Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Advanced Flying I ~ Lesson 1/3 (Open 11/22) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:30 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey jogged onto the pitch with her broom in her hand, excited to start class. She'd been looking forward to this lesson all summer, especially since she couldn't fly at all during at and even though she already attended Quidditch practise, she jumped at the chance to fly more.

A cheerful-looking professor approached them, introducing himself and telling them about the rules. Rey was a bit leery about leaving her wand in her bag, but since the professor insisted, she left it. He asked them to introduce themselves with a friendly smile after joking about their future career chances and Rey stepped forward. "Good afternoon sir. I'm Reyna Whyte, from Slytherin," she announced, before adding "I took this class because I really enjoy flying and I play as a reserve beater on the Slytherin team." She shifted the broom in her hand, hoping that they start soon.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Quidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher classmates
                                                          f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Early to class with a near empty satchel around his shoulder and his school broom in one hand, Gavin was eager to size up the professor to get a good feel on how the class was going to be. Professor Goldwind had been stern—a tosser, really—but he was firm and dedicated and he didn't baby them. That was a nice change of pace. This new professor seemed younger than their previous instructor, maybe even a bit friendlier but it was hard to tell at first glance. Shrugging off his robes and tie, he rolled the black and blue garments in a bundle inside his satchel before tossing it aside. Full attention absorbed on his brand new broom, his mum had ordered a customized broom, just for him. It's wood was dark, almost black, and the metal clasps were coloured a Ravenclaw blue and inscribed on the handle was his surname. Nodding along to first the professors lecture then Reyna's short introduction, he cleared his throat and said, ”Gavin Selwyn, sir, Ravenclaw. I joined the quidditch team last year and I intend to do the same again. I was a chaser, but I'm hoping to become a seeker.”

╔════════════════════╗
Advanced Flying
Uniform
12 yrs5' 1"96lbs
╚════════════════════╝

[OOC://xXx]

[quote="]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:05 am
Get down to Paris; I know a chic restaurant-
Sip from a chalice; we can drink all we want!
We can dance up close, head to head...
My love I shall bestow-
Who says romance is dead?
Mmm, I'm a perfectionist, a perfectionist.

User Image
vιτσϻιг
πιςσlι

нλlғϑϐlσσd нειг │ sεςσπd ψελг │ slψτнεгιπ

Vito came to the class and saw two other students so far. Hopefully that the class would stay small. When it was his turn to speak he smiled and said. "Vitomir Nicoli, sir and I'm from Slytherin. I had decided to take this class just to be a better flyer in general and after which I've been drafted into the school team as a reserve keeper. " He had never really planned on joining the team till Rey convinced him to go to tryouts. He just thought that flying a broom would make for a good getaway vehicle and being a better flyer would save his life if need be.

OOC:
Username

Nothing is more serious than pleasure;
Happiness is impossible to measure.
The only life worth living is leisure...
Nothing is more serious than pleasure.
I like a winner; someone who knows their game-
A truthful sinner; there's no rush to fan the flames.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:18 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Advanced Flying

User ImageUser Image
                                    Location: Class (on the pitch) - Tuesday @ 3:00pm

Landon listened to Reyna, Gavin, and Vitomir. Each second year had a different position they wanted to play or did play. Hearing that made him smile, Landon liked it when he had a variety, specially with the third years. "We'll see what I can do to prepare you into better flyers for your respective positions on the Quidditch pitch." He told them brightly.

“Now for the rest of today we will be discussing our first topic, which is the basics of Quidditch. So sadly that means no flying today. Since I’m guessing most if not all of you know about Quidditch this will be a bit of review. Even so I hope all for you brought something to write with so you can take notes. If not I can provide you with such.” Landon told the class as he held up some parchment and self-inking quills. “So the game set up is, two teams play against one another and each team consists of three Chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. Now as you probably all know the Chasers shoot the Quaffle into the three goal posts, while the Keeper guards the goal posts. The Beaters keep the bludgers from hitting their teammates and hit them towards the other team’s players. Lastly we have the Seeker whose job is to catch the Golden Snitch.” He continued as he looked at his class.

"For those that do not know, this ball here is a Quaffle." Landon said holding the red ball up to show them. "The cannon ball like ones are the bludgers, those would be the ones trying to get out of the chest at the moment.” He told them with a chuckle. “As for the snitch that's this one." He added pulling out the golden snitch and holding it between two fingers. "This ball usually wins you the game. As for right now it might look pretty but it's extremely fast and impossible to spot once it gets moving." He assured them.

“Clearly the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. Each successful goal with the Quaffle is ten points and the snitch is one hundred and fifty points. Lastly once the snitch is caught the game is over. Also for those that don’t know, there are no substitutions in the game unless someone is knocked out, or it has been over a certain time period without the snitch being caught.” Landon finished. “Now if you have any questions ask away if not you are dismissed. Next week we’ll be learning a flying technique so bring your brooms if you got have one.”

With: my second year class

Wearing: Professional

OOC: Anyone who hasn't posted before this point is considered late. Please reflect that in your post.

Devlyn Maycry
                                    Melody Barker, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

kiska166
                                    Oliver Davis, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Mackenzie Hawthorne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Xistund
                                    Vitomir Nicoli, Slytherin : 1/3 || 0 Reports

oyehh
                                    Reyna Whyte, Slytherin : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Glynn Llewellyn, Ravenclaw : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Red Hot Missy
                                    Kazuki Kimura, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

mc2
                                    Esther Spencer, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja
                                    Gavin Selwyn, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:27 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Essie was running late. She felt awfully guilty about it, too, but that didn't change the fact. No, she had to change into pants and forgotten till only a few minutes before class so had to run upstairs and hunt for her uniform pants that she almost never wore. The ones her father and mother didn't approve of because pants were "male clothing". She wasn't going to fly in a skirt though! Running into class she arrived just as Vitomir finished his introduction. And then the irony! The Professor, Professor Price according to her syllabus, said they weren't even flying today. Essie bit her lip and tried not to be annoyed (more at herself than the professor). She was late for no reason! She quickly began to take notes as he explained the game of quidditch. After the lecture, Essie came up to the professor and said with her head bowed, "I'm sorry sir for being late... I'm Esther Spencer. I usually wear skirts and I didn't plan properly and was under the impression that we might be flying so I had to change and well I got lost going to the Gryffindor tower because the staircases moved and... I know it is only an excuse but is there anything I can do to make up for it, sir? I mean I don't want my house penalized for my poor planning. I promise it won't happen again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:33 pm
Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

Landon noted that a Gryffindor joined them late. It wasn't until he was done his lesson that she approached him. As she rambled on about how sorry she was, he waved his hand dismissively. "It's alright, Miss Spencer. It's the first week I won't hold it against you." He told her with a small smile. "Try not to be late again and do enjoy the rest of your day." He added before letting her go on her way.

*** Time Skip ***

“Good afternoon class. Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for because we will be learning how to do a barrel roll on our brooms. So if you don’t have one I suggest coming up and taking a broom please.” Landon instructed as he waited for everyone present to grab a broom before starting. “Alright, before we all go flying around I don’t want anyone having to take a trip to the hospital wing so listen up.” He told them before continuing. “A barrel roll is a roll going from side to side for the purpose of avoiding an object, while continuing on a straight path. In order to do this safely, you keep a firm grip on your broom and lock your feet and legs together, before you lean over with enough force to spin all the way around. It doesn’t take much.” Landon explained.

“Now I’ll demonstrate and then you all can have at it.” Landon told them as he got onto his broom. Pushing off the ground he circled around before going in a straight path. Locking himself to his broom Landon leaned over to his side with enough force to spin all the way around until he was back upright before coming to a complete stop. "So who wants to give it a shot?"

OOC: - - -

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

oyehh
                                    Reyna Whyte, Slytherin : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Glynn Llewellyn, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Red Hot Missy

mc2
                                    Esther Spencer, Gryffindor : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja
                                    Gavin Selwyn, Ravenclaw : 1/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey walked onto the pitch with a broom, grinning with anticipation. They'll actually be flying today! She could honestly say that that was the best part of the day. "Good morning, sir," she smiled and greeted Professor Price, who was waiting. It seemed like she was the first to arrive. She listened as the professor started the class, watching with wide eyes as he demonstrated a barrel roll. She'd seen her teammates do it often, especially while dodging bludgers, and now she'd get to learn. When Professor Price asked who wanted to try, Rey's hand shot up. "Can I try please?"

f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:30 am
Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

“Good morning Reyna.” Landon greeted her with a smile of his own. He liked to see his students happy and if they enjoyed the class it was even better. After his lecture, he looked for anyone willing to give a barrel roll a try. He wasn’t surprised when Reyna raised her hand. She didn’t seem the type to hide in the background, not in this class at least. “Go right ahead.” He said with a nod. After all the best way to learn was to try, that’s what Landon always thought.

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

oyehh
                                    Reyna Whyte, Slytherin : 2/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Glynn Llewellyn, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Red Hot Missy

mc2
                                    Esther Spencer, Gryffindor : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

As soon as Professor Price gave her the go ahead, Rey mounted her broom and took off, hovering a few feet off the ground. She took a deep breath then leaned forward, flying quickly across. She held her broom tightly with her hands, locked her legs, then twisted to her left, doing a couple of rolls before righting herself. She looked around, beaming when she realised she did it successfully without crashing. "How did I do sir?" she asked the professor as she turned towards the rest of the class. She did need to practise it some more later but overall, Rey was happy, if somewhat dizzy. She'd have to try it with a beater's bat later though, since then she'd have at least one hand occupied. maybe she could try that during practise?

f e e l i n gxxproudxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:45 am
Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

“Well done, ten points for Slytherin.” Landon told Reyna with a smile. She did well for a first time. "Keep up the practicing and you should be able to do it with one handed." He added before dismissing the class.

*** Time Skip ***

Landon was pretty sure that his class would be able to pull this off. He had a good bunch of kids this year that he knew would be able to do it. “Good afternoon class, today we will be learning how to stand on our brooms.” He told them. “So like always come get a broom if you don’t have one and listen up.” He instructed with a smile. “It requires a great deal of balance so for this class we’ll start with simply hovering, after that we'll move onto actual movement while maintaining balance.” Landon added. “Now, holding onto your broom with both hands, position one foot on your broom in front of you, from there keep a steady balance and place your other foot behind that one.” He explained, while doing so he demonstrated along with his words. “When you’re sure you have a good firm balance let go and then you can straighten yourself up.” he finished standing on his broom as it hovered above the ground. “Now, have at it and take your time this isn’t a competition.” He added hoping they would keep that in mind.

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

oyehh
                                    Reyna Whyte, Slytherin : 2/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Glynn Llewellyn, Ravenclaw : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Red Hot Missy
                                    Kazuki Kimura, Hufflepuff : 1/3 || 0 Reports

mc2
                                    Esther Spencer, Gryffindor : 2/3 || 0 Reports

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:29 am
New Year 2035 - 2036

Reminder...

Each student must attend a minimum of two lessons or face losing house points. Unless reason is given either in the absent thread or through private message. If reason is given it will count as if you were present for that class lesson.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:34 am
Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

Landon walked onto the field for his first class of the year. He was looking forward to seeing what students would be taking his class. It was always interesting to see. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have some enjoyable students that would want to continue the following year. As students started to come onto the field Landon smiled. "Good afternoon everyone, I hope your first week back has been going well so far. I'm Professor Price and I'll be your instructor for the next two years." he told them brightly. "Before we get into introductions I'd like to inform you about some class rules. Don't worry they aren't that bad. All I ask of you is to come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

"Now, moving on to something more fun, since this is my first time seeing all of you I'd like you to tell me your names, houses, and why you decided to take my class." Landon instructed. "I understand that a lot of you want to play Quidditch while you're here, but I'm sure you all aren't going out to be pros afterwards." he added with a smile. "So, if you plan on playing Quidditch I'd love to hear what position you would like to play or currently play."

Devlyn Maycry
                                    Flick Horne, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Jade Galaksylph
                                    Ivar Eriksson, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                    Candace Mackenzie, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Kimberly Leon, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                    Alexander Avery, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Xistund
                                    Deaus Whightshade, Ravenclaw : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Reuben Horne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Shiny Furret
                                    Skylar Macclellan, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔰 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢xx
Second Year Ravenclaw Muggleborn Chaser xxxxx

User Image

xxxHello darkness, my old friend- I've come to talk with you again
                                              xxxxxxBecause a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
                                              xxxxxxxxxAnd the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains within the sound of silence
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxIn restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone

xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deaus smiled a bit in excitement as he got ready for class. He listened to the teacher like he was Mr. Miyagi or some other master imparting knowledge to his students. Maybe he'd teach Deaus some trick shots like doing a midair flip and kicking the quaffle into a goal. He just hoped it would not require some of the more painful kung fu training that he seen in other movies. He did not think he could break walnuts with his hands or anything like that. Once he was asked to come up at introduce himself Deaus had a big smile. "Good morning Professor, I am Deaus Whiteshade from house Ravenclaw. I decided to take your class since I was on the house team last year and we did not do very good, so I want to get as good as I can and win! Oh and I am currently playing as Chaser or I was last year, we've not got the team listing's up yet."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx

'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and dampxxx
                                              When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon lightxxxxxx
                                              That split the night, and touched the sound of silencexxxxxxxxx
                                              And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand people, maybe morexxxxxxxxxxxx

(( ooc : text here ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:49 am
User Image
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Second Years

Location : Advanced Flying - Tuesday @ 3:00pm
                                                  With : Each other, Class...

