Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Nozomu_Moegi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:30 pm
UserName: Nozomu_Moegi

NickName: Noz, Nozo, Moegi, Aiden

Prefrences: Bi, though latest boyfriends had proved me to be leaning more towards Gaydom

Intrests: Anime, Writing, Drawing, Photography, Music

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ryo and Dee from Fake

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Aha, well that would be my own first encounter when I was 15 with a lovely guy named Harley. But if you're talking about anime it would have to be with Gravitation and Fake

Other: I love you all?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:26 pm
UserName:
Aranel-Raina

NickName:
Ara, Aranel, Sarah or Anita

Prefrences:
Bi. Always have been, always will be. It's not a phase I will go out of as some people seem to believe. stressed

Intrests:
Anime, Manga, Broadway, Music, Reading, Movies, Writing.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:
...umm....umm....Don't make me choose! crying

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:
FAKE followed by Gravitation.

Other:
I am the very model of a modern navy gentlewoman?...No, that's not it. I like big butts?...not really.

Oh yeah! I like cheese!

Aranel-Raina

chained up inside

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:37 pm
um...
age-something or other
sex-dude
sexuality-bi (more into dudes)
dislikes- mean/rude/stupid people, veggies, and spam
likes-candy and sweet things
(cuz I guess I should...)
UserName: chained up inside
NickName: don't have one-real is chase
Prefrences:
Intrests: video games i guess...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: several... um.. sasuke and kakashi from naruto
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: um... none till I realized I was bi.. last year I think... um, my friend shadow never seen showed me some things....
Other: *shrugs* you'll have to ask...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:28 pm
UserName: Dark_Fluffy-Chan
NickName: Fluffy-Chan or Fluffy
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Yaoi, Anime/Manga, Teen Titans, and lots of other things im just to lazy to type it for you sweatdrop
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Bakura/Ryou-YuGiOh & Sesshomaru/Naraku-Inuyasha
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When my friend Liz let me borrow her Gravitation volume#1, in grade 9

heart Love to all the Yaoi fan girls & boys out there!!! heart  

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

ami-jou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:33 pm

UserName: ami-jou
NickName: Ami-jou, Javen, Ja-mee
Prefrences: Bisexual. I lean more towards men, tho'. xD
Intrests: Anime/Manga, Yaoi, Video Games, Fanfics
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: That's a hard one.. I've seen so many pairings I can't really say. Let's just say I have a crapload.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Lol. DBZ. Bejiita and Kakarotto.. Naughty thoughts. whee
Other: I want to become a Cartoonist when I am out of Highschool/College and hopefully will be drawing Yaoi. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:28 pm
UserName: Ume Hotaru
NickName: mi-mi
Prefrences: Gay
Intrests: Reading, singing, playing my bass, manga, anime, eating >>;;
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ummm... MustangxEdward Elric
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Umm... when I was 7 or 8... lets not go there though >>;
Other: I've been in 3 vk indie bands currently forming another. I want to one day be the vocalist for a major band and perhaps own my own producing lable.  

Bunny on Crack

RabidCreature

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:58 pm
UserName: Rabid Creature
NickName: there's too many, i can't remember them all. RC is one
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: writing, reading, yaoi ^_~, computer
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ritsuka/soubi, yuki/shuichi, joey/kaiba
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: i was on a fanfiction site and there was this section and i was like "O_O whoa..... that was hot" heart
Other: i write fanfiction and original stories on aff.net  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:06 pm
UserName: Dutrieulle
NickName: ... whatever you want to call me...
Prefrences: Gay - men all the way.
Intrests: Reading. Learning - especially science, linguistics, and math. Once and a while I touch my violin.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I wish I could say
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Here on Gaia - I'm not alone!
Other: I can shove my foot in my mouth... really! Watch... nevermind... I can't
sweatdrop  

Dutrieulle

wolfjessica5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:32 pm
UserName: Wolfjessica5
NickName: Raven
Prefrences: Bi
Interests: Reading, writing, piano, computer, anime, yaoi, and the guitar.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ...There are too many...
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Yugioh fanfictions...
Other: ...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:48 pm
UserName: Caramel-Filled Messiah
NickName: CFM or Christy
Preferences: Mostly lesbian (more explained in Other)
Interests: Music, History (especially Egyptian and Medieval European), reading, and other such stuff...
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Soubi/Ritsuka (I'm in lust with Loveless right now, so yeah....)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Sadly enough, on Fanfiction.net while surfing through Harry Potter fanfictions when I was like 12.
Other: I consider myself mostly lesbian because while I like guys as well as girls, the only guys I ever like look like girls anyways. Take Mana, for instance. I think he looks absolutely gorgeous most of the time, but only when he's dressed up like a girl. Also: I'm slowly but surely coming out to the people in my school, with a lot of help from my friend Jonathan who calls me "the Lesbian" (yanno, like a superhero or something). It doesn't help that I have a habit of staring at other girl's butts a lot....... sweatdrop One of my guy friends caught me the other day, and was like "Were you just staring at her butt?", and I was like "Uh... No? I was looking at the drawing on her binder........" >.<

Caramel-Filled Messiah

Chakura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:23 pm
UserName: Chakura

NickName: Reina

Prefrences: straight

Intrests: Reading, writing fics (check'em out at fanfiction.net my author name is the same as my user name), drawing

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: soo many but right now its xxxholic (watanukixdoumeki), Black cat (svenxtrain), Kyou kara maou (conradxyuuri, shorixyuuri, murataxyuuri) i have soo many gaaahhhh xp

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gundam wings baby lol i was wondeirng who they were gonna pair the boy up with and let just say i learn what 1x2, 1+2, 2x1 all that math wink

Other: Luv to all babe whee i also have a thing for Numb3rs CharliexDon i know so wrong but yet oh so wonderful 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:22 pm
UserName:
o~_Antonia_~o

NickName:
Antonia

=D

Prefrences:
Bi
cool

Intrests:
Reading, drawing, writing, and shopping.
What can Antonia say?
She's a girl!

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:
Shuichi and Yuki.
{Sorry if Antonia spelled the names wrong.}
D=

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:
Not really sure...
Probably the manga "Fake".

Other:
You're probably wondering what's up with all the third-person stuff, right?
Well, my Gaia character is a little crazy.
She mostly talks in third-person, but there was a period when she didn't, then something came up and it started up again.
^-^;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o~_Antonia_~o

Twisted Imagination

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:11 am
[UserName]: Twisted Imagination
[NickName]: Twisted or Sarah
[Age]: 16
[Prefrences]: Straight... o.o mostly.
[Intrests]: Books [fictional, please and thank you], my violin [mon amour!], music [almost every form], knowledge [I thirst for it], manga [what I can find on the internet or buy with my scant funds], anime [as long as it's downloadable- as noted, I have low cash flow], Gaia, fanart, fanfiction.... [Yes, I'm getting tired of these offhand notes- aren't you?]
[Fav Boy/Boy Pairing]: Natsuo x Youji [Loveless] or Sasori x Deidara [Naruto], though I have so many more...
[First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love]: Eh... I'm not really sure, I think it was Gravitation last year... But I never would have been introduced to that if it wasn't for Gaia... so uh... not sure what the answer to that would be...
[Other]: I ramble... Not that I needed to tell you that, you've probably noticed already... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:33 am
Heya! Yay, I get to introduce myself again. ^-^ Wow, I sure have missed alot, look how many members there are!

UserName: SeNalove
NickName: Tiger, Rachel
Prefrences: Straight
Interests: Writing, drawing, RPing, Theater, Wolves, History/Geography, Shounen-ai heart
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Difficult to say...I actually adore alot of my own pairing with made up characters that me and my friends Rp sweatdrop
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Difficult to tell...I think I made up a guy/guy piairing in our Rp once, just to stir things up ( ahhh..I remember now, it was with my characters Ruuichi and Tuoya ) and it all sort of fell into place from there.
Other: I'm always up for chatting about anything, even though it's sometimes difficult for me to stay active in guilds. Feel free to Pm me though and I'll always respond!

heart  

SeNalove

Never Asleep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:48 am
UserName: Psycho Pumpkin
NickName: None but feel free to give me one =D
Prefrences: Bisexual
Intrests: RPing, video games, book, anime, mangas, philosophy, writing, violin
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I dont know yet
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 8th grade, beyblade yaoi fanfiction
Other: PM me and I'll be there!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games