Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:56 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I... I was born with a dead twin sister. She was still born as I continued to live. There is no pictures of her... Mom said she was black haired and could of been tanned skin. She does not know where those genetics came from.", she said, all of this in a low and timid voice. As she glanced at Austin from time to time.

Kishune

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:35 pm
Austin/Prince

"A twin...hmm?" He said then thought for a moment. "If she was human...no. But what I sense in you isn't a normal soul." He told her. "Human souls really don't have to possess others. They'll come back...eventually." Austin said. 'If their so called heaven wants them to leave.' Prince thought stubbornly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:10 pm
Alice Silver

She frowned at him and shook her head. "No, the black outs started when I was a preteen after I had my first period. Sorry if that's to much, but it's true.", she replied with a confused but relaxed posture. "There is a few things I call 'hers' which normally is a bit more bold then my own. I have found a few whips and a couple of knife like injuries... I guess she spars when I'm out of it.", she explained, but she was nervous of her other side sometimes almost fearful. Though she tried to act like she was not bothered to much by it.

Kishune

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:04 pm
Austin/Prince

"So the blackout started after...that...huh?" He asked. "Maybe your sister wasn't human, and was a demon...a human like demon and was born with a weak body. She then possessed you when you were born. If she is what I think she is it explains why the blackouts started when they did." He went on. "I believe you're possessed by a succubus. They are human like demons that has their powers awaken once they become...Sexualy ready..." He said as he rubbed his head at what he just said. "That explains why she is now able to control you at times." He told her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:14 pm
Alice Silver

She looked shocked like legit shocked as she jaw hung open. Shaking her head she sat there,"No... That doesn't seem right. The doctor said she was healthy when she and I were four months or so... Though there a woman that hated my Mom.... Or the lady could of hated my blood Father too...", she said, only to mutter the last two sentences more to herself. She had no idea that Scarlet's Father, was the one to cause the curse cause of a jealous witch.

Kishune

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:18 pm
Austin/Prince

"The doctor might had said you two were health but a succubus success birth rate are very low, even survival after birth is low..." He told her. He then heard her say something about a woman. "What about this woman? How might she be involved...?" He asked as narrowed her eyes in confusion.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:26 pm
Alice Silver

"I don't know.... I would have to try to see if my Mom still had her journal she wrote in when she was carrying me.", she said, it was clear she was not sure of what to think of this. "Honey and problem is I don't know where that damn box is either.", she added on in a 'we're so screwed' kind of tone.

Kishune

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:39 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin sighed. "You can worry about that later. The reason why I even started this is so you know what happens in your blackouts. About me and the world you're now in the middle of because of me." Austin told her as he looked at her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:12 pm
Alice Silver

"What are you talking about?!", she snapped at him. Now she stood up and looked at him. Then winced feeling her head trying to split open.

Kishune

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin sighed hearing her response. "I'm like you. I have another soul in this body as well. And again like you, it's not human." He told her as he looked up at her. Prince mentaly huffed when Austin said that. "And the world I'm about to introduce to you was about to be part of your life even if you didn't meet me. But you know those fantasy books, legends, myths...well a lot of that is true...not accurate but true." He told her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:42 pm
Alice Silver

She looked at him and staggered a bit. Her headache was still bothering her and it seemed oddly stronger. Holding her head, she tried to shake it. "No, it's a lie...", she said as she felt panic grow in her. Even Scarlet did not like Alice knowing all of this informant.

Kishune

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:07 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin saw Alice start to stagger a little and got up. "Hey, calm down...You need to sit down and let this all sink in." He told her as he slowly moved closer for incase she fell.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:18 pm
Alice Silver

She closed her eyes as she held back a scream. The headache was becoming worse now. Finally she cried a bit as tears fell from her eyes. Her knees gave out only to go head first into his chest. Groaning she barely caught herself.

Kishune

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:52 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin caught her as she fell into him. He then picked her up and placed her on the couch. "Hey, you ok?" He asked as he checked her temperature.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 pm
Alice Silver

"My head.", she muttered as tears still fell down her face. When he placed her on the couch she groaned a bit. When he check her temperature, it was a bit hotter then her normal cool skin. Normally her body temperature was a couple degrees below normal. So for her body to be 'normal' temperature or a bit higher was a bad sign for her.

Kishune

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games