Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:45 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

He was a little confused, listening to him before his eyes went wide. "Your amazing," he said before he moved closer. He his eyes looked to the winger, remember how naive he had been then. "I...I don't think I am meant to go back up...not just yet," he whispered to him. "I think I am meant to stay here with you...to protect you through the war maybe and then...just maybe...he might accept me. But that is just a lucky guess."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:53 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto blushed when Asher said he was amazing. He felt a bit uncomfortable as the other looked over his first painting in years. He was probably finding all the flaws that were within it. "Your going to protect me from this war? When is this war supposed to start and whose fighting it?" he questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Smiling lightly, he looked back to him and ruffled his hair. "Don't doubt your skills...your work is amazing," he said gently to him. When he asked about the war, he gave a soft sigh. "I am not sure...it could depend when the demons attack...or rather when they try to corrupt everyone," he said softly. "So when ever we see the evil start to appear to often then I have to start my work on trying to bring them back to the light."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto couldn't help but give a grateful look when Asher said that he shouldn't doubt his skills. "You have other work to do in this war? Will more angels come down when the war starts?"

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

"If there are to many forsaken souls then yes they will but for now its my job along with the others spread out all over the world...to care for all of you," he said with a small sigh. "Right now my main focus is you and your family...if I can have you all safe then I can focus better when the war comes."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"How many of you are there?" Haruto questioned. "We'll be safe. I am here and my family is going to be here then move into the house you bought." Haruto continued. "They should be here soon by the way, we should get ready."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

"There were a few thousand when I first came down...though some could have gone up already," he said looking to him. When he mentioned his parents, he gave a small nod as he hid his wings once more. "I will go and change and then check on the dinner...you just relax and be downstairs waiting for them."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was surprised at how many had fallen. "I will. I'll see you down stairs then." the human spoke covering the painting once more before heading down stairs. He was sitting on the couch when he first got down stairs but his nerves soon had him up and pacing around.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

It took him only a few minutes to change before he was down with the other. "Calm down...the more nervous you are the more your mother will think something is up," he said looking to him. "Just be yourself alright...you are you...a most wonderful person."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:36 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked up as Asher entered the room. "I'm sorry I can't help it, its been so long since i've seen them." the human said stopping his pacing. "She probably already thinks something is up. She won't understand why i'm working for someone else. She didn't like my 'boss' before though."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

"Well she has no reasons not to like me," he said looking to him. "I have been nothing but nice to you and have given you a chance to go to school so she should be in a better mood. And if she even mentions anything else or says something about God...I will show her my wings. She may not believe me at first but it will be worth a try right."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"She likes to see the worst in people." Haruto said sighing a'hopeful;ly she will see it that way." she continued as he heard the doorbell. "You really don't have to show her your wings. I don't need them both to think there is something weird going on."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Alright then I wont...just don't let her words get to you," he said softly before looking up. Straitening up, he nodded for the butler to open the door. Watching it, he saw the two woman seem a little stunned by what they saw before coming in. For the moment, he remained quiet, wanting them to talk a bit before he introduced himself.

Isa seemed a little worried, wondering what this new boss would be like. So as she rung the bell, she expected her brother to answer and was surprised to see a stranger. "H-Hello," she said before looking around. "Haruto," she called out, quickly going to him before hugging him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I'll try not to." Haruto said. Haruto took a shuddered breath straightening himself before looking to the door as it was opened. He was happy to see his sister and his mother even if they wouldn't be happy to see him. He was mentally preparing himself for the worse when he found his sister hugging him. "Isa..." Haruto said before he hugged her.

"Isa, be proper in a strangers house." an older woman said entering the home.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Isa seemed to pout a bit at this, pulling back a little. "I am sorry Mother...I have really missed him was all," he said gently to her. Moving back, she looked over to him and gave a small nod. "Hello sir...its a pleasure to meet you."

"Its quite alright Miss, they are siblings and I am sure she misses her older brother," he said with a small nod of his head. Smiling softly, he extended his hand and shook theirs before standing back. "I am Asher Jude and I would like to thank you for coming over."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas