Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 pm
Fortissimo genuinely smiled at his compliment on her name, he sure was smooth with them that was for sure. Though she had a feeling they wouldn't actually proceed any further than that, she did enjoy basking in his glowing words. “Alluring? Why listen to ya! You sure know how to make a woman blush!”

“A dance?” she perked up at this, her tail swishing in anticipation, “Hun, that is what this body was made for!” she ran her hands down her sides and landed on her hips as she gave a dark chuckle, “Song an' a dance!”

Fortissimo nodding furiously, her big hair bouncing along with and earrings clinging together in her excitement, “Back home I was making a name for myself...” she trailed off her eyes clouding over as though she was reliving a moment. She sadly shook her head to break apart the daydream as soon as it had started, “It don't matter none anymore. I can't sing even a diddy, let alone anything that would touch hearts like I use tah.” She waved her hand trying to brush off the conversation, “Enough chit chat, let's have that dance, sugar.”

Seruta

Edit: I keep forgetting to quote! Baah sorry D:  
FA Eros rolled 2 100-sided dice: 69, 98 Total: 167 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:06 pm
Hearing Phaenna, though, cut off his snickering. His expression turned rather flat, and he turned his gaze to the Spartan Grace once again. He knew she thought she was a tough goddess, and honestly, she was, but Eros did not have to take this from her.

He had no reason to.

"And don't forget your place, Phaenna," remarked Eros, flatly, before turning his attention towards the party again.

Maybe he should shoot some more arrows. While it was funny for a while that the mortals could see them, it was sometimes even funnier for things to happen with them having no realization as to what it could have been...

So, he pulled out two arrows and launched them.

He saw his arrows land in one of the Pae'il that his brother Iordanes had turned into a female, and another arrow land in one of those hooved mortals. This should be entertaining. He could agree with Iordanes that opposite gendered hijinks were rather fun...

Twitchapher the 3rd

Teigra
Fresco
Fea Line
Lightning Dust

FA Eros
Crew

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 pm
Antidia

Fraise smiled and nodded. "Took awhile to get here. I could use a drink." She smiled to him, unaware of his wandering eyes before speaking again. "I've been thinking about...Expanding...You know, getting some other types of fruits and start to make other jams. Oh and pastries! If I can find a steady supply of pasties, I want to work on that...Oh and this`" She stuck her hand in her basket once again and pulled out a jar of jam. "Is for you! I made if with some of my best strawberries this year!" She smiled to him, hoping he'd like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:13 pm
Yes, that's what had to be done. He'd simply tell her to wait while he marched up to...did she call him clever? He blinked rather innocently before reaching up to fiddle with his bow tie. "Well...I...er...thank you." He personally never thought himself particularly clever, however he had noticed a certain tact with words. What was he thinking of before? It was something important. I'll ask! His eyes widened as her hand shot up, rudely awakening his thoughts to the matter at hand. "N-no I should really..." He trailed off when her face slowly lost her excited glee. Sure enough, she was correct. The arrows were gone, vanished into thin air. As if they never were. "I guess...for now we can rest easy." Though that seemed entirely too convenient. As soon as he was going to confront the issue, it disappeared without a trace? A frown slipped onto his face. Not that there was anything he could do about it now but for wait to see if it happened again. He'd stick around, if just to make sure calamity didn't rear up again. "In any case, you have yet to touch your food Alma."

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:21 pm
Alma beamed at him when he thanked her and responded with a polite, "It is earned." He was an adult which automatically made him smarter. Combine that with how he was able to put all that together and she was highly impressed. Looking every which way, she would have protested him going, at least not without her.

He saw the same thing she did, and came to the same conclusion. This intern made her feel smart. Maybe the hat absorbed his smart and gave her some? Flicking the tassel again with the upraised hand that started to fall again now that it wasn't needed.

"Food?" She asked before looking down at the plates. She had completely forgotten about the food after she turned her attention to the fezz. Oh right. Grabbing a chair she invited herself to sit near him and she offered, "Are you hungry?" She was willing to share, after all, he shared his fezz with her.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:29 pm
"Perfect!" Prisma gleed, taking the arrows and jabbing them into her pigtails as new accessories. She clapped and giggled and fluttered her wings, oh feathers would love her now! She just had too!

Blinking open her eyes, Prisma noticed something different. "Wait.... wasn't something here before.... Oh my you are gorgeous, has anyone told you that?" she cooed, snuggling up to Voluptas. It was obvious Feathers was never going to love her, so why not drown her misery in this heaven sent beauty. "You must be sent from above extremely. No regular pae pae could be so good looking as you!" she sighed wistfully, playing with the ends of Voluptas's hair. "You must teach me your secrety secrets!"

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:30 pm
He smiled in turn and nodded welcomingly when she sat down. He would be more than happy to share his space with such a polite little lady. "I do not see why not." The demonic did not want to refuse her invitation in case of seeming rude. Beau reached and took a piece of fruit from her plate. "Did you come here by yourself?" While not a child, the hybrid was obviously still a young teenager. It was slightly disconcerting for one so young to be mixed up in such a confusing party. Surely her parents would never allow it if they knew what had occurred. He plopped the fruit into his mouth, chewing thoughtfully.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 pm
Wolfs Heart

Enki brightened up as he heard his name being called. "Zecora!" He quickly turned to his father. "Ok, you can go now...I'm ok...Really." He looked to his father one more time before moving over to Zecora. "Hey Zecora...Glad you could make it. I umm...Here." He held out the flowers. "For you."

Thadeus shook his head and moved to the side. Oh sure..He'd leave. Not right now though. He had an idea first.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 pm
Alma wiggled in her seat just so proud that he had taken the offer. She even waited until he picked something he wanted before she picked up another sweet powdery treat and popped it into her mouth. "Mmm" Sweet things were the best! By the end of the night she'd end up eating more of those then her momma would be pleased with, at least she'd have good things to report.

His question was one she had already been asked once to night. "Tora-momma said I could come, I just had to be good." So far she was good at catching tails and now had been good at getting to try on a new hat. Doing well by her book. Wouldn't her momma just be so thrilled with her?

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:39 pm
Seruta

Junior shrugged, offering up his arm. He was cool with this. And no, most certainly NOT afraid of getting beat by a girl. "Why, I believe you've mistaken me for someone else. My sister's got a mean right hook. Take down a bear with that thing. No way I'd mind loosing to a girl. Specially if she's got the skills to back it up." He grinned, shifting his footing just a bit to get a better grip on the floor.

"On three?" The yellow demon was still grinning. Sure, he was one to say fancy words, but there was no way he was gonna let her win.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:43 pm
Irish Night Fox
Mama Blues

Ermergerd dem curves... If he wasn't so in tune with keeping himself well-mannered this evening, he probably would have drooled right then and there.

Xanthous smirked and ushered her out onto the dance floor with one hand. He listened as he led her to a vacant spot upon the floor and spun her carefully into his arms. He started off with a slow sway then frowned a bit.

"You can't sing anymore?" he asked in honest disbelief. "Now, with a melodious voice such as yours, I find that rather hard to believe." he offered. He led their dance into a slow spin away from each other before he brought her back softly. He tilted his head a bit. "Or is there something else preventing you from singing again, I wonder?" he mused aloud.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:46 pm
He swallowed down his fruit. Very sweet and delicious. "Well, you certainly are brave. No doubt your Tora-momma would be appreciative of that." Still in thought, his eyes grazed over the crowd as things seemed to simmer down. "Truth be told this is the first 'engagement party' I have partaken in, though I have heard about them prior. I don't get out too often." He liked keeping to himself for the most part, but it did leave him painfully naïve in such situations.

evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:47 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Ok, one post and then bed...

Zecora smiled as she finally got close enough to Enki. "Dis is most kind Enki." Zecora said as she accepted the flowers and held them up to her nose to smell them. The zebra fauny looked up from the flowers to admire her 'date', he looked quite handsome. She hadn't done anything special herself, she wasn't used to attending such events and didn't have the outfits lying around or available on short notice. "It is sooo good to be seeing you again."

Zecora couldn't help but notice the other who was standing near Enki, she gave a curious look to Enki, but didn't say anything, worried she might come off rude to whoever it might be if she said the wrong thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:50 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Nothing really here for you, just finishing the small spurt between Aldis and Blizz

Aldis was all ready to show his stuff, all excited to do so. And then something had changed in the purple scarf wearing angel. The fae frowned, wanting to follow him but had no idea where the angel was running off to.

He frowned, deciding to deal with the situation later. For now, he was going to go looking for some sweets. Or maybe manage to climb his way onto the stage and start singing for the entire party. That would be a hoot.

Aldis started making his way towards the nearest snack table, sweets being high on his agenda.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:52 pm
Alma gave him a full toothy smile, she bravery was one of her prided virtues, "Tora-momma is! When I am not scaring her." There was a time or too in the past she was quite sure she was going to cause her momma to explode, never by trying!

This was his first party like this? Well he was talking to someone who had that in common, "This is my first party at all. I was so excited when Tora-momma finally said I could go! I am very glad!" For as long as he would allow her, she had the best party hat ever!

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games