Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Drunken Cupid 2014 V-Day Mixer [Current Winners- Post 3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:07 pm
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode Darkmoon Dancer / Male Ticket

1: Vilkas Black

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No, thanks!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Vilkas Black ( Darkmoon Dancer )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): n/a

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: [ here ]

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
----Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: I'm going to say no, but more than welcome for the other half of the family if his partner wants throwbacks, just not any from his family, please smile

---Link to previous Generations: n/a, see above

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Hmmm... not that I can think of! He'd be likely to chase anything pretty or predatorial xD

Quote:

Can you feel the love tonight?

Any valentine twists are all good with me =D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:15 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Zee Oddwyn / Female Ticket)

1: Clara

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Unedited?: Nope!

Entry Code:
Clara ( Zee Oddwyn )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): No, thank you!

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Here!

----Templates to Avoid: None.

Throwbacks?: Sure!

---Link to previous Generations: Clara is first gen.

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope.

2: Corisande

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Unedited?: No.

Entry Code:
Corisande ( Zee Oddwyn )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): No, thank you!

Teepees: Here!

--- Corisande is first gen.

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: No.

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:28 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode Miss Cherie/Female ticket

1: Esta

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure, why not.

Entry Code:
Esta ( Miss Cherie )

Pony:

Heeey baby, I'm an Angeni(mix), what's your sign?

User Image
UNCERT pregnant stage (female only): I want one

Teepees: I actually haven’t put her up in my teepee yet.

Same Breed Variants: Sure?
----Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes

---Link to previous Generations:

Parents: Raziel, Caeli

Grandparents: Kaiya, Raiju

Angel, Raguel

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Skinwalkers.

Everything's cool, bro~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:54 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Feydrah/Female Ticket)

1: Petite

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Petite ( Feydrah )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT (optional: plushie )
pregnant stage (female only): I want one!

Teepees: Feydrahs Teepee

---Link to previous Generations: 1st Gen

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?:
No!

I am okay with any variant. :'D  

Feydrah

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:12 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Amirynth / Female Ticket)

1: I'mani
Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
I'mani (Amirynth/[strike]Techabyte[/strike])

Pony:
User Image

UNCERT (optional: Feral)
pregnant stage (female only): I want one please

Co Ownership?: Techabyte (This is my breeding not hers.)
Teepees: [x]

Same Breed Variants: Sure
----Templates to Avoid: Straight hair templates please

---Link to previous Generations: Nekali (half-sister)

Mixer info
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Angeni (for obvious reasons)

2: Crystaea

Entry Code:

Crystaea (Amirynth)

Pony:
User Image

UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one please

----Templates to Avoid: Straight hair templates please

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Mixer info
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Yes!
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Yes!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Not so much unless it's subtle.
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) No pink please
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Definitely!
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?:
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Not so much
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Torn up plushi for I'mani's kids >_>
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:31 pm
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (Amirynth / Male Ticket)

1: Nalak'sha

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:

Nalak'sha (Amirynth)

Pony:
User Image

UNCERT

----Templates to Avoid: Dew claw please

Throwbacks?: Sure! He's from a tribe of trolls who take turns to mate between a herd of stone 'suti and their own kind to keep alliances strong.

Mixer info
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope

2: Saryen

Entry Code:

Saryen (Amirynth)

Pony:
User Image

UNCERT (With mask)

----Templates to Avoid: No long straight hair please

---Link to previous Generations: Syntyche x Solemn

Mixer info

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Yes!
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Yes!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Not so much unless it's subtle.
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) No pink please
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure!

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Sure!
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Definitely!
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?:
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Not so much
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Torn up plushi for I'mani's kids >_>
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:01 pm
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (LydaLynn / Male Ticket)

1: Akos

Unedited?: No, thank you.

Entry Code:
Akos ( LydaLynn )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings)

Teepees: teepee

Same Breed Variants: Yes

Throwbacks?:Yes

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: No Skinwalkers, absolutely no skinwalkers. No Purewalkers, no Cursedwalkers . . . no skinwalkers.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Wouldn't mind a bit.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) Please stay away from eye-rape combinations - but I'm good with any color as long as it's not in an obnoxious combination.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Would prefer windblown feathers, but either is fine.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: I can't think of anything from this theme that I would mind.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Arrows are fine but I prefer no blood, so not piercing unless with magic sparkles or something similar.
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: I can't think of anything from this theme that I would mind.

Short Summary of their plotline: Akos was found by his adoptive mother, Aurora, when he was still in a basket. The Pure Bearwalker who had killed and eaten his mother and his sibling baskets was still nearby and thought the pregnant Aurora that had been drawn by the basket that was left for desert would also make a fine meal. Aurora's mate, Dante, came to the rescue and the pair adopted Akos. Aurora went into labor and delivered three foals. One was not viable. While Dante was away, disposing of the third foal who had been stillborn, Akos decided it was time to emerge from his basket. Neither Aurora nor Dante had seen another soquili like Akos, his feathered mane and tail combined with clawed front feet made him something of a mystery. But Aurora loved him as her own, and so he was raised with their two daughters who emerged not long after. Being slightly older, Akos was often set to watch over or care for his sisters. Being young and male, that tended to become annoying so he would occasionally wander off on his own. He enjoyed finding things and putting them together in new and interesting ways, his claws much more useful than hooves would have been. He also found a sprite, which he named Anne, that was injured and decided to care for it, carrying it around in a lantern he found. A second sprite, who he calls Jack, seems to be courting Anne and follows them both around. He knew he was different from his family and not just because his coat was white while they were all deepest black. His need to know about himself, what he is and who he comes from, sent him out into the world to find others like himself, others who could answer his questions. He will, after getting answers, return home to his family and the new herd his mother is forming. There he will become the Head Knight and protector of his herd and his family. He is looking for a lasting love, like his adoptive parents have, but even if his heart is broken, he will return home with whatever foal [and possibly mate] choose to follow him. Being an orphan, he places a very high value on family, no matter how it is gained.

What is their Personaliy? Akos is gentle, kind. He will protect any he sees who needs it and takes his responsibilities seriously. He doesn't mind speaking his mind or standing his ground. But he won't attack except to defend himself or another. Even if someone is annoying or a burden, if he sees them as his to care for, he will do all in his power to help them, keep them happy/comfortable, and protect them.

Does the soquili have a profession? Head Knight of a newly forming Herd and amateur tinkerer.

What is their family dynamics? Akos was adopted by Aurora and Dante who raised him as one of their own. He was taught to fight and hunt by Dante, while being taught to care and accept by Aurora. He was often tasked with looking after his sisters, Moonsong and Sunsong while they were all little. He found his sisters annoying and sweet in turns. He wasn't much older than they were, but took the responsibility of watching out for them seriously. When two more siblings, Eclipse and Nebula arrived, Akos found himself longing to know more about who he was and where he came from. He didn't feel like he fit in with the family, who were dark and colorful, while he was white and oddly formed. So, as soon as he felt the new siblings were old enough to not need too much extra care, he bid farewell to his family and set out to find himself. In his journeys he found Cinnamon whom he saved from a rabid wolf. Cinnamon joined him and helps care for Anne and Jack, she would also nanny for his foals. After his questions were answered, he came to realize that family were the ones who hold your heart and accept you no matter what you look like, and he returns.
Traditions: The biggest tradition Akos learned was that everyone should be accepted, that evil was a choice and that appearance did not matter as to the truth of the individual on the inside. The only exception to this being skinwalkers, who were cursed by evil outside themselves.
Herd/Family culture: Acceptance of any who do not intend harm.
Religious Beliefs: None.

2: Rajiv

Unedited?: Either is fine.

Entry Code:
Rajiv ( LydaLynn )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Great Grandmother: Chayse
Great Grandfather: Arctic
Grandmothers: Leilani and Aaricia
Grandfathers: Eoghan and Lijep
Mother: Astraea
Father: Clef

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: No Skinwalkers or Purewalkers please and thank you.

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Wouldn't mind a bit.
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) Please stay away from eye-rape combinations - but I'm good with any color as long as it's not in an obnoxious combination.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Wouldn't mind a bit.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Arrows are fine but I prefer no blood, so not piercing unless with magic sparkles or something similar.

Short Summary of their plotline: Rajiv wishes he knew more about his family. His mother was abandoned as a basket and doesn't believe herself to have any worth. So she didn't feel confident raising her own baskets. He's seen her a few times, when she comes to visit, but she barely speaks, hovering silently on the edge of whatever is going on. He has never met any of the rest of his family. He was given to an older mare who had been barren all her life and who wanted a foal to raise. His mother thinking that would be better for him than to be with her. His sister stayed with his father. Rajiv was raised to protect the weak and accept any who strove to be good. His foster mother was old and died after living a full life. He's currently in search of a home where he belongs. He refuses to be like his mother, though he does care for her.

What is their Personaliy? Rajiv is a bit of a knight. He has no training for fighting, but he will step up when the need arises. He will protect those who need him. And he will treat others with a courtesy that he believes everyone should show to each other.

Does the soquili have a profession? No

What is their family dynamics? The foals will likely see their grandmother, Astraea once or twice and though she won't speak to them, she might leave something behind for them. Otherwise, Rajiv has only his familiar, Imnab, whom he saved from a hungry bear. Imnab is a loyal friend to Rajiv and does what he can to help his Soq however he may.

Traditions: None
Herd/Family culture: Help those in need.
Religious Beliefs: None

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:03 am
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (LydaLynn / Female Ticket)

3: Pele

Entry Code:
Pele ( LydaLynn )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one

---Link to previous Generations: Brother: Auri

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: No Skinwalkers or Purewalkers

Breeds

Themes

Accessories

Short Summary of their plotline: Pele' was found as a basket in a raging river which had overrun it's banks in a flood/storm. She has a bear familiar who told her the second basket was swept away first and her mother drown trying to save it. She has a fear of being submerged in water. Before she left her basket she was humming and moving about. She started out her life singing and dancing. She is often unaware of those around her as she listens to the rhythm of the world and expresses it through song and dance. She still is unaware that the other basket survived and that she has a brother out there looking for her.

What is their Personaliy? Pele' is naive and seems almost simple. She sings and dances with a passion that is consuming. She is almost asexual, not really thinking about much of anything beyond her art. She almost comes across as a autistic savant. This is something that could be overcome if someone holds her heart and pulls her into the world with them.

Does the soquili have a profession? She's a singer and dancer. She doesn't think of it as a profession, it is something she does.

What is their family dynamics? Pele' was adopted by Miaon and Sengdroma and by extension the Miakoda herd. Pele' never truly joined with the herd, her dance calling her more strongly than the herd, but she still stays within the herd lands and occasionally interacts with her cousins there. Her brother, Auri is looking for her and he, with his mate, Naomi will eventually find her (and any children she may have). Pele's familiar, Spike is fairly dim-witted, but very loving, caring and protective, will help her raise her foals. Auri's familiar, Tiger, will tell them of their grandmother, who died saving her children.

Traditions: Pele' is a singer and dancer and will try to teach her children to see to the nature of the world around them and express that through music and dance.
Herd/Family culture: Pele' understands love and caring from her adoptive family/herd. And she understands acceptance, even of those different from the others, she will try to share that with her foals.
Religious Beliefs: Pele' believes that the world around her is alive and has a voice and if one pays attention, that voice can be heard and understood through the wind and waves and rustling leaves, through the sounds of songbirds and the hum of bees. And she believes that voice can tell of every aspect of life, giving lessons that are important in life.

4: Keetah

Unedited?: No, thank you [Please note, her eyes are over-sized].

Entry Code:
Keetah ( LydaLynn )

Heeey baby, I'm an Usdia, what's your sign?

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Not that she's eligible for.

Breeds

Themes

Accessories

Short Summary of their plotline: Keetah is a bit of a ditz. Or at least that is how she appears. She has often been overlooked and left behind and has decided to just be cheerful and happy regardless. She has a tendency to say whatever is on her mind in a rush of words. She tends to bounce and treasures simplicity and innocence. She never meets a new person without bouncing up to them with a smile and a, "Hi! I'm Keetah!" She doesn't remember having a family and hasn't grown out of being child-like, though she knows she's fully grown. She also knows that most others don't stick around and accepts that new friends will leave her alone again. That said, she has found a fox familiar and one full sized stallion who seem to accept her, care for her, and protect her.

What is their Personaliy? Keetah is happiness and sunshine and joy. She is innocence and unconditional love. She is sugar and childhood and energy.

What is their family dynamics? Keetah's familiar, Clay, is very protective and almost possessive about Keetah. He treasures her innocence and at the same time is annoyed by it. He does what he can to get her to think about her actions before she takes them. He knows he's a fox, and loves that she looks like a fox, but he thinks of himself as a wolf and her as part of his pack. Keetah has met Amenophis and they have become friends. He has adopted her and she has adopted him, both being aware the other is an adult, not wanting a 'parent/child' relationship, but wanting to be family. She's looking forward to meeting his mate.

Traditions: None
Herd/Family culture: None

5: Cladina Stellaris

Entry Code:
Cladina Stellaris ( LydaLynn )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Grandmother: Esta
Grandfather: Tregaran
Father: Biddalphia
Mother: Francesca

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Not that she's eligible for.

Breeds

Themes

Accessories

Short Summary of their plotline: Cladina lives with her family in a mountain cave. She sees the love her parents have for each other and is seeking that for herself. She loves flowers and math.

What is their Personaliy? Cladina is both a dreamer and a realist. She dreams of romance and yet believes in statistics and science. Family is a very close bond for her. Even having a familiar is, for her, a deep and close bond.

What is their family dynamics? Cladina's father, Biddalphia is the main caregiver. He has a hard time understanding emotions or showing them, but he will do anything to help/care for/provide for/etc his family. He loves his mate, Francesca, even if he can't express it well. Fran loves to travel and find adventures. She often travels home to her parents but Cladina has never joined her or met her grandparents. She loves her siblings, though they too have wandered away from their home cave to have adventures. Iroxide, her father's familiar, though mute, is very clever and very much a part of her life. He helped raise her and Cladina wanted a bond with a familiar like that of her father and Iroxide. When she found Sootarala she was overjoyed to make a friend and connect with the bunny, believing that a soq and her familiar should never be separated.

Traditions: Her father has raised her to love math and to count by prime numbers for fun.
Herd/Family culture: Biddulphia often goes out to gather food stuffs which he stores in the family cave for winter. He always gathers far more than the family needs, sharing excess with those in need throughout the winter. Cladina helps him to gather these items because she knows it is important. But she loves going out to share what they have more than anything.

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:21 am
I HAVE ALREADY WON ONE BREEDING THIS MONTH
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (Nyx Queen of Darkness / Male Ticket)

1: Nigiri

Heeey baby, I'm a _Kelpi_, what's your sign?
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Fine

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Nigiri ( Nyx Queen of Darkness) )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT (

Teepees: XxX

Same Breed Variants:
----Templates to Avoid: Not the OLD kelpie tails and fins. No Eagle Wings. No Alert Bunny Tails.

---Link to previous Generations: (I have linked all of these as he is an mock-breeding baby and some of his family IS entering, and we don't want any accidental family pairings.

Unofficial 1st Generation:
Unknown name, Nori's father and Antoinette
Unofficial 2nd Generation:
Gunkan and Nori

Unofficial 3rd Generation:
Nigiri, Onigiri, Kisu Taonga, Ikura Raukura, Kurage, Sashimi, Hirame Sankana

Unofficial Indirect 2nd Generation:

Chalchiuitl Xochitl
Liam Jone

Mixer info

Handsome Hunks

2: Zatara

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Zatara ( Nyx Queen of Darkness) )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT (

Teepees:XxX

Same Breed Variants:
----Templates to Avoid: Not the OLD kelpie tails and fins. No Eagle Wings. No Alert Bunny Tails

Parents: Zaitus x Acacia

Siblings:
Embrace, Itzel, Zatarra, Azland, Embrace

Adopted Siblings
Enitan,Koko Loco,Blue Bermuda

Grandparents
Gale x De Soto

They are also raised/adopted siblings with Bangil and Banzai's kids. And my girl Ashe is the aunt and uncle is Araucaria. But I dont' think any of them are entered, this is just a note in case any re.
Mixer info

Handsome Hunks

3: Auracaria

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Araucaria ( Nyx Queen of Darkness) )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT (

Same Breed Variants:
----Templates to Avoid: Not the OLD kelpie tails and fins. No Eagle Wings. No Alert Bunny Tails

See above, for those he cannot breed with (nephew is Zatara).

Mixer info

Handsome Hunks

4: Charon

Entry Code:
Nigiri ( Nyx Queen of Darkness) )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT (

Same Breed Variants:

Throwbacks?:
Go for it!

Mixer info

He's not going to know, so doesn't matter XD

NOTE: If I should get out of this before Gunkan is chosen, I forfeit all rights to the breeding so as not to hinder Cheshirekttty.

DOWN WITH EVERYTHING FOR ALL!
These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:29 am
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Avid_RPer18 / Female Ticket)

1: Ameya name

Heeey baby, I'm an Angeni(mix), what's your sign?

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yep

Entry Code:
Ameya ( Avid_RPer18 )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: n/a

----Templates to Avoid: Old kelpi tails and 'wings'.

Throwbacks?: Sure

---Link to previous Generations: n/a, 1st gen.

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: No skinwalkers or purewalkers please.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Don’t mind at all
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Don’t mind at all

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Not at all
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Not at all, just no eye blinding neon please.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Love it!

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Don’t mind at all
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Love ‘em
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Don’t mind at all
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Don’t mind at all
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Hold off on the candy please.
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Not at all, but subtly please
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Love ‘em!

2: Liuba

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Certainly

Entry Code:
Liuba ( Avid_RPer18 )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Same Breed Variants: Sure~
----Templates to Avoid: Old kelpi tail and 'wings'.

Throwbacks?: Certainly!

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: No skinwalkers or purewalkers.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Go for it

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Not all all, just no eye blinding neon please.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Go for it

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Not at all, but subtly please
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Go for it

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 am
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (stormflower / Female Ticket)

1: Hanami Li

I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!!
---Even pants/skirts? D8: Yes I guess

Entry Code:
Hanami Li (stormflower & [strike]Malikztiah Ankhere[/strike] )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Malik and I discussed it and I have it saved via AIM that breeding if won will count towards me ONLY- sreencap-
Original Agreement
Teepees: storm, Malik- holds the stats

Same Breed Variants: open to anything and everything

Throwbacks?: YES!

Fuu-Mom
Ichida Li-Dad

Shaolan Li-Grandfather
Sakura-Grandmother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2: Rayne

Unedited?: She is, but I welcome edits xD

Entry Code:
Rayne ( stormflower )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT Markings |

Teepees: storm

Same Breed Variants: open to anything and everything

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: No restrictions for any

All good to go for me!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:39 am
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (Avid_RPer18 / Male Ticket)

1: Bodhi

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: I don’t mind. :3

Entry Code:
Bodhi ( Avid_RPer18 )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): n/a

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: No skinwalkers or purewalkers please.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Don’t mind at all
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Don’t mind at all

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?:
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No, just no eye blinding neon or terribly clashy color combos please.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Love it!

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Love ‘em
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Not overboard, but go ahead
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Go for it

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 am
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Strawberri Stardust / Female Ticket)

1: Minali Azzara

Heeey baby, I'm a Kelpi, what's your sign?
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: I'd rather you didn't x3 My computer hates any kind of stream, so I wouldn't be able to watch <3
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Unedited?: Nnno? Not sure about her tail.

Entry Code:
Minali Azzara ( Strawberri Stardust )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope! Just me!
Teepees: My Teepee~

----Templates to Avoid: Nah, go for it.

Throwbacks?: Sure! She's first gen though :3

Mixer info

She's good to breed with anything~
2: Nisha

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No

Entry Code:
Nisha ( Strawberri Stardust & [strike]ShirouEn[/strike] )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: We do not have a written agreement. As Shirou has been super busy lately, she has agreed that she will not be getting baskets from this breeding.
Teepees: My Teepee~ || Shirou Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Sure, go for it.

Throwbacks?: Yes please~

---Link to previous Generations: Full Lineage in Images (mostly thumbnails) for at-a-glance looking.
Paternal Great-Great-Great-Grandparents: Malikai & Rosedust
Paternal Great-Great-Grandparents: Zakaili & Teyla Emmagan
Maternal Great-Great-Grandparents: Shoalan Li & Sakura Kinomoto || Sha Gojyo & Lady Liliah
Paternal Great-Grandparents: Searan & Riverfaith || Teykali & Emma J
Maternal Great-Grandparents: Xan & Zorana
Paternal Grandparents: LittleWind & Meykal
Maternal Grandparents: Li Ronen Xolani & Dark Mousy
Parents: Crosswind & Raveena

Mixer info

Nope, she's good to breed with anything.
3: Xiulan

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No

Entry Code:
Xiulan ( Strawberri Stardust )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Not co-owned
Teepees: My Teepee~

Same Breed Variants: Sure, go for it.

Throwbacks?: Sure~ She's first gen though

---Link to previous Generations: First Gen

Mixer info

Nope, she's good to breed with anything.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Would not mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Would not mind

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Would not mind
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:49 am
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (Strawberri Stardust / Male Ticket)

1: Aodhan

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No thank you. My computer hates all kinds of streams, so I wouldn't be able to watch <3

Entry Code:
Aodhan ( Strawberri Stardust )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

Co Ownership?: He's all mine~
Teepees: My teepee

Same Breed Variants: Go for it.
----Templates to Avoid: Go for it.

Throwbacks?: Sure thing

---Link to previous Generations: First gen

Mixer info

Nope! He's good to breed with anything.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Would not mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Would not mind

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Would not mind
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Would not mind

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:59 am
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (stormflower / Male Ticket)

1: Einar

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:

Entry Code:
Einar ( stormflower )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Same Breed Variants: open for any and everything

---Link to previous Generations: n/a)

2: Eitan

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: sure
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:Sure

Unedited?: Yes, but would love edits too

Entry Code:
Eitan ( stormflower )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Same Breed Variants: good for anything and everything

---Link to previous Generations: n/a)

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Open to all

Good for anything!  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas