Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ Growth Requests [closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:44 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Ilyra
Class Promotion:[Warrior (Sacred Heart) ]
Current Location: [Jauhur]
Journal: Here
RP 1: Here
RP 2: Here
RP 3: Here
RP 4 + 5: Here
Journal Entry 1: Here
Journal Entry 2: Here
Journal Entry 3: Here
Battle 1: Here
Battle 2: Here
Quest Prompt: She is deathly afraid of Obans due to the coma she was in, so maybe something dealing with that? Maybe she is sent on a mission dealing with one? Or dealing with her looking different? Or her conflicted feelings about what is going on with her kind and the rest of the world.
Items: Here are the outfits I'd like her to have, or at least something like these styles. I'll list all of the items she has now for them under the links, if she needs more just let me know! Also for the tattoo whatever you think looks good, I was thinking tribal patterns on a arm or leg, but it's really up to you! You don't have to use the comb (it's more of if you think it's needed), and the barettes could be more beads if it looks good.One - Two - Three
Barette || Comb || Tattoo Kit x2 || Shoes || Sewing Kit x4 || Cloak x3
Body Type: The same? Womenly but not overly so.
Preferred Artists: kaname423 (either style) or any of the collabs
Livestreaming: Yes

Ilyra can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:32 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Araie
Desired Class:Mage (Mystic)
Current Location: Heading to Zena
Journal: X
RP 1: X
RP 2: X
RP 3: X
Journal Entry 1: X
Journal Entry 2: X
Journal Entry 3: X
Quest Prompt: Araie has to head back to Zena and confront her parents and make them understand that she's going to live her life on the path of her choosing and not theirs.
Items:
Basic Runes
Body Type: Same body type. Tiny and petite.
Preferred Artists: Kana style 2, Kana/Hera collab
Livestreaming: Prefer livestreams, but either works.

Araie can find her quest here.

EtheralStarlight

Heart Prophet

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:53 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Nyiim
Class Promotion:Hunter
Current Location: Tale
Journal: [here]
RP 1: [here]
RP 2: [here] 2pts
RP 3: n/a
RP 4: [here] 2pts
RP 5: n/a
Journal Entry 1: [world event]
Journal Entry 2: [world event]
Journal Entry 3: [meta]
Battle 1: [meta]
Battle 2: [here]
Quest Prompt: Guh, I have no idea. He just got back from Jauhar after meeting a pretty lady, back home to the settlement he grew up in/lives in now, the community of people who raised him after his parents' passing. A general beat-em-up is fine, so is an emotional exploration. He'd jump to the aid of anyone who needed help and tends to believe in the kindness of strangers, but it's a total idiot about it.
Items:
Bag - being a hobbyist adventurer, Nyiim often has a bag with him. If it does not fit in the pose he's put in, leave it out, no problem!
Keen Bow - just a weapons upgrade! (buying now)
- He's a happier sort of guy now, sometimes. A serious expression is still totally okay, but a small smile or smirk would be if in a less dynamic pose <3
Body Type: Tall, muscular but not any more broad than currently (basically the same)
Preferred Artists: Kan 1, Kan 2, Kan/Hera Collab, Kan/Tasi Collab, Kan/Jay Collab
Livestreaming: If you'd like you can, but I probably won't be able to make the stream. <3

Nyiim can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:14 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Incanthis
Desired Class:Healer going down the Soul Linker path
Current Location: Sulburi, Oba
Journal: [x]

RP 1 & 2: [1-2] Incanthis & Kalli (( I:20 K:20, DONE ))
RP 3: [3] Incanthis & Abie (( I:11 A:10, DONE ))

Journal Entry 1 & 2: [1-2] (( 2115 Words, Counts as 2 ))
Journal Entry 3: [3] (( 1482 Words ))

Quest Prompt: Incanthis is a bit under the thumb of his (ex) master, Muata. He'd need some sort of motivation to act outside of the man's directive, especially when it comes to seeking power of his own. Maybe have him running across someone gravely in need of healing or maybe a situation that would cause him to be very late in getting home? I am really up for anything, as always, that's just a suggestion. ^_^

Items:

~ Basic Beads: His weapon of choice, wrapped around his arm or draped around his neck, perhaps? Just a thought though, I am up for him holding or wearing them in any manner. ^_^

~ Niiribi Root & Comb: Longer hair, as long as the artist wants to make it, the longer the better though. If the front and bangs can remain the same with the rest done up in a braid starting part way down his back. I was thinking something like this.

~ Fetish: For the feathers at the end of his longer braid like in the above sketch.

~ Bag: If he could have either waist pouches like those Bisera has or a pack like Tera. I am up for either one, so long as he has a place to carry his non-magical medical supplies I am cool with whatever sort of bag the artist gives him. ^_^

~ Other: If it's possible for his brand to be seen in his art that would be cool. If not I completely understand given it's placement that it would be hard to show it. It's not a HUGE priority for it to be seen. ^_^

Also, I'd like him to remain in Oban colors since he will likely be in the area a while longer. Thank you <3

Body Type: Pretty similar to what he is now, a lithe and light weight sort of build.

Preferred Artists: Kana/Jay Collab (coloring style is Jay's pick), Kana Style 1, or Jayoku (coloring style is Jay's pick). When it comes to the art I am in no rush, just trying to get a couple people grown before the window for growths closes. ^_^ <3

Livestreaming: I am always up for this, I love watching LS! <3

Incanthis can find his quest here.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:56 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Vodyanoi
Desired Class: Rogue (Minstrel)
Current Location: Matori
Journal: Journal Link
RP 1: by the wine-dark sea
RP 2: no free lunch
RP 3: why are you so noisy
Journal Entry 1: 'tis the season
Journal Entry 2: eager student
Journal Entry 3: all work and no play

Quest Prompt: Vodyanoi’s joined up with a troupe of musicians, mostly comprised of percussionists and dancers (all water earthlings). He wants to be a drummer, but so far his ‘apprenticeship’ has mostly revolved around doing chores for the troupe (cleaning, cooking, repairs, errands, etc.) I think it would make the most sense for his quest to be about an opportunity to actually perform with the troupe for the first time -- whether it’s something they prepare him for, or something that happens kind of spur-of-the-moment.

Items:

Change of Clothes (+ sewing kit, if i need to use it with a full new outfit?)
The troupe has a bit of a uniform costume (not identical, but similar between members). As he becomes an actual performer, he’ll be allowed to wear one. It’s based on something like THIS -- but the trouser-skirt thing would be shorter (just below the knee, maybe) so as to show all his anklets and etc. Also, the colors and designs would be more suitable for the Matori style (blues, greens, golds, etc), still with plenty of decorative embroidery and dyed designs. The top half would also be just a little more ornate, with a bit of embroidery to match. The symbol on the chest will be one that the troupe uses to identify themselves, something featuring a stylized sun rising/setting over waves (specific design is CC). He still goes barefoot.

Musical Instrument
Vodyanoi’s first instrument would be a light and simple hand drum. It’s held by the strings stretched across the back, and comes with a single drumstick (decorated with beads, shells or feathers). See HERE. The skin of it is painted with the same waves-sun symbol on his uniform top.

Piercing Kit
On his endless quest to be flashy, Vodyanoi has pierced his ears and wears hoop earrings -- something a little chunky and possibly filigreed, maybe a little like THIS. Not super picky on design.

Hair Ornament
Having spent some time in Matori, I’d like Vodyanoi to acquire some trinkets in his hair that match the local style… specifically shells, coral beads or things like that. It can stay in pretty much the same style, just a little more ornate and beachy.

Barrette x4
On his anklets, Vodyanoi wears one of something like THIS (made out of seeds that rattle when moved) on each leg. His earlier gold anklets can still be layered above or below these.
On his arms, Vodyanoi has acquired even more bracelets and bangles, probably more Matori in style -- again, cowrie shells or coral beads or things like that. His old ones are still in the mix.

