Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

[-Cadoan-]

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:48 am
I must say...

Weiss Kreuz, Naruto, Sauyuki... DN Angel... Hmm... *thinks*

ToS, even if it's a GC/PS2 game...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:08 pm
I would have to say Kingdom Hearts. Esspecially any scene with axel ad roxas in it. mrgreen  

Ayame_Haruko

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

BronkD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:47 pm
I would have to say Kyou Kara Maou .. even though there are SO many BL undertones and two boys actually do get engaged to be married, it's not officially shounen-ai .. but it's definitely the slashiest non-BL anime ever .. and I love it! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:11 am
It's got to be DNAngel for me, especially from the manga...and also Peacemaker Kurogane...
Heck, mybro and I are sooo paranoid about things now that any show(anime or not, mainly anime) we watch where two guys are put into some kinda situation, we think they're gay... xd  

ritsuka-nyan

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:42 am
MadRagingVen
Unresolved sexual tension, I believe.

Honestly, I'd have to say one of the slashiest non-BL animes I've ever watched has got to be s-CRY-ed. That show is so filled with sexual inuendos and tension that it's pretty much impossible to believe otherwise. I mean really, they're always talking about how they 'turn switches on' inside each other. rolleyes Not to mention the unnatural obsessions the two main characters have for each other.

I agree with LadyNox on the whole 'the more shounen the manga the more slashy it is' thing. Look up any of the things she listed and you're bound to find an abundance of fangirls slashing it up. xp

Id agree with you, but its more of a hateful love. Something like, without, I have no drive to live...But with you, I want you dead..But in all, they love each other..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 am
Ayame_Haruko
I would have to say Kingdom Hearts. Esspecially any scene with axel ad roxas in it. mrgreen

Though its not an anime, id agree..Then again, for all we know. In Japan, it may have ment to seem like that...Either way, even my none gay friends when they watch me play KH2..For the first time, we stayed up all night..They where always like.
"The red head, Axel or whatever..Is so gay for the blonde kid Roxas.."
Other friend:.."Yes, his cloak rises near the crotch area everytime Axel sees Roxas.."
Me:.."Pfft..Sora and Riku have way more of a gayness to them...I mean come on..One of the lines is..Ive got something you don't...You as a friend....If thats not love, nothing is."

Friends:"You would know..Homo..We mean that in the best way possible."

Vladmir Alucard Anderson

FaitoKuro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:50 am
I'd have to say Saiyuki number one, then there's alwas Prince of Tennis, Miene Liebe, and even OHHC.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:54 am
The only one I wanna say that hasn't been said much is Wolf's Rain for Toboe and Tsume, Princess Tutu for Muto and Fakir, and Gundam Seed for those two guys whose names I forgot.  

Sora_Kamiya

Luna_Riven

Aged Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:44 pm
perryunicornboy
Naruto I mean I never saw it before but when Sasuke nearly died save Naruto in the haku part...my god the flash backs and the "Why did you save me?" "I don't know."

yeah... that reminded me of this...
User Image

Oh, and Cluster Edge is so incredibly slashy I'm really surprised it's not considered BL. I mean, seriously! In the first episode, they have the bubbles, and the sparklies, and the lights, and the spinning, and the woosh, and the who-is-he-and-I-want-him look from the other main character. Go look it up on youtube or something. I went into spasms early on. ^______^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:33 pm
- -
- -

Fantasy Moon

Also I want to add Get Backers to that list! Everything that Akabane says to Genji is a come-on...

*Bangs.head.on.desk* x__x; My poor Ginji. ;; What Akabane said to Ban was worse. Something along the lines of: "I was so fascinated by Ginji's unexpected new abilities that I may have cheated on you a bit." x3; Still, I dun like people slashing my favorite anime. ;_; ...Unless it's Juubei and Kazuki. <3

- -
- -

Guttergoo

Fashionable Gawker

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sweety_o3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:27 am
definately DNAngel  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:54 pm

User Image

FMA, Bleach, Naruto...LOL Roy and Edward just 'go together'. xD

User Image

Cause Im So Fly

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:05 pm
Luna_Riven
perryunicornboy
Naruto I mean I never saw it before but when Sasuke nearly died save Naruto in the haku part...my god the flash backs and the "Why did you save me?" "I don't know."

yeah... that reminded me of this...
User Image

Oh, and Cluster Edge is so incredibly slashy I'm really surprised it's not considered BL. I mean, seriously! In the first episode, they have the bubbles, and the sparklies, and the lights, and the spinning, and the woosh, and the who-is-he-and-I-want-him look from the other main character. Go look it up on youtube or something. I went into spasms early on. ^______^

Love isn't finding a perfect person.

OO;; . . . - - - > rofl

It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:31 am
Tokyo Babylon ... hasta be ^_^  

LEMURIANsavant

lady anissina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:29 am
prince of tennis. you can't NOT slash that one. lol. FMA is really slashable as well.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff