Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len was still sound asleep when Dante walked in. He stared, wide-eyed, at Akari. "Um... G-good morning.. Princess.." He said, obviuosly suprised. His eyes darted down to see Len, still fast asleep on the couch. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"kuuhhh...", she hissed, holding the back of her head.

"A-a-a-aah! Dante,I-I'm sorry, this is not what you think of!", she raised one of her hand and waves it quickly, her face was still red.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Dante smiled. "I never said it was anything, Princess. You fell asleep, right? I figured you would.. I just didn't expect you'd do so on my cousin..." He laughed a little. "How about some breakfast then? Unless you have somewhere else to be at the moment.. It's about noon I'd say.." He said to her. He was hoping that she may have a meeting or something.. He could see that Len's face was red even in his sleep.. He knew that he couldn't let his Prince get overheated... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari's eyes widen, she quickly stands up,'' OH SHI---err, i mean, yes i do have to take care of something, i will not be able to accept your invitation.".
she throws a peek on Len who was still fast asleep, not noticing the blush that appears on her cheek. damn, i should've just go home when i could yesterday..."Thank you so much for your hospitality, i'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience" she bowed to date and then take her leave.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Dante smiled. "Never a problem, Princess." he said with a light bow. The second she was gone he ran into the kitchen to feth a rag wet with cold water and a cold mug of ale. He put the rag on Tamlen's forehead, then moved to douse the fire. He dipped a finger into the ale and rubbed it on the silver-haired man's lips, trying to get him awake. "My Prince.. My Prince, wake up, please. You can't allow yourself to overheat." He pleaded softly. "Ungg.." Tamlen groaned as he tried to wake up. "D-Dante... Sh-she's gone?" He asked as he tried to sit up. Dante, remained kneeling at the other's side. "Yes, my Prince. She left just a moment ago to deal with important matters." He said, looking at the floor in respect. Tamlen took a long drink of the ale, joyed to have something cold to drink. "What kind of matters?" he demanded. Dante shook his head, not moving his gaze. "I do not know, my Prince. My first concern was to make sure you were safe from the heat." He told the other. Tamlen nodded. "Yes... Thank you then. Your service is appreciated." Dante nodded. "It is only my duty, my Prince. Are you ready for breakfast?" He asked. Tamlen nodded. "Yes, thank you." Dante stood up and gave one last bow to Tamlen. "I shall make it immediantly." he said before leaving the room. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:45 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Once Akari got out from Dante's house, she didn't bother to run, instead she circled her finger in the air as she reads a spell, a rune formed in front of her, a portal to the castle formed, she walks into it and the rune vanished.

there she was greeted by the general,
"Welcome back your grace, we have been waiting upon your arrival".

"Thank you general. so, what is our current status?", She strictly asked as she walks with him to the meeting hall.

"Your grace, the new soldiers are well trained and will be ready as soon as the armor are done. And also, there was a report from the spy squad that was sent to the Sea kingdom...", the general stopped there.

"Yes, what about the report?", she asked, looking at he general.

"Y-your highness...the spies reported that the Prince was nowhere to be found around the Sea kingdom...for about a week".

Akari's eyes widen, she stops walking. She couldn't hold her anger and then punched the pillar besides her."Tch...that filthy coward...", she mumbles.

Then she took a deep breath to keep herself calm."Well general, i suppose that the meeting cannot be canceled. However, i have already prepare what we need to do, right here", she handed a roll to the general, the battle plans that she wrote, right before she took a detour to Dante's house.

"I would need you to take over my place in the meeting".

"With honor, your grace." The general bowed to her as she walks away to her chamber.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:07 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ After brekfast was over, Tamlen and Dante set off. Dante had been ordered to show Tamlen the many entrances to the plalace, and tell him what to look out for. It was then that another spy informed them of the meeting. Tamlen ordered Dante and the other to infiltrate. He couldn't do such because of his hair. And albino would surly be noticed. Tamlen had borrowed Dante's clothes, and he now wore a full outfit with a hood to help conceal his hair. He went around town to gather what information he could. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:39 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

She was sitting on the work desk in her room, thinking.
It has been a week since the prince was seen...if he was heading here, he would've arrived days ago..., she thought to her self in anger.

She then rushes from her room into the guard post and requested them to double the watch at each post around the kingdom and form a search group.
"Question each person in the kingdom!!...and do not use force",she ordered them.

As for herself, she will go around the castle and search for anything suspicious.
I might as well as ask for the general's assistance she thought as she rushes off.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:00 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen continued into the market. He figured it was a fine place to start.. He began a conversation with the shop keeper. They mostly spoke about porduce and how well certain things sold. But Tamlen manged to slip in a few questions about the shop keeper's knowledge on the war and the location of troops. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari ran back into the meeting hall in search of the the general, she quickly opens the door and looked around the room. It was then she saw a face, not very familiar but not a stranger either. Dante!? what is he doing here?, Akari knows each and every person's face in the kingdom, from her own family, the people that worked for the king, and the people who lives in the kingdom, she would've know if Dante was working for the king.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:23 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Dante also saw Akari. He had worn a wig to change his hair color, and was wearing gaurd's clothing. He'd hoped that she didn't recognize him. But when she sent him that sort of look, he knew that she did. He tried to come up with a plan before she confronted him. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:58 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Tch...could Dante be an impostor? but the if he is..., she shook her head, clearing her mind. It was too bad for Dante that Akari was full of suspicion at that moment. ''guard, seize him!", She yelled as she points to Dante, at once guards moves to surround him.

As the guard brings him out of the room, Akari said as they passes, "...I suppose my guard will have a lot of questions for you...". she didn't even look at his face, then steps forward to explain the situation to the general.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:12 am
]User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Dante knew that if he struggled it would only make matters worse. So he simply threw down the weapon he held and allowed them to take him. He still had a chance to prove innocence if they interrogated him. He said nothing to the Princess. He only looked over at the other man he had come with. The other spy, Maric by name, nodded at him, and casually left the room during the chaos. He then sneaked over to a secret exit, and ran off to fince Tamlen. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:50 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari's suspicion is getting worse, she rush out from the castle to find Len. somehow she suspected him, but she was also caught in doubt.
she search all around the city.

motoredwin

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:59 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Maric finally found the Prince. He stopped in front of him, stooping over to catch his breath. Tamlen put a hand on the other's shoulder, waiting for him to respond. Finally he did, and he whispered in the Prince's ear. Tamlen tried to make no physical reaction to the news of Dante's capture. Instead he just nodded and whispered something back. Then he calmly walked away. He stopped by Dante's house long enough to pack provisions, and escape out a backdoor in case he was being watched. He doned on a dark colored wig to hide his hair. He would be forced to spend at least a week in the forest before he could be back into the town. And he wouldn't be able to show his white hair again either. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games