Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian suppressed his chuckle."I told you that fairies are worse with the spur of the moment thing. They will say the first thing that pops in their mind. No matter what it is. It can create some of the most awkward situations that you have ever been in."Damian sat back into the couch and let his head rest against the back of the couch."I swear Belle tries to give me a headache sometimes."He eventually closed his eyes and continued to sit there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him and smiled. Reaching over she then messed up his hair, but in a friendly and light manner. "Yep, sounds worse then you.", she giggled. But it was in a caring and gentle way.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled then cracked an eye open and cast his gaze on Abigail."Well is there anything else on that mind of yours. I don't believe I finished answering questions that you had about me. So do you want to continue on that topic?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and smiled. As she continued to mess with his hair. "So, what kind of family did you have?", she asked him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian heard her question he was about to ignore her question then thought better of it. He took a breath then said."Well that is a bit of a complicated answer. You see I technically had two families. There was the one I was born to which was the vampire family. I don't have many memories of them other than my father constantly teaching me to be the ruler one day. He was a loving father but he wanted to make sure his son was ready for the responsibility to rule so he was harsh to me. The last thing I really remember was my mother telling me she loved me and then sending me away. I later found out that night that my family was killed. Every last member of my family was killed except for Lucius. The second family was my adoptive family and most of them feared me because of the aura that I exuded. I know that the father tried to kill me and make it look like it was due to exhaustion. Then there were the times he beat me. So basically I never had a really happy memory of a family."Damian shrugged and it was plainly obvious that his past didn't bother him."Anything else you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him, and still played with his hair. As she moved a bit closer, but still gave him, his space. She slipped her hand down to his shoulder, and rubbed it a bit. Feeling tension in his shoulder she rubbed it a bit more. "What of, kids, what do you think of them?", she asked him. As she now rubbed his shoulder.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt Abigail rubbing his shoulder and he felt his muscles start to relax."Well to be truthful. Overall I like kids. They are some of the only people that don't judge right away. And honestly I would have enjoyed being a father but the thought of being a father is really the only thing that scares me. I wouldn't know how to be a good father since I never had a father figure."Damian then leveled his gaze on Abigail."What about you? What do you think of kids?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and felt him relax. Hearing what he said and nodded. When he asked her though, she blushed. "I do want kids... But I thought it was impossible for female vampires to have kids.", she explained to him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Oh man so the council actually did that. I heard them say that you were going to spread a rumor about female vampires having a hard time bearing children. That isn't the case. They just didn't want to many other vampires running around. Because if there are more vampires then that means that there have to be more council members thus the original members have less power than they do now."Damian grinned at the council's attempt to keep there power."Yeah it doesn't matter if your a female vampire or any other race you shouldn't have any problems bearing children unless there is something actually wrong with your body."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and nodded. "So they told one big fat white lie.", she said, then let out a laugh. It was kind of a nervous one, but also revealed?

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shook his head."Trust me if you knew how much they keep from the masses is crazy. They either do it to keep peace."Damian added air quotes to the word peace then continued."Or they do it to keep the masses ignorant so they can be easier to control. It's especially annoying when they try to keep things from me considering I'm the equivalent of a special forces agent. I'm generally asked to kill the trouble makers or destroy magical items of incredible destruction. Now can you answer this? Why did you give a nervous laugh and don't bother trying to deny it. I have spent years with people nervous around me so I can tell someone is nervous."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him and nodded. But when he said, he could sense she was nervous. Either she would come out with the truth, or be more nervous thinking of a white lie of her own. "Fine.", she sighed. "Maybe case I'm happy to know I can have kids... Just gotta find the right man.", she said, but whispered the last bit under her breath.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian then leaned his head back."Yeah that's a smart thing to do. If you chose the wrong man it might end very poorly for you. I have known many people who chose the wrong spouse and have then tried to kill them.I honestly don't understand why people don't wait until they know they found the right person."Damian closed his eyes again and just continued to sit there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:31 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"That of it like this, some people have rotten lucky finding the right person. I'm the only good thing that came out of my Dad, as my Mom says. He cheated on my Mom, and denied it, over and over. Then he barely stuck around to see me grow up. I wouldn't want that kind of man for a Father of any kids I have.", she explained to him. Then gone back to rubbing his shoulder.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:43 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Yeah neither of the fathers I had would have won any awards either. My real father was too strict and had only one thought on his mind.Keep his family in power for as long as possible. From the moment I could walk on my own he kept me learning about power and the proper ways of the world. Then my adoptive father overall wasn't bad to anyone else other than me. Whenever I would approach and his family was near he would shield them."Damian shrugged again and then felt Abigail rubbing his shoulder some more. His muscles relaxed further and he sighed in pleasure and the cast his gaze back on Abigail."Thank you Abigail. That feels extraordinary."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games