Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:18 pm
MadAzrael
Heh, I couldn't have said it better myself, Iya-chan. And don't worry about all that suicide nonsense. That part of my life ended a long time ago. What speech about life? I say many wise things, but I never remember saying them. xd
Well thank you.
No more suicide? Great.
Haha, yes you have said many wise things my friend, and you did talk a little about life, in the yaoi thread. How we all should live happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:21 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
IYA IS SO SWEET!!!
I know all guys aren't like that...but it really sucks that most of the ones who live around me are... sweatdrop
hey, I actually made some sense. whee .
Haha, well most of the girls around my area are big meanies too.
That's why I'm so glad there are sites like these. blaugh
Exactly. All the girls around here are so superficial and shallow that they'd rather go for an equally shallow, but handsome guy then a nice, regular guy. Our breed is sadly dwindling...the Nice Guys, I mean. The guys who still believe in Chivalry and being Gentlemen instead of slobby bastards. It makes me sad... ::Gazes sadly up at the sky::
Haha, so true.  

Syrotek
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:37 pm
Jennoasis
Why must everything cool cost so much? crying
I dunno... ;-;

MadAzrael
Heehee... You remind me of...well...me. 3nodding I think that's rather interesting.

Yay! I remind Azzy of Azzy. whee

MadAzrael
xd A convo with my friend:
Me: Oh my God...
Friend: Don't say that, it's bad. You'll piss off Jesus.
Me: Oh. Alright.
Friend: *smile*
Me: Oh, my Buddha...
Friend: Don't say that either. You'll never reach Nirvana.
Me: Whatever...
Friend: *laugh*
Me: Oh. my Satan...
Friend: That's better. xd
It was funny.

Me and my friends do stuff like that sometimes too. Us silly people find humor in everything. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:15 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Heh, I couldn't have said it better myself, Iya-chan. And don't worry about all that suicide nonsense. That part of my life ended a long time ago. What speech about life? I say many wise things, but I never remember saying them. xd
Well thank you.
No more suicide? Great.
Haha, yes you have said many wise things my friend, and you did talk a little about life, in the yaoi thread. How we all should live happy.
Ah yes. That conversation with Wyrn, right? That was enlightening.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:17 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Why must everything cool cost so much? crying
I dunno... ;-;

MadAzrael
Heehee... You remind me of...well...me. 3nodding I think that's rather interesting.

Yay! I remind Azzy of Azzy. whee

MadAzrael
xd A convo with my friend:
Me: Oh my God...
Friend: Don't say that, it's bad. You'll piss off Jesus.
Me: Oh. Alright.
Friend: *smile*
Me: Oh, my Buddha...
Friend: Don't say that either. You'll never reach Nirvana.
Me: Whatever...
Friend: *laugh*
Me: Oh. my Satan...
Friend: That's better. xd
It was funny.

Me and my friends do stuff like that sometimes too. Us silly people find humor in everything. xd
I thought it was amusing. Ye Buddhas, it was funny...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:19 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Well thank you.
No more suicide? Great.
Haha, yes, very.User Image  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:29 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Well thank you.
No more suicide? Great.
Haha, yes, very.User Image
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:04 am
MadAzrael
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
IYA IS SO SWEET!!!
I know all guys aren't like that...but it really sucks that most of the ones who live around me are... sweatdrop
hey, I actually made some sense. whee .
Haha, well most of the girls around my area are big meanies too.
That's why I'm so glad there are sites like these. blaugh
xd Me too. I can actually meet some decent guys here. whee

You know what?! scream All the guys here are jerks or mean or whatever too. crying But it's nice to meet good people on site like these like Jhi said. whee
All the guys? Even Iya and myself? *crawls into his corner and cries his widdle heart out*

Augh! scream I didn't mean guys on here! I meant in my town! I didn't mean to...to...insult someone! crying crying !!  

Jennoasis

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:20 pm
-______-' haven't sleept in 17 hours...hurray?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:20 pm
Dariram
how come? that's not healthy... sad  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:40 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
I was drawing and kinda forgot to go to sleep and then went to school? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:23 am
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
I was drawing and kinda forgot to go to sleep and then went to school? sweatdrop
....how can you forget to go to sleep? eek
I am amazed...i mean that's bad, very bad!  

Syrotek
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:36 am
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram

OMG Dariram that really isn't good for you. Nice job. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:38 am
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram

OMG Dariram that really isn't good for you. Nice job. whee
gonk why are you encouraging her? gonk  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:16 am
Iyamashi
To Cami-chan: Thanks, I am sorry I can't show you how I truely am grateful for meeting you. If it weren't for you, I probably would have been six feet underground right now if it wasn't for you. Thanks Cami-chan
Iya-chan: You've helped me in more ways than you can imagine Iya-chan.... I'm so grateful that we met...I'd be underground as well if it weren't for you... you're still helping me face my problems now, and it means a lot to me that I can have a person that I can talk with and have opinions and an actual conversation... not just talk to and be the only one talking. I'm quite sure that nobody ever has the words to express how they feel when someone has truely helped them. We both know in our hearts how much we mean to each other...for me, I believe that's enough. 3nodding
heart There is a huge place in my heart for you Iya-chan, and there always will be. I truely don't know what kind of person I'd be if I had never met you, and I hope I never have to find out...

Ok... I've rambled enough... sweatdrop  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games