Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren was too late to stop the light kiss on his cheek, but looked around to make sure that none of the other hosts had been watching. "One downside to us meeting during my hosting hours is that I can't kiss you, and the other way around, unless it's on the hands." He explained. Darren smiled and cupped his cheek lightly. "But we can make that up once I get off."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:09 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to give a soft huff at this, hating it but he gave a soft nod at this point. “Sorry,” he said softly as he leaned into his hand. Smiling warmly, he picked up some of the food and fed it to him slowly. “But still its nice to sit like this…to watch people be envious because I have you.” He smiled at this though, already knowing that Darren was well worth it. But he wouldn’t let him know just yet; he wanted to see how much he would really do for him. “But making it up after work sounds good…just make sure you catch me in case I get weak in the knees.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled. "I will always be here to catch you." He promised, kissing the palm of his hand. The most intimate kiss he could really give for now. "And I believe that it's not you they're jealous of. After all, I don't see anyone else sitting and talking with you." It was an honest statement. Even putting aside Fuji's cute looks, wouldn't anyone be jealous of a man who was willing, much less confident enough, to wear women's clothes out in public like this?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling softly at him, he nodded as he nuzzled his neck. "You are the best...your words are just so sweet," he said with a teasing smile. Chuckling lightly, he cuddled up to him and seemed to relax gently in his arms. "And I am sorry about the guy earlier...I can assure you that he is nothing and that I would rather be with you."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren rubbed his back. He wanted to let his hands fall lower to those legs, or his rear, but kept his hands above the waist. Now was not the time to let his lust scare the boy off. "I'm not mad at you, Fuji. I'm mad at him. I'm also feeling cautious. I know those eyes. Lust, determination, and need. He isn't going to give up. I know because that is exactly how I imagine I look when I think of you." He continued to hold him. "And he had a history with you. That much I can tell from how you acted and his reaction to the skirt."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He blushed a light red at this, nodding softly as he looked down into his lap. "He was my first boyfriend...he was the one who helped me to discover I like wearing women clothes like this," he whispered softly to him. "If you want...I can throw out the ones he has bought me and then you...can take me to get ones you like. That way he will be completely out of my life and I wont have anything of his."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "If you don't like the clothes you already have, then you don't have to get rid of them, and I can just get you more. After all, I suppose I have him to thank for this." He trailed a fingertip down to the hem of his skirt. "And if you do want  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He shivered as his finger trailed down but he smiled softly at him. "Then I will keep them since I know you will like them," he said smiling lightly at him. "Then this coming weekend we can go to pick out something you like...sound good," he asked with a gentle smile to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and cupped his cheek. "That sounds perfect." He told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling happily at him, the spent the rest of the hour just talking and cuddling. So when it was time for him to get off work, he couldn't help but grin a little. "Ready to go take the pictures before getting to dinner," he asked with a smile as they walked out of the club.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and left the room, holding his hand. Once he was out of the building, he pulled him into a kiss, an arm secure around his slim waist. When he broke the kiss, he smiled at Fuji and kissed his forehead. "I've been wanting to do that for over an hour now."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When Darren didn't answer him, he turned to look to him but was surprised when he was pulled into his arms. He groaned softly at the kiss, his hand holding onto the front of his shirt. And sure enough, he felt himself go weak knee at the kiss. "I have been wanting that since you dropped me off at my house," he said with a soft blush but smiled at him. "I am really happy that about that rule now...I don't want anyone else having these kinds of kisses from you."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled at that. "Trust me, so am I." He replied, the arm still around his waist. "And we can go to take pictures now, if you like." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He gave a small nod as he kissed his lips gently before hugging him. "Lets go do that, I want to spend a few more hours with you before I have to go home."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and led him to the car, opening it like always before getting into the car. "Where to first?" He asked, looking at Fuji. "We can start at the governor's mansion if you like."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games