Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[H2K14 - ORP] Haunted Mansion! (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:04 pm
Master bedroom

It couldn't open into a lighted walk in closet. She'd have taken a small indent with the deed and keys to the home. No, it had to be a filthy crawl space. Even worse, there were no convent children to send in there. Not a chance was she crawling through that!

At least she could try to probe it to see if anything came out. It really was too bad that the illusion of light wasn't the same thing as there being light.

With a huff she took one of the pillow cases and wrapped it on to the top of her staff. She was also not ruining her beloved staff either. The air was repugnant, it would not surprise her to find a skull or the like in there. Given the dark shadow she saw, for all she knew there were bodies that were hidden and never retrieved. There also might be an off switch to this over enthusiastic air condition. To just walk away would always leave her wondering just what was in there.

Instead she took a deep breath and a step. Or rather she tired to take a step. Instead her body seemed to refuse to move. The cold and the foulness seemed to push her to leave as much as her curiosity and pride pushed her to stay. Nothing defeated Morena, a Queen and proud fae.

Rolling her shoulders back she finally got to moving. Reaching the kicked in panel, she squatted down with her dress pooling around her. It kept her legs perfectly warm at least. Meaning to roll her shoulders out, she instead closed in around herself to try to keep warm as she stuck her staff into the exposed crawl space probing blindly into the dark area to see how deep it was, how tall and if anything was actually in there.

Again, she wondered where a convenient little child might be hiding to send in there in her stead. That granddaughter of hers would have been perfect. The area was just awful but certainly not dangerous. Short of the Dragind there was nothing harmful.

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:01 pm
Skógur - Chimney Room

The greyish pae noted The way the other rakshasha said requested which confirmed his earlier suspicion. As interesting as this world could be, it seemed his kind could only be here though a contract, one that gave others a power over them that was unsettling at times. He, so far was lucky that his master had yet to order him to do anything against his will. He did not doubt for a moment however that some of the others where much less fortunate.

"A naiad? How interesting, there seems to be a great variety of pae around here. I once ran across one who was rather bird like." He stated, as he listened to Trelos. It did not seem like there was much here, and the room was rather small, he wondered how long it could take to look for treasure in here.

Shicala

Trelos & Ahi

shadica

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:16 pm
Cherry Blossoms - Main Hall/Dance Floor
DJ - Main Hall/Dance Floor
Granny Smith - Kitchen? (*In pursuit!!*)

User Image

Cherry Blossoms panted as she rushed into the building. Fashionably late and most likely under dressed for the occasion. "I'm here!" she exclaimed, stopping in the doorway and throwing her arms up in triumph.

As if on cue, the lights cut off. She pouted, her lower lip quivering in the darkness where no one could see it. "Aww... I guess Chehwy was too late?" she asked, not really noticing the shadows entering the dance floor in front of her.

DJ sighed and shook his head. How did their dad put up with so many antics from one faunie?! Granny was turning out to be more and more of a handful. "Let'er go, Red. She can take care of herself." he nodded... though he too wanted to take off after her to make sure she'd be alright.

He helped fill the barrel to float the apples then dusted his hands. "Well done, Red." he praised his brother. His gaze caught a rather familiar filly nearby, offering to help with the apples. His brow raised as he quickly recognized mother's hat and fabrics.

"Rose?" he asked, ears perking forward to his little sister. He chuckled a bit - proof that he wasn't exactly mad at her for being there. "How'd you manage to sneak out past mom and dad?"

Before he listen to much else, the lights cut off and weird shadows started dancing about. This didn't bode well, and he moved closer towards where Sapphire Rose was and reached out for her. Big brother instincts kicking in.

Granny laughed almost maniacally in the chase. Somehow chasing after a mess maker culprit had turned into a grand game of chase. It was exhilarating!!

She followed the cloaked figure all the way into the kitchen. Fingers lashed forward to grab at the cloak before it vanished down the dumbwaiter and she snapped her fingers. "Shucks!" she exclaimed, hands upon her hips a moment. "I was this close to nabbin' him."

"Now... Hold a minute!!!"

With renewed vigor, she lifted a leg, aiming to fall down the dumbwaiter after the culprit

Fea Line
Red

EvilSilverDragon
Sapphire Rose

Teigra
Nightwing? I think?

