Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:49 pm
Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko & SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: [Zavi]
Link to Teepee: Natsuko & Sky
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know:
"Most useful fact I know?" Zavi paused in thought for a moment. "I'm not sure if it is the most useful but the first one that comes to mind is, 'Don't fly in a thunder storm'."

Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know:
Zavi gave a small smile and tilted his head. "Did you know that Sea Otters hold hands while sleeping so they don't float apart?"

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?:
"Honestly? The random because some of them can be useful as well as amusing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 pm
Owner's Name: jinxgirl5
Participating Soquili: Silas
Link to Teepee: click
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know: Silas had to think on that one for a moment. He knew a lot of facts, but how useful they were was subjective to what his audience thought was useful. "Well, seaweed is used in shampoo because it makes hair so shiny. That's what I use for my own mane, see?" He arched his neck so his silky blue mane could be displayed best, the color of the sky flowing like a waterfall down to his feet.

Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know: "Aaaah. Well, squids turn brown to attract mates and white to scare off threats," said Silas, wondering if 'first thing to pop into my head' was the same as 'random'. Hopefully.

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?: Silas looked a bit puzzled at this question. "I suppose I'd have to say the first one, since I don't have much to do with squids and I do have a lot to do with my own hair."  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:34 am
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Batibat Lili
Link to Teepee: Here
The mare grinned. "When you're lacking for food, large, lumbering creatures are better targets than small ones. They'll last quite some time and when you're done you can stomp the bones and get all of that gooey, delicious marrow out of them." She eyed the two-legger rather hungrily.

"I know exactly how much pressure it takes for a two-legger's skull to shatter beneath my hooves, but that their meat isn't as lean or as plentiful as it appears."[/color

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?:
"Well if it becomes useful it isn't exactly random, is it? However, if it is random, that doesn't always make it useful. So of course I'd take something guaranteed to be useful."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 am
Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Terran
Link to Teepee: Home Sweet Home
"Big brother Denji is the coolest big brother ever!"

"Big brother Denji knows lots about girls!"

"Should I ask Denji?"

(Yes, there is a reason all his other stats were at 100% but not intelligence... )  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:22 pm
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Molokai le Mahina
Link to Teepee: [x]
The mare gave a tentative smile as she tried to think of an interesting fact, “Did you know that Sharks have tiny brains? And that Two-thirds of a shark's brain is dedicated to its keenest sense, smell. They aren't very clever, but they are fascinating creatures, don’t you agree? OH! And Sharks are seemingly the only animals that never get sick and are immune to every known disease including cancer. Truly, they are amazing creatures.”

The mare closed her eyes and cocked her head to the side, “Random… well, oysters can change from one gender to the other and back again depending on which is best for mating.”

“Well, I think it would depend on the situation, if I was escaping a shark, I would want to know the useful information. But if I was just passing the time with friends and knew about the oysters, I would have to say random. There is a time and a place for everything.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:41 am
Owner's Name: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Participating Soquili: Soileana
Link to Teepee: Link
Soileana lifted her head from the rock she was napping on, blinking the sleep from her eyes. "Hmmmm...? Well surely you don't expect me to choose -the- singular most important fact I know...? Yes? Oh, very well then," she quipped then pondered. "Stories are the life-blood of our people, and without the story teller, our people would never know their history."

With a patient sigh, Sol replied, "My moth-dust is not pixie-dust and does not make children fly."

"Everything has a use, as long as you are willing to look for it."  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:30 pm
Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Atlas
Link to Teepee: Link

Atlas gaped at the two legger before her, very confused that someone was just outright talking to her... she was sure mother was going to be furious she didn't run home immediately, but that was then and this was now. She was completely intimidated and struggled to get her brain to crank. "Uh.. well... The most useful? I- I guess... no one is the same." She looked confused even as she tried to explain what she meant. "No two anyone are the exact same."

Atlas blinked twice at the intruder to her father's land. "You have a booger."

"...I really don't think boogers are appealing, so yah, the useful one." She nodded once and smiled at the two legger. "BYE." and romped off to find Brande.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:26 am
Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Agnes Azuri
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23028101&page=1
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know: Oh, uhm.... gosh, I don't know if this is useful for most, but its useful for me. Did you know that the temperature effects our wings? If its too cold, I can't move my flutter wings.

Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know: Oh, uhm... the reason some chickens look like they have fur and not feathers is because they can't "zip"their feathers like regular birds.

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?: Well, I think the random one was more amusing to the general public.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:31 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn
Link to Teepee: here
Impress me, give me the most useful fact you know: "Don't eat yellow snow."
Now entertain me, give me the most random fact you know: Ilex thought about it for a minute. "A nictitating membrane is a translucent third eyelid. "

Think on yourself, which do you find to be more appealing, the useful or the random?: the useful  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:12 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Zar'roc

In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?:
Zar'roc sniffs disdainfully, "slower or faster than me it does not matter. In the end to me they are all just future meals that have yet to cross paths with me." Zar'roc examines his front paw before scuffing the ground with it.

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?:
The stallion grins, "I'd go all the way. If I have to take out the competition along the way well that's just fine with me. Racing of course works up an appetite."

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?:
Zar'roc snarls at the thought, "truth be told I'd more likely be the one who is cheating. But I suppose I'd have to grudgingly give them a bit of respect before running them down."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:49 pm
Owner's Name: Angelique DelaMort
Participating Soquili: Amaranth Amora
Link to Teepee: Teepee
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: I'm not sure if I would want to participate in a foot race. And then I suppose it really depends - if it's for something important and others are depending on me I would want to be sure I'd win with a slower opponent. But if it was for fun, as a game, then a more even challenge would be much better.

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: Again, I suppose it depends. For something just for fun? Win or loss - it's not really that important, is it?

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: Oh, now that would just be wrong. It is so very low of someone to cheat to get ahead!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:34 pm
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Mest
Link to Teepee: [X]
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?:

Mest lets out a laugh. "I'd love a challenge, but in the end, my opponent will probably be slower than me anyway,"

He snorts "If you're insinuating that I'd cheat, I wouldn't. Cheating is for cowards and weaklings. If my skills are not up to par, then I lose, simple as that."

Mest growls "If he is that much of a loser, then he will have to live with the fact that he must cheat to get ahead in life. If that isn't enough punishment, a few broken bones would suffice"  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:36 am
User Image
Owner's Name: Sabin Duvert
Participating Soquili: Dyson Graves
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: Dyson snorted. "Many soquili seem positively obsessed with being pushed harder... faster... OVERRATED." He said with an emphatic stamp. "I have been in that broiler before, and it does not appeal to me. That is precisely why I came here to begin with. Here, there is no question to my superiority. My strength, my speed and my dominance."

He gave a deliberate yawn, "It depends on the stakes. Why bother with some over-glorified contest of pride. If there is one who doubts my prowess, then it is he who has the problem. Not I."

Dyson smirked, "Cheating is such a derived concept. Where I am from, the laws are inordinately more complex than most herds' simple dictations here. If one can find a loophole, then he has shown a savvy of the system and deserves the benefit that it brings. If he breaks the covenants of an agreement... well... then there is truly hell to pay."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 am
Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: User Image
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315
"What is the point of a race if you know the odds already?" Jonna stared at the speaker. "I might as well not even try. Plus it is fun not knowing the outcome... makes life worth living."

"Anything." Jonna stared at the speaker blankly. "Even murder." There was an awkward pause before Jonna let out a giggle. "In all seriousness I would try the best I could and if not then I lose and that would be that. "
"I would question their morals while glaring at them." Jonna paused. "I don't know if I would let the one holding the race know... hmm I suppose I would. I guess it depends on the situation."  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:22 pm
Owner's Name: SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Damia
User Image
Link to Teepee: X
In a footrace would you prefer an opponent obviously slower than you or one that would be a challenge?: Of course I would expect a bit of a challenge because it's not right to let people always let you win, though it is also befitting one of my breeding to be seen losing as well.

How far would you go to ensure you won a race?: I would never cheat. That would be beneath me. I would give it my best, and that is all I can do.

If your opponent cheated to win how would you react?: I would be incensed of course! How could one think that cheating would be an acceptable thing in my presence! Of course that would also mean that they knew they could not defeat me any other way, so naturally I would be considered the actual victor in that race.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games