Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He started to growl having just about enough of being treated like someone butler. Wolf kicked the door in giving a deep growled and pushed the food to her stubbornly. "Eat it or not I could care less at this point." He marched from the room and started for his slamming the door behind himself.

---------------------------------------------
User Image

-WELKEY-

He sighed as he looked up to the ceiling. "Well you sure did it this time Mishi. Tell me child do you always have to cause that man trouble."

---------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mishi

She sighed as she laughed a bit. "Well yes actually. He caused me enough trouble when I was serving under him I'm just getting even for a live times worth of trouble. As for the woman lets face it from Lato's description shes not even worth licking his feet. Let alone being his mate. I refuse to let him fall for someone so bad for him. She did not even bother to ask my name and just ran off like a child before finding out what was really going on. Clair would have at least provided more sport before that temper of hers kicked in."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:15 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She still had her back to Wolf. He was made all her senses told her that. When he left she just got out of the bed and gone to the closet. Since she had traveled so much, she had to be less trusting of her emotions. Aside from her gut feeling. Now she left the closet, which she used from blowing up her temper or any thing with her magic. She gone to her door and seen it did not close properly. "DAMN IT WOLF!", she yelled. Her wolf tail was still out like her ears. Standing in the hallway she glanced at both directions. Then she bottled up her anger for now.

No tears even of anger came to her eyes. Though her eyes became a darker green. As her magic was growing restless. Shadow walking she gone to the kitchen. Ears and tail bristled out in anger. She was worse with expressing her emotions now. Wolf had done something to her somehow. As she pace in the kitchen.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Yes he could have apologies when he heard her yell but Wolf was far to stubborn for something like that. He grumbled as he laid on his bed, "Damn woman what was I thinking bringing her here. What to I look like a nurse. I kill people for a living not hold peoples hands because they feel bad."

------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

"Yes but you use to be the sort to do both and you use to only kill when you had no other choice." Welkey said as he walked into his room. "You could at least try not losing your temper just yet."

------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mishi

She met Amelia in the kitchen with a smile. "So your that sweet young thing that I've heard about. Can't say your much to look at. You know its good that you'r made at him. Keep that inside because thats what someone like you will constantly feel for as long as your around him. Its best you just move along." She stating letting Amelia know just how little she respected her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:33 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

She seen Mishi, the full view of her. Her ears and tail flicked back in annoyance. But she did something, something that probably could piss Mishi off. She put on a smile that was a sweet smile with out showing her teeth. "Well aren't you just the sweetest thing there is.", she said. As her tone was lacking the sarcasm in it. "See there is a few things people think they know of shadows. But they are fooled by them, because shadows change shapes and sizes. Though one thing is true, when those candles that make those small shadows. The biggest one surrounds you.", she said. Then walked out of the kitchen with her ears and tail flicking.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

Mishi

She chuckled mischievously at the girl as she followed loving to play this game with Amelia. "Oh well yes in fact I do know a thing or two about shadows." She had a sly grin as she stated, "You see Clair, Wolf mate that was kill by Cleave, Was a shadow user. I wouldn't doubt thats what made Wolf imprint on you the way he did. He saw you could use shadows and the memories just came flowing back. You see your nothing more then the rebound girl. No one likes being the rebound girl do they?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:45 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hearing Mishi she fought back a growl. But her shadows, some traveled up the ceilings and gone to different rooms. Her anger was flickering though she was not physically showing it. "When I ran into him, I was to weak to use my powers. He did not know of my powers until later. Not until after he brought me here.",she said. Keeping her voice cool. Now standing in the lobby. Her nose twitched and if Mishi kept pushing her luck, she would get attacked. Unless if Welkey or Wolf got down here to put the reins on her.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

Mishi

Her ears fell back at hearing Amelia's explanation. "N..not till after." Her tail stopped swaying and her playful tone quickly left her as tears started to form in her eyes. "But...." In a bright flash of light the demon girl was gone from the Amelia's sight and in Wolfs room piratically strangling him. "You a** Hole!"

-------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf coughed as he was suddenly being strangled by Mishi. Welkey pulled her off of him but he did not say anything since he could guess what she was upset about.

-------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mishi

"Let go of me Welkey I'm made at you to. You boys are so frustrating some times. She doesn't know dose she!" Mishi yelled to them. "If you two don't tell her then I will. If she is going to stay here around Wolf then she need to know the danger shes in. What a matter WOlf have you changed so much. You didn't hesitate to tell me!" mishi was now crying uncontrollably. "Why did you tell me.....?"

------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

His ears folded back as he looked out the window not sure what he was suppose to say. Wekley turned his head as well having been just as guilty of the same crime against the friend Amelia and he knew it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:04 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

She blinked when Mishi disappeared from her sight. Hearing the yelling she followed it. Her wolf ears and tail was still out. But she stopped part way up the stairs. Not sure if she should follow the drama or not. Sitting on the steps, she just waited for the drama to come to her, like it normally did.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:13 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
[

User Image

Mishi

"Wolf I'm giving you one week to tell her then I'm going to." She yelled and with that a flash of white light consumed her and she was gone.

---------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

He sighed still laying in his bed, "Light goddesses.... always so pushy."

---------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

He walked past the girl but did not really stop. He just gave her a pat on the head and quietly smiled stating, "Sorry about that child. You should eat breakfast." He said calmly still walking not sure if he should be the one to tell her or if he should wait and see if Wolf would do it himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:22 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hearing Welkey she sighed, then gone back to her bedroom. The door was leaning a bit off the hinges. She put the food on a dresser and laid in her bed. Why did she feel mad when Mishi tried to call her a rebound? Confusion was her main emotion as she tried to fall asleep. Though this time she really did not bother to cover up. As her wolf ears and tail as still out.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

((Im time skipping a bit I hope thats ok.))

Some hours later Wolf came down stairs to see Welkey sleeping in his chair as usual. He sighed as he walked to the back stock room to gather some cleaning supplies having finally come to the conclusion that he was sick and tired of living in a run down old building. It could at least be clean. He grumbled as he walked to the top floor since the elevators no longer functioned and began to clean up room by room. His mind was swimming with thoughts of Cleave and then there was what Mishi told him to do. "Damn it things just keep getting worse...."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

After resting for a while, she ate the breakfast and sighed. Avoiding Welkey and Wolf, she stayed in her room. Despite the door not closing properly. If one was to look in, they would see Amelia sitting on the bed. Well at a glance they would think it was that basic. But she was more of mediating as she was cross legged. Though some one would have to stare at her to realize her tail was out as her ears were. They twitched but barely as it seemed like she was barely breathing. Though her breaths were slow and shallow.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf titled his head as he saw her half broken door and could see the lady sitting on the bed. Wolf slowly poked his head into her room and said quietly. "I will fix your door later."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

She did not hear Wolf. Well not her, as in her. Her ears did and twitch as her tail did. Her palms were in her lap and both facing the ceiling. It seemed like she sighed only to still not hear him. It would take a tap on the shoulder for her to notice anyone.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He tilted his head curiously at the woman. Was she really that pissed with him still. ("Damn females are difficult.") He thought to himself as he walked over. "Look if your still pissed that fine be pissed but at least acknowledge that im speaking to you." He said placing his claw on her shoulder.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games