Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:24 pm
Venus was quite happy with simply watching her celebrations! It was so much calmer than last year, but perhaps they needed to just breathe after taking out all those naga.

To those that came near her, she waved and offered a greeting, and that included to the teenager who came by to welcome her back. "Thank you! I am so glad you could make it to my celebration! I hope you enjoy the festivities of love and victory!"

And with that, she was off to looking at the next thing.

Shicala
Seren

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
Rose sighed softly as the face she had been attempting to converse with simply ignored her after apologizing for bumbling into her. The other had quickly ended up interacting with a dark fae who carried a large scythe. The demon took another drink from her glass before walking off leaving the group that was staring to gather.

Feeling a p***k on her back she turned around with an 'ow' upon her lips trying to figure out who had pricked her found that no one was near here. Through the crowd however she spotted a white pae with light pink hair. Rose's chest was suddenly filled with admiration for the female in front of her. She was amazing! It wasn't long before she scooted up to the faun.

There was no doubt in her mind that before her stood an amazing hero. "Hi" she said suddenly a brownie nervous now that she was talking to her hero. "I'm sure people tell you this all the time but you are amazing!" If only she was as amazing as her hero was!

Freaksrus
nurse redheart

shadica

Amasis rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image

Thalia slipped into the room a bit late, putting her very warm tea on a side table as she adjusted her arrows and took a look around. She'd been practicing with them, so this was as good an opportunity as any to see how much she'd improved. If at all, she had to remind herself. Between motherhood and her other duties, it wasn't like she'd had copious downtime in which to refresh herself.

Chewing on her lower lip thoughtfully, Thalia decided that some of the pae already together needed something to do. Part of her practicing had involved multiple arrows and now it was time to see if she could actually do that. Did she think for a second she could do it in a combat situation? No, but... Here went nothing.

Picking two pairs at random and knocking back the first pair of arrows, she was going to... liven things up a bit.One shot, two shot, and four arrows were headed out towards two couples.

EvilSilverDragon
Harmonia

Tartara Seabreeze
Tristen

Seiana_ZI
Esmée

Daisicle
Luminita

Thalia's power is to make Pae want to dance, so each of these couples now feels the urge to dance!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:33 pm
User ImageHearing the 'harpy' shout after her made Esmée's eye twitch.

Agitated at both her son and Aderyn's defense of him, the angel swirled around, wings flaring out in a display of agitation that was, indeed, very unlike her. Luminița did not need to be a scientist to figure that much out, especially as Esmée's voice pitched down, and she spat out an angry, "He has no respect for me." That much was clear to her. The only time he acknowledged her was to invoke the Guardians!

Esmée might have perhaps gone on a further rant if her assistant hadn't returned with something that seemed much more appealing. Yes! Party d'oeuvres! She did not participate in these very often, for she had not gone to parties very often. Considering how many of the strangely-acting people were gathered near that table, these snacks themselves were the answer to all the pae'ils' very strange behaviour, perhaps her own disrespectful son.

Huffing quietly, Esmée grabbed one of the chocolates, popping it into her mouth.

... This was ... actually kinda good...

Happily, Esmée grabbed another one, popping it into her mouth, just before she felt a strange p***k in her back. What was that all... about ...

Why did she feel the sudden need to move her feet and shake her rump?

Performing the bad dance of the century, Esmée started to boogie a little, moving her arms around her hips and moving her legs back and forth, grabbing another one of the chocolates from Luminița as she did. "In a most fascinating turn of events, I felt a p***k and now I feel an uncontrollable urge to dance! I do wonder if those pricks are the source of the strange behaviour associated with these get-togethers!"

