Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asians too thin/skinny? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asians too skinny?
  Yes
  No
  I have no idea
View Results

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:49 pm
I am, but not others...I know an asian girl that's rather massive.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:16 pm
cutiepai
xPure Sorrowx
My mom says Asians are skinny, 'cause they eat too much vegetables.

haha blaugh

HA HA!!! Well, I guess I fail as an asian sweatdrop I'm not a big fan of vegatables. I like my fruit xd  

Shougun

xoCrow

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:06 am
Most tend to be in the thinner range. I guess because of the diet and genes and that kind of thing. XP

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:22 am
Have you guys seen the clothes models out of Mumbai?

They're pretty. Rather chubby, too.

But I think we're thinking about other Asians. Personally, I think America is too full of fat -- and I've heard so many Americans say that Asians are skinny -- when they're absolutely obese. I think the problem lies in the fat.

Because if you looks skinny, but you're healthy, that's fine. And if you're chubby, but healthy, that's fine. I've found that we all have different body structures, and we all have different metabolisms -- so being skinny isn't a problem. And being chubby isn't one, either.

It's being overweight or anorexic.  

Castilleja

Sparkly Genius

9,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Timid 100

Kamisharu Hashigawa

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:29 am
You know I realy cant see people anymore because I draw to much manga and anime. Now all I see when I look at people are their anime features....Thats kinda creepy huh?!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:49 pm
my friend is thick but not skinny in the medium of skinny usual... n little chubby not exactly fat though but extra baggage... i meant just a tiny bit,.... know what i m sayin....

shes not fat or skinny that thats wut im tryin to get  

CoCo Ninja

Reiki_Light

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:23 pm
I have a cousin who's overweight and needs to go on a diet, he and his brother eats anything and everything. Except the other is at a healthy weight. Me, I eat everything I want and I usually don't have to worry about it. However, it's been slowly creeping up on me lately...  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:58 pm
Shougun
cutiepai
xPure Sorrowx
My mom says Asians are skinny, 'cause they eat too much vegetables.

haha blaugh

HA HA!!! Well, I guess I fail as an asian sweatdrop I'm not a big fan of vegatables. I like my fruit xd

Me too! xd

I turned vegetarian during Lent... (but I will still eat dairy and fish) and I've been a lot healthier. My skin's in a better condition, and I have a lot more energy.

The meat that the big American corporations, has chemical hormones in it, so that the cow doesn't get sick... unfortunately, the chemicals affects us humans too... *sigh*

NittleGrasper`

angelic_babi

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:40 pm

YES I THINK MOST ASIANS SEEM TO FEEL OBLIGATED TO BE THIN BECAUSE IN ASIAN COUNTRIES MOST GIRLS ARE SMALL

I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, AND I ONLY WEIGHED 45KG, AND MY BF HATED IT COZ I DIETED SO MUCH.

BUT I'M A LOT HEALTIER NOW, AND HEAPS CURVIER!! 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:57 pm
i'm on the chunky side O_O  

doggy_poo

dynamitechick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:21 pm
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever
Lucky_Neko
I think Asians pretty much come in all sizes (I've seen them in all sizes). It's just the majority tends to lean on the thinner side. Why? I'm not really sure. My parents also say it's diet and such.
Ya same for me and btw my cuz is big when I mean big I MEAN Big. mrgreen 3nodding lol sweatdrop

i think we range in all different sizes. I'm 5'5 and slim enough but im not 100lbs. I think its genetics and also 'cause we eat food and not much junk food. but i tend to like cookies and starbucks more, so mayb that's what's making me to have some.......i call it... "chub chub"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:34 pm
asians aren't toothpick skinny!! hmm.... but doctors don't seem to think so, since they're always telling me to gain weight.... but i think that it's our genetics or diet or sumfin cuz most asians are thin.... but toothpick thin mind you  

Xweet Babii

Nigasuchan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:49 pm
Nah, I'm asian and I'm a tub o lard... x_o; I guess it's because I hang around on the comp all day or it's my genes. Some people say I'm actually skinny if I wore smaller clothes instead of baggy stuff... (hehe I like to cross-dress. 8B But I'm straight.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Asians are not that skinny. I've seen some that aren't. Mostly asians are skinny because of their diet and they don't eat alot of junk food like sweets and chips and stuff like that. They mostly eat rice and such. x3  

Linji

H.Angel.H

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:29 pm
Yes it`s true I see lots of skinny asains and plus im asains too hehe my friends always says that im skinny and that they wanna have my body!(Not Bragging).  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff