Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron bit playfully on Jax's exposed collar bones and smiled. This was the greatest night of his life, and he had only one person to thank. He wrapped his arms around Jax's back and pulled him into a hug. Thank you... So much... he said with teary eyes and a smile. The older man would never know just how grateful Cameron was. He felt loved, cared for, and hell, sexy too.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Awwh! Cammie huggle!}}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax was pulled into a hug. Cameron thanked him, but for what...Jax didn't know. But he was too busy trying to please the boy to think of why he was thanked.

Jax gently kissed Cameron's neck only to bit him slightly, then harder. He caressed the boy's chest with his fingertips while looking into those big, blue eyes. His own eyes were still bloody yet filled with passion.

OOC;; He's so cute!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:30 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron moaned for Jax. He looked into the bright, brown eyes and smiled. He tiled head slightly, so it was easier access for the one biting. He kept his arms draped over Jax's back, not puling him, just... holding him. Cameron nuzzled his soft, yet messy, blond hair into Jax's own, exposed neck.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: So is he!}}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:40 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax smiled when Cameron moaned for him. He loved to hear that. Then he knew he did good. When Cameron tilted his head to the side, Jax bit harder. He almost wanted to make it bleed, but...he didn't. Wanted to, but...no. Not a good idea right now. And this was getting all to lovey-dovey! Jax moved his hips even harder, even though he was getting a bit tired by now. That's the reason he hates being on top - he has to work out!

OOC;; Indeed!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:46 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jax pushed himself harder into Cameron. The younger boy squeaked in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Jax seemed to be getting tired... hmm... Do we need to stop? Or can you make it? he asked, adding a slight challenge into his tone. He was hoping to goad Jax into more but at the same time, willing to stop so he could be happy too.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Can Jaxie handle it?}}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:52 am
User Image

User Image

The boy asked is Jax needed to stop or if he could make he. It sounded some what like a challenge. Jax grinned and looked at Cameron. "I stop when I find it to be necessary, and now is not the time" he said, panting and still moving his hips, pushing himself further into Cameron. Oh no, he wasn't going to stop. "It's just been a while since I was on top" he said, leaning down for a passionate kiss.

OOC;; Oh, he can handle it!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
It wasn't the time? Good. He pushed harder, making Cameron scream Jax's name aloud. Aww! JAX! he kissed harder, ready for more. He let his tongue explore even more, loving he taste.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Whoo!! }}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 am
User Image

User Image

"That's right - scream my name" Jax thought when Cameron screamed out his name in, hopefully, pleasure. Their kiss became harder, more passionate and more loving. He tangled his fingers in Cameron's hair and grabbed a hold of it.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:12 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jax had a hold of Cameron's messy hair. It hurt, but there was no way he was about to complain. He kissed even harder, his tongue rubbing over Jax's. This was perfect.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

User Image

Jax let his tongue investigate Cameron's mouth further. He let one of his hands travel down, feeling every rib on the way down. He let himself loose from Cameron's hair and put his arms behind the boy's back and pulled him up in a sitting position, as well as himself. That made them come closer. It's a really nice and cuddly position.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron shivered with pleasure when Jax slid his hand down his ribs. He held on tight as they sat up,and pulled himself closer to the older man. He kissed hard, and put his hands on Jax's chest. He pushed a bit, tipping them both over. How he was laying on top of Jax. This he could do.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: You: *sits up* Me: *lays back down* Haha!}}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:13 am
User Image

User Image

They didn't sit up for long - Cameron put his hands on Jax's chest and pushed, making him fall over. Now Cameron was on top, which Jax was aaaall fine with! He pulled his fingers through Cameron's hair. He was panting, slightly exhausted from the rough act! But he loved it that way, so he didn't mind.

OOC;; Mwahah!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron was now in an awkward predicament... He didn't know what to do! He just kept kissing Jax, hoping that he would help the poor younger man. Cameron was running out of energy, and he hadn't really done anything, so he woundered how tired Jax must be. He moved his legs so they were on either side of Jax's hips, and smiled into his lips.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Cam: What the heck do I do now?!}}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron smiled into Jax's lips and the kiss, which made Jax smile as well. He gently let his hands slide up Cameron's legs, slightly moving his own hips. "Just try to move up and down" he said, sounding a bit tired, "I'll help you". He continued to kiss the boy and caressing him in anyway he could.

OOC;; Work it boy!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron attempted to follow Jax's instructions, but it was hard to do when he was touching and rubbing! He started moving slowly, trying to figure out a rhythm. He laid one hand on Jax's pale chest, and the other in his brown hair. He moaned lightly, more in frustration than anything else. This was hard! No wounder Jax didn't like being on top.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: He's trying!}}

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games