Dagger
Vodyanoi keeps a small dagger hanging from the sash of his trouser-skirt thing.

Body Type: Vodyanoi is fairly compact -- he’s not short and he doesn’t have any flashy bulging muscles, but he’s solidly-built and fit as a result of constant activity. When he’s not doing chores, he’s moving, gesturing wildly in conversation or just plain dancing around… so yeah, he stays in shape. Despite all his shiny clothing and decorations, he’s not particularly feminine in his movements or body/face shape. He’s got boyish squared hips, a youthful face and does a lot of… leaping and jumping and etc.

Preferred Artists: Kana, or Kana + any colorist.
Livestreaming: Ok by me!

Vodyanoi can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:59 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Illian
Desired Class: Lancer (Rider)
Current Location: Oba
Journal: Journal Link
RP 1: Fight in the Marketplace- VP
RP 2: And all my feathers falling
RP 3: Met you once upon a...brawl
Journal Entry 1: One
Journal Entry 2: Two
Journal Entry 3: Three + Four
Quest Prompt: I'm thinking either conflict about leaving Kadan and Kalics behind while he looks for the rest of his brothers, keeping the secrets about his life as a slave from Istanell, or the potential feelings he has for Jelanii while still coming to terms with everything he had to witness as a slave. Something to do with inner struggle and leaving someone important behind.
Items: Simple lance, comb (for a fishtail braid), sheath
Body Type: Lithe with visible upper arm strength, but not so much he looks like he's been working out. He's of medium height.
Preferred Artists: Anyone in any combination that's willing and available.
Livestreaming: Surprise!

Illian can find his quest here.

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:13 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Ogbonna
Class Promotion:Massif (Berserker)
Current Location: Sauti (Specifically the mountains)
Journal: [x]
RP 1: Meta
RP 2: Ogbonna/Nua
RP 3: Meta
RP 4: Ogbonna/Makani
RP 5: Ogbonna/Aaran (VP)
Journal Entry 1: Cries in the Night (621 words)
Journal Entry 2: In a World Without Sound (892 words)
Journal Entry 3: Mountain of Misunderstanding (2108 words)
Battle 1: Meta
Battle 2: Ogbonna v.s. Rastian
Quest Prompt: The quest needs to take place after the last solo where he gets tied up and held in the mountains. He needs to convince the group that's kidnapped Marus and his friends that things the mother has accused the father of are lies and that everything has been a huge misunderstanding without getting himself or someone in the group killed. (Please PM me about this, I would really like to discuss it further)

(Also, if you're curious, Ogbonna will gain some of his hearing back eventually, but be permanently hearing impaired. Some parts of the injury are treatable, while some parts are too damaged to save)

Items: Oggie ref small Oggie ref large

Dye x 4: For all clothing colors in the references
Change of clothes + Animal pelt + Belt + Sewing kit x1: For the pants in the ref. I'd like the brown and fuzzy part of the pants to be brown fur attached to a CC belt. Also, the sewing kit is for a CC pattern anywhere on his pants
Fetish x3: For the bone necklace and armlets in the ref (Feel free to take the ones from his previous stage and make them more intricate if you don't want to design an entirely new set of jewelry)
Piercing kit: Earrings, CC color (Small hoops and or studs, please!)
Journal: A journal either under his arm or attached to his belt.
His old vest + sewing kit #2: Add a CC pattern to his old vest, please!
Shoes (In his inventory): for the boots in the ref

- I'd like his hair to remain the same style, color, and length.
- Upgrade the gauntlets, but keep them the same colors as last stage, please! (If you wanted to add a pattern or design to them, though, you can!)
- You can either keep the satchel from his previous stage or do away with it.
- You can either keep the blanket from his previous stage or do away with it.

Body Type: I would like him to be moderately muscular and taller. He's jumping from being 15-16 years old to the 23-25 age range, so no more baby face! ouo (Contact me if you want a reference!)
Preferred Artists: Kana/Scar collab*, Kana style 2, Kana style 1, Kana/Jay collab
*If possible. I saw that Xariy and Dezani (According to Kana's to do list) were being done this way and I would love to see him done like this. *u*
Livestreaming: Yes, please!

Ogbonna can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:28 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Jelanii
Desired Class: Spirit Worker (Shaman)
Current Location: Oba
RP 1: Counts as 2
RP 2: Another!
RP 3: UnNeeded
Journal Entry 1: One
Journal Entry 2: Two - Class Affinity
Journal Entry 3: Three - Event VP
Quest Prompt: Jelanii is contacted by a underground group in Oba for possible recruitment into their ranks. They used to help slaves escape. Now they train and set up checkpoints just in case the Obans have a change of heart and to protect each other from future threats.
Items:
Basic Staff
Niiribi Root - For hair to grow just a little longer, not much
Bandage - around his hands for protection since Jelanii likes to punch things.
Body Type: He's gotten a little more muscular, not a lot.
Preferred Artists: kaname423 either style 1 or 2 (no preference) kaname423/jayoku style 1
Livestreaming: Either or is fine with me.

Jelanii can find his quest here.

Vy

Sparkly Hunter

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:40 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Aminah
Class Promotion:Sorcerer!
Current Location: Jauhar
Journal: xx
RP 1: Could Things Get Worse?
RP 2: Spring Showers VP
RP 3: I’ve Been Thinking a lot Lately
RP 4: A Whole Bouquet
RP 5: Meta Chapter 5
RP 6: Snowball Fight
RP 7: The Time Has Come
Journal Entry 1: Destruction
Journal Entry 2: Ticking and Victory
Journal Entry 3: Winter is Coming
Journal Entry 4: Tis the Season
Journal Entry 5: Art VP
Battle 1: Aminah x Keilana
Battle 2: Amninah x Zuri
Battle 3: Meta Battle
Battle 4: Beast Battle 1 and Beast Battle 2
Battle 5: Beast Battle 3 and Beast Battle 4
Quest Prompt: I would think that Aminah would have to deal with a situation that involves her and her family being hybrids. Maybe someone trying to shame her for choosing to mate with an Alkidike and her children being a permanent showing of her ‘poor choices’.
Items: Resistance token, Comb, Cloak, First Aid Kit, Display of Power
Body Type: Short and curvy
Preferred Artists: Me <3
Livestreaming: Yep

Aminah can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:11 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Kani
Desired Class:Spirit Worker (Shaman)
Current Location: Matori
Journal: X
RP 1: X
RP 2: X
RP 3: X
Journal Entry 1: X
Journal Entry 2: X
Journal Entry 3: X
Quest Prompt: Kani will have to deal with her faith in order to continue growing as a shaman in training. I'd like for her to be forced into doing something to prepare for the upcoming festival that involves her struggling beliefs, and getting her to deal with it in some way. Visiting her mother's grave as well as perhaps getting into an argument with Old Lady Aza should be involved somehow.
Items:
Necklace - A simple necklace with an ocean blue jewel cut in the shape of a diamond on it.
Body Type: A bit curvier than before.
Preferred Artists: Kana style 2, Kana style 1, Kana/Hera Collab
Livestreaming: I'm open for it. smile

Kani can find her quest here.

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:52 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Ming'we
Desired Class:Archer (Sniper)
Journal: [ x ]
RP 1: Interesting Day - Counts for 2 rps.
RP 2: ---
RP 3: Surprise!
Journal Entry 1: Thoughts
Journal Entry 2: Choosing a path
Journal Entry 3: The move paired with Time in the trees
Quest Prompt: Since she is so trusting of others and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt, Perhaps a situation where she is tricked by an extremist and led into an ambush? It would force her to defend herself and also make her think twice about being so trusting of strangers.
Items: Niiribi root - I want Ming's hair to grow out a bit, going just below her shoulders, but keep the same style.

Traveler's scarf - I'd like for Ming to have a cowl. However, I want it to be similar to the last one in this ref but to show more of her belly. <3

Simple Crossbow
Body Type: Keep her curvy shape.
Preferred Artists: Kana (style 1), Kana collab with Tasinei, Kana collab with Jay
Livestreaming: no pref.

Ming'we can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:01 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Lumikani
RP 1: [ ]
RP 2: [ ]
RP 3: [ ]
Items: No item preference, but I would like her to be done on male lines as she is the size of an earthling and will be petite with a small chest.
Preferred Artists: kaname423/jayoku style 2/style 1, kaname423/Scarlett Arbuckle, kaname423 style 2/style 1
Livestreaming: Surprise please!

I know RP #3 is not finished, but we are beyond the 10 post requirement and I wanted to get this submitted in time for the meta. If that is an issue please let me know and I can re-submit when the RP is done. We just wanted to keep going a few more posts for the plot :>

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:38 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Cerith
Desired Class:[Swordsman (Assassin) ]
Current Location: [Oba towards Jauhar]
Journal: [Journal]
RP 1: [RP 1]
RP 2: [VP from Staff Credit]
RP 3: [VP from Staff Credit]
Journal Entry 1: [X]
Journal Entry 2: [X]
Journal Entry 3: [X]
Quest Prompt: I really don't have a preference - I like to see what you guys come up with.
Items:
Change of Clothes - Pants!
Shoes - Sandals
Sword of the Strong - Swords
Comb - I'm entertaining the thought of putting her hair up, so just in case ovo
Belt + Sheath (2) - Belt and Sheaths for two swords (may not use these, but please take them out of my inventory anyway XD)
Hair Ornament ( moving the shell from her forehead to her hair)
First Aid: (Scar on her face)
Dancers Ribbon: In case I use these on her swords/arms
Dye: For color changes

Body Type: Curvy, Hourglass, but becoming a bit more muscled
Preferred Artists: Myself but I was hoping someone else could color for me ;3; Jay (I like her Matori colors a lot) or Kana or any of our newbie colorists?
Livestreaming: Yes :3

Cerith can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:50 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Callum
Desired Class: Swordsman (Sentinel)
Journal: Yo
RP 1: Ming'we
RP 2: Talisia
RP 3: Talisia 2
Journal Entry 1: 1
Journal Entry 2: 2
Journal Entry 3: 3
Quest Prompt: Something to show both his grandmother and himself that Callum has what it takes to stand on his own two feet. That he isn't just some "thing" neither of his parents could be bothered to deal with.
Items:
Belt - Something akin to a scarf belt that goes with his pants. I would prefer to keep the hip satchel he has, so maybe something similar to his current belt but a revamped version?
Niiribi Root - His hair should reach around his hips.
Comb - Essentially his normal hairstyle, just a pulled back version. I leave it up to you to decide if it's a ponytail (high or low), a braid, or something like this.
Change of clothes - Blue slit harem pants (x) with a low waistline.
Necklace - A simple feathered band around his left bicep (as well as the necklace, earrings, ankle band, etc. that he already wears. For a better ref of his current necklace, see Nyah).
Piercing Kit - Two more piercings in his ears. Color/style of piercings is up to you!
Body Type: Tall and gaining muscle. He was very skinny/gangly before his sword training, so he shouldn't be ripped but he also shouldn't be scrawny either. (sort of like this)Keeping the scars around his neck (make them as gruesome as you want; just keep in mind they're faded somewhat since they happened in childhood).
Preferred Artists: Kana/Tasinei, Kana/Heras Box, Kana style 2
Livestreaming: I would prefer it to be a surprise. c:

Callum can find his quest here.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:37 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Sakhile
Journal: mess is here
RP 1: Play with my Mommy!
RP 2: VP Spring Showers
RP 3: Mud Puddles
extra solo I did to grow him up and get his personality down.
Items: boop~
Preferred Artists: Hera (I doth believe she already went ahead and drew it after I asked if it was okay for me to request a colorist do line + color for stage 1 art)
Livestreaming: sure?

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games