Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

Riosin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:30 am
I would say Gravitation for BL and the Love Hustler manga for Yaoi. (which is after I found out what yaoi is thanks to SasuNaru doujinshi)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:38 pm
the first ones that i read was Fake Z movie, then Gravatation and then there was The Art Of Loveing  

[D]age

Newbie Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tofu Steak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:37 pm
FAKE was my first real yaoi experience. Before that I was interested in Gateau and Marron's hinted at relationship in Bakuretsu Hunter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:50 pm
My first BL was graviation.
My first Yaoi was Level C.  

UlooAloo

Ko-Toni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:29 am
Well, my first shounen-ai manga was 'Eerie Queerie', which was a pretty cute serise. I liked it because it was short, and the art was pretty.
But it isn't my favorite serise, since I've read more shounen-ai that is much better, in my opinion.
My first shounen-ai anime was indeed, 'Gravitation'. Though, I absolutly HATE the 'Gravitation' anime, though the manga is my favorite serise. The anime is just way too cheesey for my taste. XP

My first yaoi manga was. . . I think it was 'Wild Rock'. But I had to read it in the book store since I'm not old enough. XP
And my first yaoi anime was 'My Sexual Harassment'. I saw clips and it was like 'WEIRD' s**t right there. XDD

Good times.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:48 pm
Yuki and Shu-chan! They're still my fav... well they were my first actual yaoi couple. I fell in love with Taichi and Yamato first!!!! Oh how i miss digimon! crying  

Mrs.SexiNagi

x_Kr1mZuhn-L0tUhz_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:20 am
lets see...if i can remember, my 1st yaoi manga was DMP's "Only the Ring Finger Knows" and my first yaoi anime was "Gravitation". But my fav. is Loveless^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:25 am
My first Yaoi was definetly Gravitation and I loved it XD Still do as a matter of fact even though i've seen it all 'cept two OVA's, I'd watch it again any day ^_^  

Omitsudina

Desirable Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

sunANBU

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:29 am
i think my first shounen-ai manga was Gravitation (which i still didn't finish!! damn two last volumes are impossible to find!! ><) and i still love it!! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:36 am
'Gravitation' was my first anime and manga yaoi, thing O_o
(I know, I cant word things very good, SHUTUP!! xD)
I still watch it and read it heart

Death PIague

Omitsudina

Desirable Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:40 am
Lol. Yes I second that ^_^ Tis very good..and i'm bad with words to sometimes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:20 pm
Okay, okay, okay..... This one's gonna be kinda long.

So, one of my earlier manga fandoms was Petshop of Horrors, but I figure that's among the lightest of the light in boy love, so I don't really intend to count it as my first shounen-ai manga.

My first real, full-fledged shounen-ai manga was, in fact, Gravitation. And I found THAT by accident. ^^;; I was talking to a guy in my local anime club about manga, and he mentioned that he had seen one about gay guys, in typical narrow-minded high school student fashion, so OF COURSE I immediately had to rush out to the book store and buy it. <3
To this day it has to be one of my favorites; I really loved it then, and love it now.

My first hardcore(ish) yaoi was Desire, but I really liked Wild Rock a little better than that one.

AMUSING AND VAGUELY RELEVANT STORY:
When I was around eight years old, my sister and I were first discovering the world of anime, and we convinced our dad to start renting us videos and such; one video we rented, which I liked very much, despite not really knowing what it was, was Earthian. ^^;;  

Erran

[ - LizarD - ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:27 am
Gravitaion heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:26 pm
gundam wing ^^ heart  

SianyLPU2

Rainbow Feeder

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Voter 100

Naevara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:36 pm
Zetsuai since 1989 was my first! I never even heard of shounen-ai, I kinda accidently came across a review and I got interested. 3nodding I've always liked gay guys and everything, lol. 4laugh And I never thought there was actually an entire genre - then again, I never knew much about anime, and I won't pretend I do now, so, yeah - and was wondering how they would illustrate the problem society makes of homosexual in this anime.

And it was only after watching and loving it that I found out it was from a manga, so I went straight to ordering it, I'm still waiting for 3, 4 and 5 now and will buy Bronze if I can get my hands on it.

But it's not my all-time favourite.. I'm sure my all-time favourite is and will remain Sukisyo the anime. And Loveless was awesome as well. If only my order would arrive.....  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games