the drunk mortal right in the center of the forehead.

"You know NOTHING of longing!!" Pothos shrieked, panting heavily, eyes wide and glazed.

Oh mama what had he done?!?!!?

DaemonGabrielle
RNG SAID PELAGIOUS ISN'T LONGING HARD ENOUGH.
He has been hit by Pothos's arrows. His arrows will make your pae wistful and long for the first pae they see. That pae is of your choosing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:56 pm
Shae had raised a hand to order a drink but the barkeep seemed too busy with a fauness to pay any attention to the quiet angel. Or anyone else at the bar for that matter. Which Shaeloh guessed was fine, he didn't really need a drink anyways. And that sad blue guy was doing some weird stuff and looked pretty upset himself before shouting at the singer on stage.

Were parties always like this?

Shrugging, Shaeloh turned around just in time for some crazed, two toned chick to jump all over him, grab his face and shove her lips all up on his. Stunned and confused, Shaeloh took the kiss, if you could even call it that, eyes wide, heart feeling like it had both stopped and was racing at the same time. Finally when his body caught up to his brain he shoved her away and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Excuse you!" he gasped, leaning back into the bar counter. "We don't know each other at all!" he gasped, trying to side step away.

Shicala

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:59 pm
Heshe was pleased.

It had worked like a charm! One happy couple married, one sad... uh... couple of relatives walked out still intact, and Echino now had Hym all to himherself to boast and brag about how amazingly awesome they were! "Glad you finally are seeing my way!" heshe smiled, very much accepting this invitation to their dressing room.

A private room meant more of this god to himherself. Heshe could now reveal all the things about herself that made her very amazing. Like her amazing boobs that had just won her the day. Never in a million years had Echino thought she would be thinking that to herself, yet here she was!

Oh man if Chae could see her now! She would totally think he was even more amazing than before.

"Lead the way hound dog, let this lil mamma show you how she can rock your world!" she said. Grinning, Echino draped an arm over Hym's shoulder and awaited to be led away.

Irish Night Fox
Hym - still under amatus arrow effects. Needz to brag. Now also 20% more lady.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:07 pm
Almost immediately his next target had been picked out from the crowed. What with how vibrant her feathers were, she wasn't hard to miss. Even with all the commotion going on at the bar. That sad blue guy seemed to have lost it, though from tales of the past he had heard this wasn't uncommon.

Moving away from the bar and the sweet, sexy demoness he had just pricked, (but not befor blowing her a kiss and a flex) and sauntered over on out to the dance floor. Dropping into a mighty flex, he pulled his bow from his back and aimed at the pretty bird from one knee, arrow slipping from his belt into the strings as he notched it. Pulling his arm back slowly to exaggerate every one of his rippling muscles, the god of desire held it there for several seconds before finally letting it go. He watched as it sailed through the air and straight for his target.

Aaahhh yess. "Desire away my love bird!" he cooed.

Antidia
Xia has been hit by Adonis!
His arrows cause a deep desire for the first Pae they see after being hit. That pae is of your choosing.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:24 pm
Hymn hadn't been on the other end of this kind of arrow before. It was certainly distracting, but he also wasn't sure how to take it. Echino had impressed him on the stage, but this transformation... also very impressive.

He kept his eyes up and outta the way to be polite to his guest. Heshe had helped him witness a wedding (the only way to make it official of course!) and would soon be helping him put a grand ending to this party. That was all this could be, right? Just... two entertainers working together-

Oh, gods, it was touching him! And the way sheit was talking it totally thought something was going to go down. Was something going to go down? Oh, man, Hymn hadn't expected this. His mind raced. He knew what Himeros would do, but he also knew what Anteros and Eros would do. So, what would he do!?

~~~

Who was to say if something did or did not go down in the dressing room? Hymn wasn't telling! Anyways, he'd had just the outfit for Echino's new 'look' that he was sure would dazzle the audience. Normally he'd want all eyes on him, but he was sure that the pair of them would drag all of the eyes on stage. This way, he'd have more eyes then before!

He snuck out a moment before Echino could follow him. Knowing he had a duty he had to perform before he could finish out the night. Sure, he was 1 of 2 so far on good hits, but this last one would work out wouldn't? He'd just make sure he hit a single target rather than two. That should work! So he readied his bow and let it fly. Then he turned back and called into the room, "Ya ready, babeh?"

He shoved his thumb into a belt loop and rocked his hips as he walked, nodding his head along. His mind was racing with the songs and dance they'd preform. Oh will the stage have it tonight! That was till his ears were touched by the worst sound he had ever heard coming from his own stage!

How dare this mortal defile his stage! It was his stage and this mortal was just up there acting like it was nothing. Hymn felt the heat rising into his face as he stormed across the floor, shoving Pae out of his way as he went. He struck a pose at the bottom of the stage and pointed up at Pae, "Yo, brotha!" he yelled, "What ya doing on mah stage!?"

With a quick pump of his wings he landed by the other and pointed towards the crowd, "Ya better be finding your way off."

Fea Line
>3>

DaemonGabrielle
Someone got noticed being on stage! Uh oh!

Menelie
Florzinha: Hymn's arrow will make her want to propose to the first Pae she sees!

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff