Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled gently to Awella and then took a hold of her hand. He walked to his bed and then sat down on it. He then helped Awella sit down then he gently laid her back to,lay down on his bed."Just go to sleep Awella."He then got up and sat down on the chair he put there the day before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:04 pm
Awella Hawk

She blinked at him and was taken back at him with his actions. Now she sat up only to look at him,"You shouldn't really tell me what to do.", she said only to lean against his headboard. Her arms were folded after she took her gloves off before putting them on his nightstand, along with her boots on the floor.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."I wouldn't say that I was telling you what to do. I would call it more of a suggestion."Marius still sat in the chair. He started to drum his finger on the arm of the chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 pm
Awella Hawk

She gave him an annoyed look and folded her arms. Now she took her shirt off and sighed only to lay on her stomach, in which she felt her wings gently 'try to suggest' to be let free. For now she ignored it and gave a sigh before stretching out like a cat would.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius noticed the annoyed look on Awella's face and decided that she might want to be left alone so he got up from his chair and left the room. He stood on the deck of the ship. and looked out to the ocean. He wasn't really paying attention so when he turned and decided to walk to a different part of the ship he saw Damian leaning against the railing, watching him."Jeez don't you make noise when you move."

"Don't leave her alone. Even though it seems she's annoyed right now, don't leave her. Everybody needs someone to confide in. No one can get through this life without company."

Marius just looked at Damian and said."Oh yeah then who do you confide in."

Damian didn't respond and just disappeared by turning into shadow.

While Marius might not really trust Damian he did have to admit that the words Damian had spoken did hold truth. So he returned to his cabin and sat in the chair again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:45 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched Marius leave through lazy eyes only to huff. Though when he returned she looked away from him. If anything she acted like a cat, wanting attention when she wanted it and acting cold when not wanting it. Her back muscles twitched some more and slowly she allowed her wings to come out. With her wings out they shifted a bit and this time pulled closer to her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius didn't say anything and eventually he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:15 pm
Awella Hawk

After a while she got off the bed and looked at him. Gently she put a blanket on him then walked out of the cabin. The moon was full and she loosely hugged herself before heading to the railing. She finally leaned against it and let out a groan as she rubbed her temples. Her wings fluttered in annoyance, well many forms of annoyance.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was walking around the ship when he saw Awella. He approached her and said."What are you still doing awake? Most people would be asleep by now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:42 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and sighed. "I can not sleep... He confuses me to much...", she said only to roll her shoulders. Though her wings spread out a bit as she stretched her arms out.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian crossed his arms over his chest and placed his back to the railing and leaned against it."I assume you are talking about Marius. And I'm sure you confuse him sometimes as well. Granted from what I have seen of him he seems to be a moron but that's just my opinion. Anyways why don't you tell in what ways he confuses you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:04 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him and sat on the railing now. "He just does... Like when he does small things like cheer me up.", she replied. "No man bothers to cheer me up or get to know me...", she added on only to roll her eyes.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still had no emotion on his face."Well I took a look into Marius's head and saw that he does this with every new crew member he gets. It's just something he does. In case they die he wants to be sure someone knows who that person was. He tries to be their friend and he wants to let people know they were alive. But I did see something else. I think he is growing to care about you more than a normal crew member. In time he might care about you more than his own life. Don't put too much hope into that though because I have seen similar situations before and it never ended well."Even though he said that with no emotion it was clear that he was speaking from experience."Now is there any other reason on why he confuses you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 pm
Awella Hawk

She frowned and listened to him only to fold her arms. Biting her tongue she looked up at him. "He confuses me by getting close to me... He kissed my neck and my lips.", she said only to blush though it was hard to tell in the dark. Now her odd wings fluttered some more and she shook her head as her short hair in a tired and messy way barely covered her cheeks.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Well if after he did that and he wasn't sure what to do next it's because he has feelings for you. Maybe you should give him some time and maybe he will stop being a moron for at least a couple seconds to discover what those feelings truly are."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games