FA Mysteries
All the things!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:39 pm
Trelos & Ahi - Chimney Room

"Yep, it gives me time to myself though, considering he lives in the lake." Trelos cringed at the idea of swimming, he really hated the idea of it... it didn't help he couldn't swim. "Birdlike? I've not seen one yet myself, do they fly then?" He was enjoying the non-childlike company of the other Rak, one could only have so much of a stimulating conversation with a naiad who was as wrapped up in treasure and talked like a child as Ahi did. "I hope he finishes soon, we spent forever in the last room across the floor there" he jerks his thumb over his shoulder in the general direction of the storage room. "Lots of boxes and junk but nothing Ahi wanted though"

shadica
Sry was at work ^^

Shicala

Hungry Animal

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:14 am
Skógur - Chimney Room

Skógur grimaced a bit at the mention of Ahi living in a lake. He was not to fond of water either and was quite glad that Noir lived on dry land. "Her feet looked like those of a bird, complete with talons. I did not see her fly, but her wings appeared to big enough for her to do so." He said recalling the interesting female he had met at Venus's party. "This room seems rather small, I do not believe it should take him terribly long finish looking." Lots of boxes sounded like it might have been a storage room. "Have you been anywhere besides these two rooms?"

Shicala
It's fine <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:26 am
Main Hall

Red smiled, reaching out and gently patting his brother on the back for a job well done when someone approached the pair dressed in a hat and fabrics...he was certain he had seen before. Leaning closer, he grinned, gently reaching out to lift the brim of her hat a bit. "So fashionable! Too fashionable to be Rose... must be mom." he teased, his big brother senses not quite falling for his sisters trick. Though it was a good one he had to admit. He stood up, flexing his shoulders and stretching his back, about to ask the same question DJ did when all the lights went off and the sound deadened. "What in great tarnation..." he gasped, also reaching out to put a hand on Rose as he stood absolutely still in the dark, ears perked and listening. What kind of party even was this!?

Seruta
for DJ & Granny

EvilSilverDragon
Rose

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:33 am
Kratos: Attic
User Image

Kratos eyed the books, shrugging in response to Xenia's question. Truth was he had already gotten bored of the books, but more so on his mind was the fact that he had noticed the now absence of music from down below. Smirking and thinking to himself perhaps the party might now be over, he turned towards Xenia. "Fancy a bit more exploring?" he chuckled before turning towards the Library door.

He left the room, heading right towards the stairs and climbing as far up as he possibly could until he could climb no farther. He turned around on occasion to see if Xenia had followed him before tucking his wings against his back and meandering into the Attic, glancing around. It looked as if other's had been here previously, but maybe there was still something left for him to stumble upon....

Falcona
Feel free to have Xenia follow x3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:51 am
Dinning Room

Dosvi turned her head slowly, very very slowly, like a heavy stone gargoyle attempting to move its solid mass of a body from a position it sat in for a millennia. "Here....they breeeeeeed. DO not be fooled!" she said, now moving along the rows of chairs and the table, circling wide around every other chair in yet another strange 'good luck' maneuver. "Ye must avoid the off ones!" she croaked, the highly superstitious nymph pressing her fingertips together.

She turned, flaring out her wings, her cloak moving aside much easier now that she had begun to drive off. She flittered them once, twice, then alighted herself atop the table and began running down from one end to the other, laughing and hopping over plates and cups and whatever else was placed upon the table. She may have knocked some spoons or other utensils aside but the rest remained mostly untouched. When she finally reached the end of the table Fortissimo was on, she reached out and snatched up her familiar before squatting down and stroking the beast, mumbling to it as if she had already forgotten the faun was there.

Irish Night Fox
I really have no idea what shes doing anymore LOL

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:52 pm
User ImageSecond FLoor Libraby ==> Third Floor, Attic

Xenia flipped through the book a little more before she decided to get another one. Climbing back onto the chair, she slotted the book back into place and was about to grab another book when Kratos asked if she would like to wander around. "Um...Sure! Just let me get down..." With that, Xenia descended back to the ground, careful to not tip the chair. Landing softly. she smiled and nodded at him.

"Um...sure, where were you planning-", She "eeped" as Kratos exited and was quick to follow, jogging out the library exit and following him up the stairs to the attic. 'Where are we going? There is another floor?' She thought as she ascended the stairs. She had forgotten that stairs she ascended the previous time still led upstairs.

"Kratos, wait for me!" She was not scared in the slightest. Really, she was not. She almost slammed into his back but managed to gather her composure and stop just in time, glancing at the ground in wonder. "Footsteps, people have been up here then..." She blinked the dust out of her eyes and looked around. This is going to be an interesting place...Albeit a little dusty...

Fea Line
She's following Kratos :3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:08 pm
Main hall/dance floor

Oh so proud of herself, her disguise was flawless. There was only one little problem, she failed to take into account that she was trying to fool her brothers. Ones of these days she was going to get something past them. Today, was not one of those days. For a moment she tried to bluff her way, "Zapp Apple.." but even the name didn't help. Dropping the pretense then, she explained her getaway. It wasn't sneaking out..just not asking first. "I told Momma I needed space to create. I asked what I could use!" Emphases on the last part, she had asked what she was allowed to use. "I just didn't say for what." Pawing at the ground with panted hooves a moment, she wondered how long it would take for her parents to realize she wasn't there.

A hope was kept, like a little candle in a windstorm, that they wouldn't notice. It was possible, right?

Pouting at Red she raised her hand to try and keep her borrowed hat on her head. There was a mix of pride and annoyance. "You think this is worthy of Momma?" Gleeful, it made her so happy he thought she was fashionable like their mother. Then she caught up with her self and gave a huff, "Of course its me, I am going as fashion designer, the Great Zap Apple!" Okay, said zap apple didn't exist but she created her all the same. No fauny was as good as Rarity, ever! However, Zap was a distant relative and pretty good too.

Suddenly, it went dark, and everything stopped. Bravado out the window, she desired that Zap Apple was not fearless. They meant well, but in the dark, having two hands reaching for her caused the teen to scream as she was suddenly touched by what she couldn't see. Reaching out herself, she grabbed an arm from both brothers and clung to them shaking. "DJ, Red..what is going on?" Was the party over, is that why it was dark? There was too much commotion for that. Where did Grannie go?

Seruta
DJ

Fea Line
Red

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:58 pm
Zimbali was about to answer, but the had a drastic change in mood before she could speak. As the room went cold and dark, she watched the spirits descend to the dance floor. She hummed to herself, thinking. She had a pretty good understanding of spirits herself, and they often didn't like people cutting in on what they were doing, but then again she really wanted to dance with the pretty Pae on her arm.

"Well, dat has a potential to interrupt tings..." she said with slight disappointment. She looked to her demon counterpart. "I'm not one ta bug da supernatural, but den again it could be some elaborate decoration..." she said, pointing a thumb at the whispy dancers. "If you is up to it wit da new mood lightin, I do prefer to lead,"

Tartara Seabreeze
I was wondering what was going on ^^'

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:15 pm
Trelos & Ahi - Chimney Room

Trelos nods "seems like half the pae I've seen have wings." There wasn't much left for Ahi to go through, but without Trelos helping it wasn't going as fast as it had in the storage room, and Ahi seemed to want to inspect everything before he tossed it aside with a clatter or whatever noise the item tended to make. The naiad only had one or two boxes left to look through "We peeked into a bunch of rooms after we left the dancing area, but it seemed like any room that was occupied Ahi didn't want to go in, so we eventually wound up, up here."

shadica

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:37 am
Still in the Dining Room

User Image
Natalia made little noticable reaction when the other two entered the room, only moving to lift her finger from the glass's edge and take a few steps back. A singular eyebrow raised at their peculiar behavior, her eyes looking to Louhi for a reaction before turning back to the two new pae'il.

"Excuse me..." she interjected, coughing once. "...but what in the world are you doing?" Her tone was clear, though a bit confused and a tad agitated.

Amasis
Louhi

Fea Line
Dosvi

Irish Night Fox
Fortissimo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:50 am
DINNING WITH...DEMONS?

Fortissimo had no words for what happened next that evening. She had been sure before that female was just drunk, but seeing her run up and down the table as she did Mama Blues wondered if it was the drink on her mind or the fact she didn't have a mind at all. This is where they breed? She glanced around wonder what could be so arousing to a demon in here.

She was caught off guard by the voice that spoke up. She had been concentrating so hard on Svida and demon searching she had missed an obvious sight, "'Evening" she said, rubbing her neck embarrassed. "I did'n see ya thar. Ah... she's look'n for Nimwaps." she dropped her hand not sure how to even explain that. "Imma think'n they're demon types. All I know is we were attacked at one point." Not necessarily attacked, but why let facts get in the way of a good story?

She paused as Svida took the cake thief from her arms and watched her with a concerned look as she began an episode on that table. After watching for a bit she looked back the other two, "Names Fortissimo, or Mama Blues if you please." she offered, "Have y'all had any run ins in this place?"

She held up the rabbits foot from the chain around her neck for the other two to see, "Since Svida here" she said nodding towards the green nymph on the table, "gave me this rabbits foot. I've been pretty good." she let it fall to her chest as she looked back at the muttering female, "Though I am assum'n she drank a tad much."

Fea Line
Dosvi

o0_Daisuke_0o
Natalia

Amasis
Louhi

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:25 am
Eleora: Children's bedroom 1
Eruza: Family Room

"Interesting..." Eruza said with a blank expression as he looked over his shoulder as the female tugged on it to take a peek into the room. He moved slowly, so she wouldn't fall and he could let her further into the room. "Do you want to stay in here?" He asked her. The room might have been for entertaining guests, but there were no hosts present to entertain the guests at the moment.

--------

Eleora felt the bump and her eyes went wide as she whirled around looking for the cause of it, but she saw nothing. Then she heard a voice come out of nowhere. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her scream was high pitched as she went to flee out of the bedroom door, but instead her exit was blocked by an invisible force. "Help!!!" She called out as she moved away from the blocked door and back to the bed.

Shicala

[Everyone on 3rd floor likely heard Eleora's scream.]  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas