Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:20 pm
SpectralEternity
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

You can have him hack the computers yes, but like any other starting character post you have to wait for a response from the professor, even if its them noticing that the pokemon were stolen. >w< The other condition is that you have to hack into the system from inside the lab so that you start off in the same area as everyone else. No long distance hacking from Azalea or something, wouldn't be fair. >w>
Oh yeah that's the plan. ^__^

ill quote you in a little then. ill quote you again when Yukie snags the pokemon in Azalea town. Ima make speed posts in order to get to a train station then head straight to Azalea town from Golderod city. I might not get this all done today so yeah sweatdrop

Okay, sounds good x3 The only problem with your post is that the lab isn't locked up, and Birch is with two people in the front right now. >w>
Oh snap my bad XP i didn't even notice they hadn't gottem their starters yet gonk

Hold me until we've got them done then i guess. Or should i change the posts to include them as well ?

Also the ability stury would leave 1 hp from OHKO's correct ? It just says the pokemon isn't effected by them. Im hosting a gym battle with Brock ATM and the opposing Snivy's vine whip would OHKO the geodude so what do i do ? cut to 1 Hp like the games correct ?

You can post, just change your post so that the lab isn't locked and when you have him start running out, have him see Birch and the two people and either stop and try to rethink things or maybe run past and force his way through, or whatever you want x3

Isn't affected...? Thats odd, it should say something about leaving them with 1 HP so I'll take a look at that, you have the vine whip leave geodude with 1 HP
I just double checked the gym hadn't been updated is all. Ima fix that in a second.

But yeah ill just have Yukie run past when he get the two pokeballs thinking he can't get the third.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:25 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

You can have him hack the computers yes, but like any other starting character post you have to wait for a response from the professor, even if its them noticing that the pokemon were stolen. >w< The other condition is that you have to hack into the system from inside the lab so that you start off in the same area as everyone else. No long distance hacking from Azalea or something, wouldn't be fair. >w>
Oh yeah that's the plan. ^__^

ill quote you in a little then. ill quote you again when Yukie snags the pokemon in Azalea town. Ima make speed posts in order to get to a train station then head straight to Azalea town from Golderod city. I might not get this all done today so yeah sweatdrop

Okay, sounds good x3 The only problem with your post is that the lab isn't locked up, and Birch is with two people in the front right now. >w>
Oh snap my bad XP i didn't even notice they hadn't gottem their starters yet gonk

Hold me until we've got them done then i guess. Or should i change the posts to include them as well ?

Also the ability stury would leave 1 hp from OHKO's correct ? It just says the pokemon isn't effected by them. Im hosting a gym battle with Brock ATM and the opposing Snivy's vine whip would OHKO the geodude so what do i do ? cut to 1 Hp like the games correct ?

You can post, just change your post so that the lab isn't locked and when you have him start running out, have him see Birch and the two people and either stop and try to rethink things or maybe run past and force his way through, or whatever you want x3

Isn't affected...? Thats odd, it should say something about leaving them with 1 HP so I'll take a look at that, you have the vine whip leave geodude with 1 HP
I just double checked the gym hadn't been updated is all. Ima fix that in a second.

But yeah ill just have Yukie run past when he get the two pokeballs thinking he can't get the third.

Shoot I thought I'd gotten them all... I went through them when I added the HMs to all the respective Gyms as per dragonfly's request, must have missed that one.... Ugh I've just been so busy @ v@

Mkay sounds good~  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:31 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Shoot I thought I'd gotten them all... I went through them when I added the HMs to all the respective Gyms as per dragonfly's request, must have missed that one.... Ugh I've just been so busy @ v@

Mkay sounds good~
Its fine cap we cant solo a guild like this on our own after all. The more eyes we have the better ^__^.

I updated Yukie's post. He rushed past the prof and the other trainers gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:38 pm
Hello I'm wolfy! :3
I'm playing Alice Rose Storms
I posted for her today, sorry if anything was wrong with it
I rushed it because my one year old was getting up and lap top around him is a no go still lol

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Mkay sounds good~
Its fine cap we cant solo a guild like this on our own after all. The more eyes we have the better ^__^.

I updated Yukie's post. He rushed past the prof and the other trainers gonk
...Odd coincidence... I was strongly considering getting a Treecko for Cameron anyway... XD Might as well be the one that didn't get stolen in Yukie's raid, eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:47 pm
w o l f y_stars
Hello I'm wolfy! :3
I'm playing Alice Rose Storms
I posted for her today, sorry if anything was wrong with it
I rushed it because my one year old was getting up and lap top around him is a no go still lol
OMG finally someone else with kids gonk lol
Hi ^__^ don't sweat it we're all pretty laid back here. If you need anything let a crew member know and we'll get to you ASAP.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:49 pm
Lia Syuki
...Odd coincidence... I was strongly considering getting a Treecko for Cameron anyway... XD Might as well be the one that didn't get stolen in Yukie's raid, eh?
Oh wow lol XP go for it maybe Cameron can be another one of Yukies enemy's ?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:55 pm
Hi ^__^ don't sweat it we're all pretty laid back here. If you need anything let a crew member know and we'll get to you ASAP.

lol yeah I got two kids, my oldest is 1 1/2, and my youngest 8 months old....
yeah they're a year apart lol both birthdays in August @_@
I get confused with their birthdays taking them to the doctors all the time lol

and thank you, everyone here seems to be very helpful
makes me remember why I always loved role playing pokemon :3

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 pm
w o l f y_stars

lol yeah I got two kids, my oldest is 1 1/2, and my youngest 8 months old....
yeah they're a year apart lol both birthdays in August @_@
I get confused with their birthdays taking them to the doctors all the time lol

and thank you, everyone here seems to be very helpful
makes me remember why I always loved role playing pokemon :3
Awwwww Iv got a boy and girl. My daughter is the oldest and will be 3 in April my youngest is my son and will be 1 in May. Birthdays aren't that hard to remember, 4/20 every stoniers favorite day of the year and May 1 is the pagan holiday Beltane.

Well i hope you grow to love it here ! ^____^ Its my second home personally !  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:16 pm
HIya everybody I'm Ranukaidevilwolf, you guys can just call me Ranu for short. I love Pokemon and I like talking to others at times, but in RL I'm quite Anti-social I barely talk to people in real. I like anime as well, I draw, make stories, and I draw random comics as well. Only sometimes I put my things online on the internet, but not a ll the time, my most favorite animal are wolves and I'm also a fan of the dark type pokemon. I love roleplaying and I'm also an active Roleplayer at times as well, I'm a college student with only two classes in the college. I have almost a lot of time on my hands because I have one class each day.

Anyways enough about me, lets all have fun and enjoy the rp. My character is Royalan Vincent, I'm still fixing up his profile. all the profile info is set just setting up my character's party.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:17 pm
Can I ask why we need to choose which Pokémon we use a Balm Mushroom on before rolling for it? I mean, I figured to prevent some sort of unfair godhood in Pokémon like a Magikarp, but then I realized the item's an all around cheat, so....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 pm
SD Paul Prospero
Can I ask why we need to choose which Pokémon we use a Balm Mushroom on before rolling for it? I mean, I figured to prevent some sort of unfair godhood in Pokémon like a Magikarp, but then I realized the item's an all around cheat, so....
Its more because of the way in which the item is used rather then who its used on.

It effects only works on the pokemon who eats it.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:36 pm
Its more because of the way in which the item is used rather then who its used on.

That...never even crossed my mind, which is kind of sad in it's own right.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:18 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
HIya everybody I'm Ranukaidevilwolf, you guys can just call me Ranu for short. I love Pokemon and I like talking to others at times, but in RL I'm quite Anti-social I barely talk to people in real. I like anime as well, I draw, make stories, and I draw random comics as well. Only sometimes I put my things online on the internet, but not a ll the time, my most favorite animal are wolves and I'm also a fan of the dark type pokemon. I love roleplaying and I'm also an active Roleplayer at times as well, I'm a college student with only two classes in the college. I have almost a lot of time on my hands because I have one class each day.

Anyways enough about me, lets all have fun and enjoy the rp. My character is Royalan Vincent, I'm still fixing up his profile. all the profile info is set just setting up my character's party.
Please read the rules again hun. You cant have the Umbrean, Poochyena or Riolu unless you've get them through an event or wild encounter.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:18 pm
SD Paul Prospero

That...never even crossed my mind, which is kind of sad in it's own right.
Don't sweat it lol  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games