Daisicle
Luminița
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine
Strawberri Stardust
Aderyn

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image Tonya had been very bored she had come to this party since it sounded like fun. She had missed the battle because she had gotten lost trying to get to the temple Tonya had a very bad sence of direction but that did not bother her she figured it let her see more than others while they fly.
She had only been at the party for a few minutes when she felt a pinch on her butt. "Who did that?" she growled as she turned to see not the one who shot that arrow but a green and yellow faun she wanted to show off to her the thought of finding who ever pinched her butt.

wiccan_faillie
Agnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:41 pm
User Image
"No, this is not a good idea." Aiolos relied, looking at her injured arm with a frown. She should be at home, resting, getting better. He stopped and turned to her, putting his hands on her cheeks and looking into her eyes. "But the last time we waited, the temple was taken over and no one could summon your family. What if something like that happens again? And..." He paused as he thought about what happened to her, what she had told hi, what happened at the year before with her well. She was just so strong. "I need your strength Abby. I can't live with myself knowing we waited any longer when anything could happen. Life is really too short...So let's just...Get this done. No more waiting. I'm sure he would be happy to help any ways." He smiled softly and kissed the top of her head.

He looked back into the crowd. "So..What's this uncle's name and what does he look like?" He only really knew Himeros. He did help them have their beautiful children after all.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:34 pm
Summer looked at the others tail sure it looked silky. as she felt it on her face it made her realize it was just as soft as it looked. She was going to need to find out how she did that latter but she could not say that right now she had her pride. Also she felt as if her hero was watching her from the distance. "Look at my hair it is very shiny and soft it takes a lot of work to make it look as good as it does." she was surprised when she noticed when the other female was smiling at her that could not mean any thing good.

Summer began to back up as Bastet moved towards her she had a bad feeling what was going to happen she was not going to let her get the jump on her. Summer dropped her staff and braced her self and was able to stay standing when Bastet came flying at her.

Wolfs Heart
Bastet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:43 pm
Vash notices a lot of pretty pae, there was several pretty ladies but most of them were talking, then he saw a pretty feathered orange and blue pae. He saunters up to her with a starry look in his eyes. "Hello fair maiden, I shall protect you" he says in such a way that could be either taken as serious or not. He puffed out his chest and his eyes jumped from one pae to another near them as if to make sure there was no danger near them.
Daisicle

Payne avoided most and stopped near the snacks table, she saw the weird angel point a skewer of fruit at the other and shook her head "weirdos" she mumbles softly as she pulls a bag out and starts stuffing snacks in it. "She better be happy with this foodstuffs, I had to find it for her after all." She was attempting to take enough for more then one day, she'd hide some of it so when Zaden demanded her to find more the next day she'd just pull it from where she hid it to 'find' more.
Seren was excited that she had been acknowledged, with another small courtesy and a bounce she turned and skipped into the crowd looking for yet another pae to talk to. She didn't care who it was, she just wanted to visit and show off her pretty pink dress. She stopped in front of multiple different pae giving each and everyone a courtsey
Quote:
ANYONE PLEASE REACT TO SEREN ? razz

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:45 pm
"Paaatience, my Kitten." he seemed to coo to her, chuckling a little as he seemed to admire her enthusiasm.

"All my life I worked in haste. That was my initial flaw. This time, I need to exercise patience. You will benefit me best if you do the same." he half cautioned, half warned.

"Dealing with the powder-puff Princess will take more than just patience. It'll require caution and well plotted plan." he then added, eyes shifting about to ensure that no one else might be listening in to their conversation. "As it stands, she's under the protection of the tree and those within it. I'll have to trap her with the rest once my grande plan comes to fruition."

Fea Line
Tari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:58 pm
Ra'tari frowned, snarling disappointingly at his command for patience. She didn't want to be patient, she wanted to feel flesh between her claws and blood on her fangs!

"If I must...." she sighed, grumping a bit as she lassoed her arms back around his neck, eyeing the pae that were slowly joining them on the dance floor. She lowered her voice to a whisper, leaning up to coo in his ears to make sure others didn't hear. "What with recent events happening at the tree..... it may be easier to draw her out than expected." she purred darkly, licking her lips and leaning back to press her nose into his.

If some silly pae could blow a hole in the side of the tree, there was no telling what an army could do. It excited her just thinking about it! Oh why wasn't it happening already?! "How soon can we put your grande plan into action then, my King. You know I can't wait loooong." she mrred at him in a playfully pouty tone, eyes going wide to make her look like one seriously pitiful kitty.

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:17 pm
Mercutio frowned as his lady just seemed to get..Distracted? What did it matter what she...He looked like? It didn't! It was trivial matters of the mind. "What does it matter?" He he purred to Brazil, gently raking his claws against the other male's shoulder, his tail drifted against the other's leg. "Life is full of surprises, don't you agree?" He's green eyes were still looking Brazil over. He clearly wasn't going to give up on him that easily.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:18 pm
Kasmai slipped into the other's arms with ease. The contact was electrifying and he practically purred as he drew close. He blushed a little at the compliment, and replied "I'm Kasmai." He put a hand on Ruaidhri's shoulder. It was nice to be led rather than lead once in a while. "But you can call me anything you want. Including sexy."

Strawberri Stardust
Ruri

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image
Euphrosyne was much more comfortable at this sort of event than that dreadful business with the snake-pae. So much better! She had been so happy the whole evening, flitting about from group to group and from the dance floor to the wine table and back, that she'd very nearly forgotten about her mirth arrows!

That is, until she nearly tripped over a pair of mortals engaged in some sort of hero worship! On the floor! How undignified. This must have been the work of one of her sister Graces. They were dears, the both of them, but their magic was so unsuited to civilized company. Now then, to fix this mess.

She took careful aim for the one who seemed to be...attacking the floor...and pricked her with an arrow. There, that should fix her mood considerably! Euphrosyne looked for another mortal under the influence of one of the Spartan sisters' arrows. Aha--there. A pale pastel mortal girl with white hair. She pinged her with an arrow also.

Euphrosyne smiled to herself. How blessed she was to cause such happiness!

Tartara Seabreeze
Pix is very happy with Naomi!

Shicala
Naomi is very happy with Pix!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:46 pm
Naomi had been disappointed when her dual was all but ignored, she took a bite from the first piece of fruit and looks around her and her eyes land on a female pae. She wanders over to the orangey yellow demon and smiles happily. She points the skewer of fruit towards the female, but instead of declaring a dual this time she happily aims it towards the pae as to share "Want some of my fruit?" She rocks slightly back and forth from her heals to her toes ignoring those around her as she speaks to the demon "I'm Naomi by the by" she decides this time to introduce herself instead of just pointing the skewer.

Tartara Seabreeze
Pix

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:49 pm
Ruby couldn't help but laugh. "I don't know much of dancing myself...I believe you are doing fine" She followed his lead, moving slowly with him. She was having a good time at least.

As he spoke about why he was at the party she tilted her head. "Parents...Grandmother...Who are they?" It was good that they were talking. She was learning more about him after all. He had a family that was now several generations long, she could get that from his story. Did they live in the city as well? "Me? I came with my room mate and friend to aid her on her sacred quest for the Guardians." She nodded to herself, quiet proud of that fact. "I managed to help her then well...I met you." She smiled to him. What more was their to talk about that night?

The two sisters had begun to dig into the chocolate, their eyes widened at the first taste before listening to the other teen talk. The red demon's attention queued into a few key words.

"Three other siblings? Are they the same age as you? Cascade here is one of my siblings...Doesn't seem like the other two came. Which is good! Less likely to be seen and get caught." The demon couldn't help but grin at that fact.

Cascade on the other hand pouted. "I am not...She calls me that because I like be a bit safer...like when daddy told us not to come here, I didn't want to but Fiamma wanted SOMEONE to come with her." She shook her head. "You couldn't have asked Aelis or Calum?"

Fiammetta scoffed. "They are bigger tight asses than you! Total SNORE! At least I can convince you to come with me dear sister." Fiammetta leaned against her sister to annoy her.

Cascade let out her own scoff and folded her own arms.

Strawberri Stardust

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games