Both Candace and Kimberly had advanced flying Tuesday afternoon. So like the good friends they were they marched off to the pitch. Since they didn’t have brooms they just brought themselves and the possible things to take notes down if need be. Oddly enough they might have been clipboards thanks to Candace’s quick thinking. Flying was a sport after all, she wanted to be prepared. “Oh, I can’t wait for more flying lessons.” She said brightly as she practically skipped the way. Kimberly being taller than her friend just walked casually like always. “You know we probably won’t even be flying today, right?” The Slytherin mentioned. “So? Doesn’t mean I can’t be excited now does it?” Candace rebuffed. “No, I guess not.”

“Come on we don’t want to be late.” Candace said at that and continued on their way. Kimberly didn’t know how she put up with her sometimes as she followed after her happy friend. Perhaps the all the sunshine happy people were wearing off on the puff? Joining the small group of students that wanted to continue flying, Candace listened with much anticipation. The professor was awesome in her opinion. Knowing Professor Price needed their names she so wanted to talk. However, Deaus bet her too it.

Listening to her Ravenclaw classmate, Candace thought about where she might end up on the team this year. Unlike Kimberly who had one position in mind the Hufflepuff had two. She could a reserve keeper or make chaser. The moment there was an opportunity the second jumped into action. “I’m Candace Mackenzie sir from Hufflepuff. I love sports and flying, and Quidditch is a sport so I want to be really good at it. That’s why I took your class. I played reserve keeper last year and I hope to either do that again or play maybe I’ll make it as a chaser. I don’t mind which one though cause all the positions are pretty fun.” Candace babbled with excitement running her mouth. Even if she didn’t know if all the positions were really fun, they sure did look fun.

“I’m Kimberly Leon, Slytherin. I took the class because I was reserve beater on the team last year. I’d like to be a beater again this year and I wouldn’t mind being better at it. Plus, only having one year experience on a broom never mind the game of Quidditch doesn’t make me a very good player, if we’re being honest.” Kimberly spoke up afterwards. She’d admit it she wanted to be better so she could play like some of the more experienced players. She couldn’t do that living in the muggle world. So, best take some classes, right.

Candace ~ Status : Excited Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:46 am
Professor Landon Price

User ImageUser Image

Landon listened to Deaus, Candace, and Kimberly. Each second year had a different position they wanted to play or had played before. Hearing that made him smile, Landon liked it when he had a variety, specially with the third years. "We'll see what I can do to help prepare you for this season and seasons to come. I can promise you will become better flyers by the end of the year." He told them brightly. He hoped so at least.

“For the rest of today we will be discussing our first topic, which is the basics of Quidditch. So sadly that means no flying today. Since I’m guessing most if not all of you know about Quidditch this will be a bit of review. Even so I hope all for you brought something to write with so you can take notes. If not I can provide you with such.” Landon told the class as he held up some parchment and self-inking quills. “So the game set up is, two teams play against one another and each team consists of three Chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and a Seeker. Now as you probably all know the Chasers shoot the Quaffle into the three goal posts, while the Keeper guards the goal posts. The Beaters keep the bludgers from hitting their teammates and hit them towards the other team’s players. Lastly we have the Seeker whose job is to catch the Golden Snitch.” He continued as he looked at his class.

"For those that do not know, this ball here is a Quaffle." Landon said holding the red ball up to show them. "The cannon ball like ones are the bludgers, those would be the ones trying to get out of the chest at the moment.” He told them with a chuckle. “As for the snitch that's this one." He added pulling out the golden snitch and holding it between two fingers. "This ball usually wins you the game. As for right now it might look pretty but it's extremely fast and impossible to spot once it gets moving." He assured them.

“Clearly the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. Each successful goal with the Quaffle is ten points and the snitch is one hundred and fifty points. Lastly once the snitch is caught the game is over. Also for those that don’t know, there are no substitutions in the game unless someone is knocked out, or it has been over a certain time period without the snitch being caught.” Landon finished. “Now if you have any questions ask away if not you are dismissed. Next week we’ll be learning a flying technique so bring your brooms if you got have one.”

Devlyn Maycry
                                    Flick Horne, Slytherin : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Jade Galaksylph
                                    Ivar Eriksson, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

murruelecreuset
                                    Candace Mackenzie, Hufflepuff : 1/3 || 0 Reports
                                    Kimberly Leon, Slytherin : 1/3 || 0 Reports

The Forgotten Weasley
                                    Alexander Avery, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Xistund
                                    Deaus Whightshade, Ravenclaw : 1/3 || 0 Reports

Diamond Wales
                                    Reuben Horne, Gryffindor : 0/3 || 0 Reports

The Shiny Furret
                                    Skylar Macclellan, Hufflepuff : 0/3 || 0 Reports

Second Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff