Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:06 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus nods to Abigail. "Storms put me on edge too, but that could be from having to search frantically for shelter from them." He said as he let the steaks sear before flipping them over, revealing the perfect grill marks on that side. "Nothing wrong with being more cat than hawk, cats are consummate hunters that also have a soft spot for those they care about." He said with a smile.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude nods at what Becca tells him. "Marcus is too, but he grew up in a time when that was the way everyone was." He said to her. "Abigail's the first to lift the darkness I've witnessed him being stuck in since he awoke from being frozen."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Well, my last name is Hawk...", she said, and had to think over the word Marcus used. "Only two of my favorite animals tend to stay mating couples for rest of their lives.", she said in a more shy tone, yep, hawk admired Hawks. Red-tailed Hawks were her favorite kind of hawk, as she did admire wolves too. But she also admired tigers and other cats. Though she did hate bears, which had the same kind of mating system like cats for the most part.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean
xxxxxxxx
"I wonder if they'll butt heads. She locks horns with some people.... Or, she tends to 'tease' them by annoying them into chasing or agreeing with her. Though she's kinda a flirt with out much thought on some days.", she said thoughtfully before putting her head on his collar bone. "Sometimes I wish things were more, simple.", she muttered, meaning many things by this simple state meant.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus thinks a moment. "Then that means your family must have at some point been known for training hawks, likely for hunting." He said thoughtfully and with a smile before Abigail spoke again. "Yeah..." He said shyly as his cheeks flushed a bright red. As he turned red he turned toward the steaks to get them off the heat before they cooked too much so they could rest a few moments before they ate.

Jean-Claude chuckles lightly. "I doubt she'll annoy him, he seems to live sometimes by the saying 'curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.'" He told Becca with a smile before using one hand to remove their food from the heat so it wouldn't get over cooked and dry. "Soon enough for us it will get simpler."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She shrugged when he said her family must of trained hawks. "I don't know much of my Father's side of the family...", she told him, after a few minutes. She had not moved from where she stood when she entered the kitchen. It was like she was trained, to not to move much. Though it was a habit of a hunter, as she was restlessly twisting her hands. Finally her fingers popped a bit which was rather normal. Now she pulled chap stick only to rub it mostly on her bottom lip.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She thought this over for a while. Only to sigh then moved out of his hold. So she could get the dishes down for their food. As she got the dishes down she rubbed her neck. A thought nagged at the back of her thoughts. What it was, she could not figure out well she had a frown as she looked at the counter.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus plated the steaks and brought them over to a small table along one wall, though small was a relative term. "Family names like such tend to have been given to a family based on their profession that most take part in. Though the name I was given by the soldiers I fought alongside can't be translated to English very well." He explained as he got some silverware for the two of them.

Jean-Claude watched Becca with a light frown before setting the cast iron on a cool burner and walking over to her. "What's wrong love?" He asked her softly before ever so lightly placing his hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She followed him to the table and waited. Since she did not know where he normally sat. "Yet some people of the Native American blood have animal names. Since their tongue is harder for English speakers.", she told him, with a slight tilt of her head. "Better then being called 'chain' though the German word 'Kette' is a bit better.", she let out a nervous giggle.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
Hearing Jean's voice, then felt his touch. She jumped a bit and looked at him over her shoulder. Then she lowered her eyes,"Sorry, I was starting to have a flash back.", she told him. It was of Abigail being attacked by the werewolf and the other hunters healing her up after wounding the rouge beast. But she physically winced at the memory of Abigail's screams and cries.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods at what Abigail said as he pulled out one chair for her. "True, but they also tend to translate their names to English now and it translates better than some other languages." He said to her as he held the chair, waiting for her to sit in it so he could slide it in for her. "Since I awoke I've found myself fond of the Gaelic language."

Jean-Claude frowns softly. "I see... That must have been a harrowing day for all involved, especially you and her." He said softly before hugging his fiance tightly without hurting her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She sat in the chair he pulled out for her and nodded,"Thanks.", she said only to smile a bit. "Some names I like better in their original languages. Gaelic is always harder to learn then I liked.", she admitted to him. Then she shifted in the chair a bit as she tucked a food under her butt, and the other was swinging a bit lazily.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She leaned into him and relaxed. After a few minutes she pulled back and looked at him. There was a few tears in her eyes but she rubbed them away. "Let's just eat... We can talk of it another day.", she muttered only to kiss his jaw.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiled to Abigail as he slid her and her chair in toward the table. "You're welcome. I agree, some names are sound much better in their original language." He said before moving to the seat across from her. "I personally found it fairly easy to learn as it was similar to the language I grew up speaking. English was tougher for me than Gaelic."

Jean-Claude nods to Becca before kissing her forehead softly. "Let's eat then my love, and focus on the now and what is to come." He said to her with a smile before leading her to the small table. "Sit on down hon and I'll get our food right out."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She waited for her host's cue to eat. Though when she did she rubbed her shoulder through her shirt. It felt like she sunburned a bit. Only way to find out, is later when she took the shirt off again. Now it would be hard to tell, cause she was normally nervous around newer people.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She got to her seat and sighed,"Fine, only cause you say so.", she told him, in a gentle teasing tone. Now she watched him bring the food to the table. And yep, the hormones of carrying a child now started to affected her.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looks as Abigail rubs her shoulder. "If you have need of any aloe I have a bottle of some good some that you can use." He said considering they were in a pretty exposed spot by the pond. "I hope your steak is cooked to your liking." He said softly to her as it wasn't often that he cooked for other people.

Jean-Claude chuckles lightly. "I have to take care of the mother of my first child." He said as he plated her food in front of her before getting some for himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Looking at Marcus she smiled a bit,"Thanks, the sun is not much of a comrade to me.", she giggled, then started to cut into her stake. Cutting a bigger piece into smaller pieces with out much trouble, now she ate it. After a moment she smiled once she was done chewing and swallowing her one piece she smiled a bit bigger. "Now you know how to cook steaks better then me... I think you can say I cook good enough to live.", she then giggled a bit more before rubbing back of her head.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She started to eat and smiled a bit. "Abigail once dyed her hair, pink... On a dare though. I dyed half of my hair green about the same time.", she told him. Though there was hidden pictures away of the two girls being a bit, crazy or different, depending on how you looked at it.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly. "I'm lucky that my skin tone mitigates the effect of the sun upon me." He said lightly as he cut his steak in to bite size pieces. When she complimented his cooking he blushed a bit. "I really am only that good of a cook when it comes to meat. Vegetables never taste right when I cook them." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Jean-Claude chuckled a little. "Now that would be something to see." He said lightly before eating some of his food. "Have you two ever dressed up for Halloween? Well, that's the modern name for that day."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"Hmm, I can't judge on that.", she then giggled. Only to go back to eating. "So, what's the weather suppose to do tonight?", she asked him. Since she had not seen the news the whole day at this point.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She thought it over and giggled. "Oh, I rather not say if we did or didn't.", she said with a Cheshire like grin. Memories ever so faintly played in back of her mind. They have managed to talk Gail-Hawk into dressing up. After ages of make up well more like paint, Abigail was dressed up as a tiger. It was a rather lame costume really but Abigail was having fun picking on others that were animals. A couple of were-hunter girls gone as doe deer as one was a playboy bunny.

Of course it took getting Abigail a bit worked up to chase her fellow were-hunters around. But with that night came a lot of pictures. There was some of her laying around on edges of stuff, like a pool. As others she was chasing even a were-hunter dressed as a wolf for trying a stunt or few. Giggling now she rubbed back of her head. "It may take a bit of sweet talking for those pictures too.", she said.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus chuckles lightly and eats some more of his steak. "I really don't need to eat vegetables myself, they don't really have much value to my metabolism." He comments before Abigail asked about the weather. "It smelled like it was going to get a little windy, but nothing major." He said, having a good nose for how the weather is going to trend.

Jean-Claude grinned as well. "Oh I'll have to find some way to sweet talk those pictures from you just to see them." He said to Becca before moving to the seat next to her instead of across. "Any particular thing you'd like to enjoy tonight?"  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games