Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:59 am
As Zane tried his hardest to move the bolder, Quilava dug a deep hole to get under the boulder and have Zane grab her and the volcano pokemon was desperate to save his partner as a bunch of Camerupt were also fighting all the water pokemon.

Quilava came back out with her bag and Quilava grabbed his pant leg and showed him the hole  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:58 pm
Zane went into the hole as Quilava shoved him in there as he saw that she was barley alive as he put him over his shoulder and carried her out of the hole.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 pm
Leanne barley whimpered when she was picked up and she shook lightly from the shock as Torchic ran in to the fiery path to help them go though the cave and out to the other side.

The small pokemon lead Zane to a small cottage where an old woman lived who was rather lonely and flapped it's little wings to tell him that she could help  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:57 am
Zane arrived at the small cottage with Leanne on his back as he entered into the cottage and put her onto the bed and looked to the old lady ''Do you think you can help her?'' Said Zane in a worried tone of voice.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:26 pm
The old lady looked up and took her right away.
"I can. Grab that pokeball right there at my sink." She said as she pulled out the futon and placed Leanne on it and she weekly stirred. Quilava stayed near her and the old lady went up to Zane.
"That has my Meganium and it knows Aromatherpy. It will help, but there is also some berries that I can make into a paste. I need a revival herb though." She said looking to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:10 pm
Zane nodded and garbed the Pokeball off the sink and pressed the button in the middle and out came the Meganium as Zane handed the old lady the revival herb and sat by Leanne's side holding her hand.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm
Quilava dashed out the door to try and find the berries and leaned up on the trees to pick the Oran berries and take them back to the cottage.

Leanne weekly looked up at Zane as Meganium's flower was glowing and the sun light was giving off the aid that could be used to save her life.
"Z...Zane...." She weekly whispered as Quilava came back in with the berries and the old lady was fixing up the medicine.
"Zane.... I...I'm so tired...." She said to him with only one finger just so she would know he was next to her.
"Please.....don't....leave me...." She looked to him with tears in her eyes, which pained her to cry  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 pm
Zane looked at her and said ''I will never leave your side and you're going to be ok....i'm sure of it'' Said wiping away her tears as he gently kissed her lips.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 pm
A bitter smell of Revival Herb and Oran berry entered the room as Meganium was still healing her and the sun was high and she gave it to Zane.
"She has to drink all of it in order to begin to recover." She told him but Leanne never really did like medicine much. Even one made with a bitter Revival Herb.

Leanne painfully turned her head away from not just the smell, but the fact that she had to drink it. All she could really remember was the soft lips of Zane meeting hers, and she knew he cared for her and painfully sat up to take it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 pm
Zane helped her drink the medicine as it started to restore her body back how it was before she was hit by the boulder as the old lady's Meganium healed Leanne's body.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 pm
The Revival Herb was the kicker to get her back on her feed as she looked to Zane and pat the Herb pokemon and Quilava jumped on her and licked her cheek.
"Zane.....thanks." She smiled and kissed his cheek and looked to the old woman who came in with berries and herbs.
"Looks like she's back on her feet. Take these with you and good luck you two." She said as Torchic came in and jumped to her as well.
"And it looks like that little guy has taken a shine to you. Pokemon in the Path really don't do that type of thing, but that little one loves you." She said and Leanne looked down at the pokemon and looked over to Zane.
"Well...I think I'll keep this little guy." She said and took a pokeball. Sure enough. The two had a bond after that drama in Dweford  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:36 pm
Zane smiled at the old lady and gave her a payment as thank you to her and the smiled at Leanne and hugged her as he started to walk out the door. Zane nodded towards her and walked out the door and stood and waited for her as he waved goodbye to the lady and thanked for all she had done.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:54 pm
Leanne helped the pokeball to her new friend and looked to Zane.
"You know....we both have a Torchic and a Mudkip... It's kinda funny....but you know what the lighter note is?" She asked looking to the sky and back to him.
"It's thanks to you that I am still here as well as the fact that....you care about me." She said as she began to think of her team and the next contest.
"I'm gonna use Skitty this time around. Can you watch Torchic?" She asked him and heard rustling.
Two trainers came out from behind the trees.
"A tag battle." Leanne said having her pokeball ready  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games