Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:23 pm
"Well we saw you come to the cabin, its a safe haven for any running from the pack from the north. We thought that is why your using it." the same voice stated. "My name is Ian, the others and I are from the Koyoi pack. We are here to help." the man continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:14 am
Green_Jay13

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:48 pm
The man -Ian, as his name was- gave Rayn pause with his words. He slowly lowered his gun and stood erect. "Well we thank you, then" he wasn't sure exactly how much he should tell Ian, or how much he should be trusted with, but he claimed to help so Rayn would give him the benefit of the doubt. "I apologize for my rudeness. You know our situation, so you understand why I was so rash."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 pm
"So can we come in?" Ian questioned. "We promise we will not bring you harm or harm to that of the wolf from the north pack." Ian called to him. "I can understand why you were rash smelling the fear coming from your companion."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 am
Rayn looked over and noticed Bray was shivering, his tail tucked between his legs. "Bray" he whispered, leaning down to gently pat his head "It's up to you..if you don't want them to come in, then they don't have to. But if they do, know I will protect you with everything I have"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:01 pm
Bray looked to Rayn as his name was called, he flinched for an instant when his head was first patted but calmed slowly. Bray didn't tell Rayn no, this was what they had wanted to find but it scared him at the same time. What if the wolves were like his father and didn't want him around because he was so different. What if Rayn was convinced that he was just too different to keep around and joined or took over the pack that was there to greet him. Bray scooted forward laying his head in Rayn's lap. He gave a soft whine towards the door and it opened revealing two men.

User Image

"We assure you little wolf we mean you no harm." the blond said giving a warming smile.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 pm
Rayn knew Bray was worried and doubtful, and wished he knew how to quell his fears. Thinking about what to do, he absently stroked his love's soft fur and looked at the door. Bray's whine seemed to signal the visitors, and Rayn flexd instinctively as the men entered, ready to jump in front of Bray if he needed to fight. The two men seemed calm as they entered, which in turn calmed Rayn's nerves. "Hello there" he replied calmly as the blonde addressed Bray. "I'm Rayn and this is my mate, Bray...and you are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:26 pm
"Your mate?" the dark haired one questioned surprised. "Hes not mark at all and I don't detect your scent on him except for that which would spread from your close proximity." the man continued skeptically. The blond silenced the bigger man with a look.

"I apologize, I am Ian and this is Kuro." the blond said. "We are from the Koyoi pack as I said. Bray...looks as if he has been in need of medical attention." Ian stated.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 pm
"Yes, my mate" Rayn glared at the dark haired man, his attention completely on him. The human stood, defiant and determined, and sized teh stranger up. "As of yet I have not marked him, but do not doubt that he is mine and I will never let anyone touch him."

As the blond spoke, Rayn attention suddenly shifted and his mood calmed some. "I apologize as well. Perhaps we have started off on the wrong foot....and yes, I tended to Bray's wounds recently. It is a rather....sensitive sunject. So if you would please not mention it, that would be much appreciated"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 am
"your possessive for a human." Kuro said with a smirk. "you do know until you claim him he is opening for anyone else to claim. He needs a mark to be official." Kuro stated further stepping forward. Bray stood faster than Rayn had and was growling at the other werewolf his hackles raised. "Down puppy I mean nothing by it, just explaining to your human."

"Kuro enough!" Ian growled. "Zero said we are to bring them back if they are so willing not irritate them to the point we drive them away." Ian continued. "It is unfortunate but Kuro can't seem to keep his mouth shut. I am sorry to bring up something sensitive, is there a way we can perhaps help."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:36 am
"You will also find I'm quite vengeful for a human as well, if you don't back down now" Rayn nearly barked back, his hand on his gun. "And if you even imply that you have any intention of harming my mate or stealing him away, I will kill you. Do not doubt that, and do not test my patience"

Ian's words soothed the human once again, but this time he did not leave his stance, nor did he remove his hand from the handle of his gun. "Perhaps he should be put on a leash is he can't control himself" Rayn figured that would be a high insult to a proud wolf, and hoped to hit the oaf right where it hurt. If a fight broke out, so be it.

Taking a breath to calm himself, though, he adressed the blond again. "Again, my apologies, you seem to be true to your word about intending no harm, and I thank you for such. Bray and I are running because our former packs were....not the right fit for us. if there is any way you can help keep my mate safe, I will gladly accept that" Rayn grew silent for a moment before he looked away from Kuro and paid attention to the blond. "There is also a private matter I wish to discuss....at a later time."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:04 pm
Kuro wasn't fazed by Rayn's words instead he just laughed. "You left your pack human? Were you not the alpha cause the way you act thats all you should have been." Kuro stated. Bray looked up toRayn as the man growled at the large dark haired werewolf. Rayn was only proving what he had said before about Rayn being made to be an alpha. Ian too laughed at the idea of putting Kuro on a leash.

"It can take sometime to find ones right pack..." Ian agreed. "We can take you back to the pack in which we belong. Zero is our alpha and he will provide food and shelter for as long as we are able or you allow us to." Ian said. "As for your private matter you can discuss it with Kuro, I or even Zero if you so wish." Ian said. "However if you would follow us we will take you to the pack's den. Man of the pack are curious as to you and your...companion. I apologize for not calling him your mate but until it has been sealed my wolf does not recognize it." Ian stated.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:41 pm
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:46 am
Rayn's jaw tightened when Kuro inquired about his 'pack.' Perhaps Rayn did seem like the Alpha type as Bray had said, but back in his village he wasn't even fit to be an Omega. "No" he said calmly "I was not the Alpha. I Was nothing. But that's changing now. I'm forming my own pack and protecting my wolf" For a second his glanced shifted to Bray, making sure nothing had happened to him while the strangers had been keeping his focus away. "Everything I do, I do for him"

Forcing himself to relax, the human ran his fingers through his hair and shifted to a more comfortable stance, leaving his gun holstered in his pants. "That private matter is somewhat time-sensitive. But I'd rather not discuss it in front of Bray.." Rayn looked at the wolf again, this time a bit guiltily. His expression was a bit appologetic, but also said 'I'll explain later.' "However" he continued "I will not leave him alone...perhaps when we get back to your pack you can watch him while I talk to your leader. I would ask you to indulge me now, but I do not trust that one" he said bluntly, pounting at the brunette "...no offence"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:32 pm
Bray gave a slight growl to Kuro's questioning he could sense Rayn's tension. "You were a loner than, its not uncommon, you'll build your own pack and everything will be fine." Kuro stated. Bray looked up as he felt Rayn look down to him and his tail wagged with the others next words. Bray looked confused however when the man said he didn't want to speak about the matter in front of him.

"Time sensitive?" Ian questioned, "well perhaps we should be on our way then. Zero would be happy to listen to you private matter and help in anyway he can. Kuro does come off a bit harsh at first but hes really not a bad man." Ian said smiling. "I will watch him for you however." Ian said smiling. "Now please let us go." Ian said and Kuro led the way.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games