Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:25 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When she kissed him Dimitri froze in place. One of his hands went up to his cheek and touched where she had kissed."You are welcome Amelia and I must thank you for placing a kiss on my cheek. You honor me."He was grinning now. Obviously he was happy that she had did that. He then sat nearby and started to eat his breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:25 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She sat down and started to eat her makeshift sandwich. Of course she was blushing and didn't know what to say. Once she was done eating she stole a glance at him. Since she had looked everywhere but at him, well eating."
Shall we move out now?"

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri had finished eating a minute before Amelia. When she asked if they should move out after she was done eating he nodded. He still had a grin on his face from when she had kissed his cheek."We can if you are ready to move out."He stood up and stretched with his arms above his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:28 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She stood up after him and stole a glance, as he stretched. Now she started to stretch and groaned when her bones popped. Of course she waited on him to saddle up the horse. Once all of this was done, she got on.
"I feel like a total tease! I know what to do, in the bed. And he's still a virgin. Besides, are things really going to work out for us?! Why am I in this place and time? And I swear if that vampire comes along. My foot is going up his butt. Probably with my twins help."

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri had saddled up Altanax and then waited for Amelia to climb on as well. He noticed that Amelia was thinking about something but he didn't pry any further into it. He set them on their course. A few hours later and they were a good number of miles away from their morning campsite."Would you like to stretch your legs Amelia?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She was still awake when he spoke to her. But she was a bit out of it."Hmmm, oh! Stretch my legs, yeah. That sounds good Dimitri.", she said with a small smile on her lips. Of course she would dismount when they stopped. Before she started to walk around stretching out whatever she could.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:28 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri halted Altanax and then let him move to the field nearby to graze a bit. He crouched down and then stood back up. He bent over to stretch his legs touching his toes. He felt someone look at him as he was stretching. He stood back up and looked around. He wasn't sure if it was someone in the fields laying on there stomach hiding or if it was Amelia.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:36 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She was not looking in Dimitri's way this time. Her gaze was drifting around. Until she also sensed someone or something was watching them. Now she gone over to Dimitri and started to hug him.
"Someone is out there. I don't know if you can sense it too.", she said quietly into his ear.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri shushed her and the drew his sword. He wanted to make sure that Amelia was safe. His gaze turned steely and he put out an aura that said no one wanted to mess with him."Whoever is out there show yourself."Out near the middle of the field a black cloaked figure emerged from the grass. Dimitri didn't know what to make of this person they were cloaked completely dressed in black. Amelia would recognize the look as one of the ringwraiths from lord of the rings.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:57 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She pulled away from him as he shushed her. Before seeing that he was drawing his sword. Of course she sensed his aura and was shocked. Seeing the cloak figure, her jaw dropped. Only to watch him from over his shoulder.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:10 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri's hand tightened on the handle of his sword. The cloaked figure was still approaching. Once it was close enough he rushed forward and swung his sword two handed at the cloaked figure. But with surprising ease the figure knocked the sword away as if swatting a fly. Dimitri's sword landed on the ground before a gauntleted hand hit Dimitri in the face and knocked him away. The figure then turned and focused on Amelia. It then started to move towards her almost gliding over the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:01 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She watched this in pure shock. Of course she started to take a couple of steps back. Though she stopped herself eventually. Now she felt a type of growl leave her. It shocked her, but she was trying to focus on hand to hand combat with him. When the figure swung at her, she barely caught his fist. Of course she had braced her feet at a shoulder width. But when she looked at her hand, it was a large tiger's paw; Siberian Tiger.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The cloaked figure didn't seem fazed by the new tiger paw that stopped his gauntleted hand. He then started to swing again and again. Each time the paw stopped it. Eventually the figure stopped and then started to shake. It lowered his hood and a silver haired with bright blue eyes was looking back at them."That is very interesting. Not many people have that power."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:03 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She had taken a few self defense classes and minored in some material arts. Of course she did not lower her, paws. But when he pulled his hood down she raised an eyebrow."A, how the Fudge Muffin is this happening to me? And B, are you related to that Damian guy?”, she asked. Only to glance at where Dimitri was.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The figure shrugged."A) I don't know how you happened to come here and b) I guess you can say I am related to Damian with him being my older half brother."

Damian who had been quietly following Dimitri and Amelia saw this and chuckled."Looks like some things are genetic aren't they."He then teleported to stand next to Amelia and Dimitri."Well anything happen while I was away."He said to Amelia.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff