Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain kept his smile as he merely brushed her nose and cheek with his hilt and she went backwards. Chakra was sent to his feet as he pushed off the branch in a blur and was in midair as the tag exploded. "Perfect chance..." A piece of the tree branch came at him and he connected his left foot with it then his right and pushed off to get to the ground and roll. When he stopped rolling he took a second for a breath. "Dosen't matter how much years are under your belt. Just matters how you use them!" He spoke quickly and chakra was sent down his right blade. He ran forward without a speed inhancement and dropped his left blade infront of him, as it dropped he brought his foot up and kicked it with the bottom of his foot to fly at Fuji with great speed. He then pushed chakra to his feet and rushed at her right behind the blade in a blur like he vanished. If he did it right and swung the right blade at her, he would cut a thin line on her cheek from his blade, the left being used as a distraction.

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm
Diablo en Musica 92

[[your turn to post]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:32 pm
little mintchan
Diablo en Musica 92

[[your turn to post]]

[[ Sorry I've been on and off. I maybe going on leave for a while so I will just end it with you winning. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 pm
[[ok]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:37 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji seemingly smiled as Zain came at her. But she did not seem to move. "You got me..." she said as she pulled on her wires making them release the tree branch and got back on her sleeves just as Zain had cut her. She did not even faze nor move when his cut came at her. She was beaten and that was all there was too it.

"As promised, I will go on a date with you..." she said as she crossed her arms and looked away in a blush. "And don't try anything funny.." she said to him meaning no grabbing her in places he will regret.

[[ Sorry about that... ]]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 280 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain slid his blades back into their sheeth and picked up his robe. Slipping his arms in and turning back to her. "Haha, don't worry, I'm not a pervert...I know my boundries..." He walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Sorry I cut you a bit there...now where should we go for this date?" He leaned away from her, the kiss on the cheek was a sorry kiss because he didn't want to hurt her beautiful face.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:36 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji felt his kiss and blushed a bit. "I don't know, anywhere you want..." she said as she grabbed his arm and held on to it. "Besides even just standing here is fun." she said as she seemed to wonder how this date would play out. "If you want you can pick..." she stated again knowing she said the same thing but in a different manner. She was a bit nervous was all. Dating was not one of her forte nor was she use to liking someone else.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain smirked at her, he had never been on a date before; let alone kissed a girl. Tapping his chin, he knew he couldn't take her out to sushi because well, he hated sushi...fish to be exact. He didn't like seafood at all. "Well...how about go out for some traditional ninja ramen?" He had heard ninja eat ramen like it was normal to do it when they wanted. A idea caught in his head, since he won he could choose when they had the date. "How about you rest? We can always do the date later..." He kissed her lightly on the cheek again, before walking off with a wave of the hand.
[/exit]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:44 pm
User Imagexxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Title: Patrol the village! Rank C In Progress
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Dr. Jeremiah C a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 310 // 310

The woods seemed to be filled with thick tall pine trees having been resilient against the ever ending winters. The Doctor took little focus off of his scroll as he walked. He remained unaware of any of Lynx's tricks as he came to the end of the text. As his beak rose He watched the explosion and with a nod agreed with the idea. He had read over this scroll for some time before he had been interrupted by the young girl and he was happy to see it finished. It was an interesting ability one he believed would tower over his wind clones. With the rubbing of wet leather in the snowy air the document was replaced and the Doctor stood for a moment taking his sweet time to gather his chakra. Around half a minute passed as he stood taking control of his chakra. His mind analyzed ever centimeter of his body perfecting his form. The distribution of chakra would need to be perfect for the jutsu to work. After a minute of concentration two exact copies of the good Doctor came into existence. The three turned and looked to each other in contemplation. "Perfect." The chorus of monotone rang. "Lynx, I will begin searching the northern and southern quarters. I will be staying here as well keeping an eye out, perhaps the explosion got their attention. I will need you to search as well, do remain hidden, if we can surprise this foe they will be a swift meal... I will send a clone with you. Head east." After a moment a fourth Cain appeared beside the original, "I will travel with you. If you find the target kill my clone, I'm sure you will enjoy that."

((Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] Rank: B Learned))

Two of the good Doctor flung themselves into the trees disappearing from site. The remaining man stood looking at the explosion while resting in the open. The conflicting warm and cold air began to indulge Cain's habit of reading chemical compounds. He began to think of the density of air and the effects on the human body. It was interesting what air pressure could accomplish. He stood for a moment his mind dancing from study to idea to finally coming to practice. The Doctor slowly raised his hand pointing towards the smoldering remains from the explosions. With the remaining chakra focus available to him the Doctor began to send his chakra into the air expanding the air itself. The effects had yet to be tested, he would perhaps test this new ability very soon.

((Teikiatsu no Jutsu [ Low Air Pressure Technique ] Rank: C Learned))

The two exploring Cains began to leap form tree to tree searching through the woods attempting to gather any information that might have been left behind. After traversing the various areas of the woods the doctor had trouble locating anything of value. His senses were not of incredible measure as Lynx's were but he hoped to at least hear or see something. The best he could do is to be in all places scouring the wilderness.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:39 pm
A distant rustling could just barely be etched out beyond the "Good Doctor's" perimeter. Whether it was the white wind against half-dead leaves or the trembling of some forest creature however, couldn't really be noted.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:26 pm
Lynx glanced around as they made their way further into the depths of the woods. He wasn't one for scouting out people, he preferred to already know where they were. Either way, his chakra sensory abilities were active as he made his way through the woods. The radius wasn't high enough to tell him of anyone particularly keeping their distance. He ignored the clones that made their way in different directions, including the one that was accompanying him.

Lynx's eyes met with slight movement as he gazed into the shade the trees were providing. It wasn't enough to assure someone over there, but Lynx wasn't going to take chances in losing a meal, or a target.. Whatever it was that this person was supposed to be to him. He was losing his cool a little. "Go over there, flank with me," He spoke simply and in a soft voice to the Clone, motioning to the direction of the movement. From there, Lynx started circling around the other direction, drawing a set of Kunai as he did from his side.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 pm
User Imagexxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M e d i c a l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Title: Patrol the village! Rank C In Progress
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Dr. Jeremiah C a i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 310 // 310

To the North the Doctor leaped across the ground and the trees keeping his sights ahead as he listened for any sort of signal. His time was proving wasteful as he flung himself through the air. No broken branches, no distinct chakra to draw his attention. He was unsure how he would discover the target but with time and effort he would eventually come across something. To the south his actions held little difference.

As the Doctor traveled along with the boy his attention remained forward leaving the majority of scouting to him. Cain held little power over his senses and in fact had dulled most of them, the only pure sense remaining was his hearing. It was a good amount of solemn travel before Lynx managed to notice something. The Doctor was quick in his response, leaping to the tree tops silently he made his way around the source of the sound scouting and readying himself. He hoped Lynx remembered what he was told but if not the clone would do as best he can until he was slain.

Monster_Punch

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 pm
A sound like that of rubber stretching squeaked for a brief moment. In the same instance as the noise, a small bulb of some weird pink was puckered at the clone that was currently flanking the previous rustle. As the bulb flew through the air, aimed at the chest, the leaves and bush around that clone had begun to shuffle.
". . ."

(( Ugh, sorry. It'll be a little while before my next response. As it is, I'm a little stretched. ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:40 pm
A second after Lynx was on the prowl, he heard a noise. Some kind of projectile, fast and light in color, was aimed at his accompaniment. It was more of a surprise than Lynx had expected, considering that they'd have to chase a bit before ever finding a soul in those woods. Either way, before the bulb even had hit, he began dashing in the direction that Lynx could only assume was the origin of the attack. He was unsure as to whether or not he had seen it accurately, but Lynx only needed to be within 60 feet or so to pick up the chakra signature of his enemies.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:38 pm

It took little time for Cain to set up his flank, previously prepared for the upcoming battle. He had believed that they might have gotten the jump on their target but in reality he was not completely sure this was their target. No matter the source of this noise investigation would be necessary. The beaked man finally took his perch on a branch readying himself to launch at the target when given the signal. It seemed a signal he was not prepared for took flight. The strange pink bulb rustled through the trees at high speeds. The clone threw his hands together forming a couple seals but he had underestimated the timing of this strange attack. The projectile hit its mark smashing into the Doctor and sending his existence up in a puff of smoke.

On the west end of the village the good Doctor's concentration on his practice was torn asunder as his mind rushed with the knowledge his clone had created. "Perfect." The calm inhuman voice projected. With a single hand sign the other clones vanished from existence their knowledge filling the Doctor, it seemed his assumptions were correct, Lynx would be very useful. The good Doctor wasted no time to stand and think before he began to leap through the forest making his way towards the location of the first clone. "Experiment 5642 testing Lynx's capabilities..."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games