Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch Stadium
What am I doing? Announcing the fourth match!
What am I thinking? Get 'em Ari baby!

Katrina took her place in the stands to announce a dangerous game, her best friend versus her girlfriend. "The game has started and Gryffindor takes possession of the Quaffle. Chaser Remy Bleiddiaid is closing in on Hufflepuff's goal posts."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:32 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius watched the match, even though he had no love for ether team that beat his. He thought it was best to study them both so he'd be more prepared next time around. It was just sad that they both can't lose somehow... Wow he had bitter thoughts maybe he was thinking to much about Quidditch.
User Image

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:52 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Horrified
Thoughts: Oh my God, he's not dead is he?!
With: Alaric, Chance, and Chloe

Newlyn gasped, eyes wide with horror. She watched Jayden hit the ground, obviously badly hurt. He wasn't dead. he couldn't be. She wasn't going to lose him. Jayden was.... Jayden. Full of life and energy. They were.... They had had something special, she knew it. Close friends at the least. A couple of times she had thought he was going to kiss her. Oh, she really hoped he was going to be OK. She watched anxiously, riveted by his form on the ground. Please be OK, please be OK...

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Happy}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari was watching the field with keen eyes. Looking over at the man next to her, she gestured to the players."Well we have some great players out there, per our usual standers." She enjoyed the breeze, eating a few beans out of her box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans."I used my charm and grace of course, it was time a Slytherin got back in that office."She added with a wink. Inari worked hard to get to her position and felt she deserved it but knew Icarus would like the joke."So how are the pro's treating you then?"

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance watched the game in silence. The Seekers battled for the Snitch. Boring. He yawned, considering getting up and leaving, until something caught his attention. The Hufflepuff Vice Captain and Beater, Heather Hawthorn, was hitting players left and right. Sure, she had hit herself once, but she had successfully shot a bludger at Jayden, the opposing Captain, Remy, the Vice Captain, Caitlin, another Chaser, and Sam, the all-star Seeker. Chance blinked, a little impressed. He had never seen so many hits in one game from one person before. He decided to stay, especially since the score was tied now, ten to ten. "She's pretty good... Kinda intimidating..." he mumbled to himself, then hoped that no one heard him.

Wearing
Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:22 pm
The One and Only...
Joshua Cloud
User Image
Chaser Extraordinaire...England

Mood: Worried
Desires: To know what happened to Jayden.

Joshua Cloud sat in the stands, his hood up. He had wanted to come see a game and he figured he would come to see both of his younger brothers play. But when his younger brother Jayden went down, fear struck his eyes. He did not want to reveal himself, but there might be no choice but to do that. His brother hit the ground and he anticipated his brother getting up but he had not done that. He stayed there. And no one helped him. What is happening?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Dairus saw the Ravenclaw his half sister hangs out with muttering something to himsel. He saw his half sister, so she did not only show up to see her brother play. Not that it mattered Virgil so far has been kept out of the game since none of the chasers where away for the two games he played in. He saw the bludgers hit into players one by one he kept an eye on the ones hitting them. "Need to watch out for that Heather girl." He said to himself as he remembered facing her already. "Sun's Pretty good too." His shoulder still stung as he remembered getting it by his bludger. The only good side about it was the feeling of hitting him back after the game. Both the beaters so far where doing a better job then him He clenched his fist why could he not hit anyone with a bludger. It was driving him mad what was he doing wrong.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands

Chloe could tell that Chance wasn't good with people he didn't know she was the same way. So she decided to be a bit more quiet and just watch the match. Man did she hope that Hufflepuff would win if they didn't they would stand a chance at winning the house cup. However her mind was taken from the win to what happened to one of the Gryffindor chaser Jayden.

Chloe glanced from Jayden to Newlyn and then back to him. She wondered if he was alright. Deep down she sure hoped he would be alright. "I'm sure he'll be alright Newlyn." Chloe told her friend. She would be there for her friend if she needed it.

