Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:21 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Lethkhar
Faeruithir88
I could just take the Blessed Spawning of Huanchi to counter that, move through forest/jungle as if it were open ground.

Uh...You don't want to be anywhere NEAR a forest against Wood Elves...The trees will kill you...

Not anymore, now you just take D6 S5 hits if within the woods from Lore of Life spells.

They nerfed it big, IMO. Instead of 3D6 S4 hits if in woods, it's 1D6 S5.

Wow...Sucks for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:01 am
Lethkhar
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Lethkhar
Faeruithir88
I could just take the Blessed Spawning of Huanchi to counter that, move through forest/jungle as if it were open ground.

Uh...You don't want to be anywhere NEAR a forest against Wood Elves...The trees will kill you...

Not anymore, now you just take D6 S5 hits if within the woods from Lore of Life spells.

They nerfed it big, IMO. Instead of 3D6 S4 hits if in woods, it's 1D6 S5.

Wow...Sucks for them.

they nerfed most of the lores, accept metal is now worth taking.  

Dizy_lizy

Faeruithir88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:19 am
Is anyone able to explain the reason, and use of, the Terradon's movement rate of 2?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:19 pm
Faeruithir88
Is anyone able to explain the reason, and use of, the Terradon's movement rate of 2?

Because...why not?  

Lethkhar

Faeruithir88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:00 pm
2" across the board each turn?

That's 48 turns to make it across a standard 4' long table. Dwarves hobble faster than that.

It's fantastic, having hit-and-run rules, but only if you can score the charge on someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:12 pm
That's why terradons can fly 20" a turn. They only use their listed movement if, for some reason, they are forced to land.  

Daicon

Faeruithir88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:17 pm
Well that's good then, I'll probably get a unit now.

Thanks for the help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:59 pm
If I had a nickel for every time some dingus has blown over the "fly" special rule...

No offense.  

Pontius Pirate

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:11 pm
Faeruithir88
2" across the board each turn?

That's 48 turns to make it across a standard 4' long table. Dwarves hobble faster than that.

It's fantastic, having hit-and-run rules, but only if you can score the charge on someone.

Oh, so you didn't realise they had fly...

Well, now you know. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:31 am
Pontius Pirate
If I had a nickel for every time some dingus has blown over the "fly" special rule...

No offense.

Insults are generally meant to cause offence.  

Faeruithir88

Reddemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:56 pm
Faeruithir88
Pontius Pirate

No offense.

Insults are generally meant to cause offence.
Well you were kinda asking for it. When a model has wings, always air that it can fly  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:51 am
My main concern was the point of the 2" move in the first place, I'm intelligent enought o recognise wings, I hope xd  

Faeruithir88

Reddemon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:26 pm
Faeruithir88
My main concern was the point of the 2" move in the first place, I'm intelligent enought o recognise wings, I hope xd
True, but always go with the wings 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:55 pm
Think that's bad? Use the no-flying skaven banner on a Tzeentch army where 1 or more heros is on a Disc of Tzeentch. 1 inch a turn, two if marching. XP

But anyways, any idea when new lizardman book comes out?  

Drachyench

Carados

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:35 am
I have heard a rumour that it'll be out this time next year, but will be like the tau codex in that it'll only be a quick job just changing a unit or two and improving the overall look and what have you.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games