With: Newlyn, Chance, Alaric, Jaslyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance was completely absorbed into the match. Gryffindor was leading twenty to ten, and the Seekers were still hunting for the Snitch. This match seemed to go on forever. And yet he was still focused on it. Then, it happened. The Beater, the bludger, the hit, the scream, the fall, the unconsciousness. The 'Big Bad Heather' had been knocked off of her broom and fell to the ground. It seemed to take forever just for her to hit the ground below the players, but she did. The Healers had her now. Chance leaned over to Jaslyn. "Looks like her luck just ended." he said with the smallest of smirks. With her out of the game, Gryffindor was sure to win. Unless that Ariana girl picked up on Heather's luck. Honestly, it was anyone's game.

Wearing
Translations:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn shrugged at her friend's comment and watched the blonde girl fall. "That's got to hurt." She replied back. "Please don't fall off your broom in your next match." She said at an almost inaudible level. She didn't want him to get hurt at all let alone knocked out. He was her only friend and he meant a lot to her. As much or almost as much as Virgil meant to her.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance barely heard Jaslyn's words. In fact, he had to think about exactly what she had said and process it in his mind for about a minute before he put the pieces together. Please don't fall off your broom in your next match. That's what she had said. He turned to face her, the faintest of smiles on his face. "I promise I won't. Or, I'll try, at least." he said. Even then, he was barely able to say those words. He truly didn't know whether or not he would end the game on his broom or in the Hospital. For Jaslyn's sake though, he hoped he would end it on his broom, in the air, bat in hand. He didn't even care if he won. If his best friend wanted him safe, then so be it. He would remain as safe as possible.

Wearing
Translations:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:54 am
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather climbed the stairs into the stands. The snow had not yet left Hogwarts, and she was slightly chilled. That would not keep her from the game today though. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor, Heather would be cheering for the Lions. For her sister. She had dressed for the occasion, her blonde hair pulled up with maroon and gold bows and a lion pendant hanging around her neck. She sat down and watched the match begin. Ravenclaw had the Quaffle, and not long after a Beater hit Caitlin. She grimaced, but continued to watch. Then, Remy stole the Quaffle! She jumped up and cheered! "Way ta go, Rem! Roar! Roar! Gryffindor! Roar! Roar! Gryffindor!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. Her excitement was overflowing, and she just had to get it out. Maybe one of her friends would join her in the stands. She sat back down and hoped she would not be alone for long.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:09 am
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserDating Heather HawthornHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Come on Ravenclaw!}
With:{Heather <3}

Dhylan walked into the stands. He was a little late, but he really didn't mind... until he saw Heather sitting alone! She was cheering for Gryffindor? Probably for the fact that Remy was her sister... He glanced down at his blue striped shirt, and, feeling guilty, zipped his jacket up. He walked down and sat beside his girlfriend. He gently took her hand in his, and lightly kissed her fingers.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Heather was surprised to feel someone sitting next to her, but she knew exactly who it was when they took her hand. It was just Dhylan. She turned her head to face him, smiling widely. "Oh, Dhyl! Hey. I was wondering if you were gonna come out and watch the game today." she said, blushing as he kissed her fingers. She squeezed his hand and looked at his attire. Was he not cheering for anyone today? At the very bottom of his jacket, she could see the smallest piece of blue fabric. Shaking her head, she sighed, but kept her smile. "Ya know, just because I'm cheering for Gryffindor doesn't mean that you can't cheer for Ravenclaw. You won't hurt my feelings or anything." she said to him. Why would she mind if he cheered for a different team? She would be just as happy if Ravenclaw won as if Gryffindor won. She had friends in Ravenclaw as well, like Chase. But her sister was a Gryffindor, so she instinctively dressed to cheer her on. It wasn't a big deal, really.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:10 am
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserDating Heather HawthornHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Heather....}
With:{Heather <3}

Dhylan looked at Heather with a light blush. "I know... I'm erm... cold?" he said, in a half-truth. He really was cold, but he didn't want to support the wrong team. He looked at Heather, then looked at a slight lump in his coat, right where his locket hung. "Heather? I-I have something for you..." he said, looking at her shyly.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games