Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm
Kaname gives the dark-haired girl a short nod.

'Fair enough. However, if you need me, I shall be here." She indicates the ground beneath her feet, her Keyblade still drawn.

Risu, meanwhile, gives Therin a bright smile.

"Sure thing! I think I remember Master telling me that this works on Replicas just as well as regular people, so..." She casts a quick Curaga spell and looks at the Replica with a hopeful smile. "There. Is that any better?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm
The energy flowing through him felt very good. "Yeah, I feel a lot better." He got up and tested his muscles. Everything worked good and he felt like he could fight again. "Ok... I think I'm good. Thanks, I really appreciate it." He smiled at her.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:27 am
"Not a problem at all." Risu smiles in return. "What we need to figure out is what to do now. Master asked me to stay here, but since I healed you, that's kind of irrelevant. Any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 am
"Yeah... but I may need your guys' help." He walked over to Xanov. He laid a hand on his shoulder. "Hey... We're not enemies. Leave her be. Calm down."  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 am
'Oh, no.' Risu dashes over to where Kaname is still standing.

"Master, what is he doing?! He could get himself killed!" Risu chews furiously on her lip.

"Mei-chan, relax. I think that Therin-kun might have the right idea. If we all approach him at once, without trying to fight him, Xanov-kun may become confused." Kaname looks at her student knowingly.

"O-oh! You mean...?"

Kaname nods.

"Then let's do it. Hey, Vi-chan!" Risu waves at the fan-wielding girl. "I know that you wanted to try and get through to Xan-nii by yourself, but none of what we've been doing so far has worked. Therin told me that he had an idea, but he needs us to help him. Do you think you could do that?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 am
Viola...GAh! He struggles with himself to gain control of his body. Must destroy enemies... He then sent a burst of energy. Get out get out of my head!!! All personalities in uni-scene shout a roar with a huge energy shock wave shooting out of his body then he freezes and and falls down with small bits of black and white energy leaving his body.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am
Viola was thrown back in the shockwave and hit the ground and slidding a bit. She laid on the ground in pain and gently tried standing up but fell over again. She held onto her waist and winced a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am
"Xan-nii, Vi-chan, Therin!"

"Are you three all right?"

Risu and Kaname dash to aid their three fallen companions. Risu stops when she sees Viola.

"Come on, Vi-chan. Let's go see if Xan-nii is okay." The girl half-smiles, extending a hand to her newest companion. Kaname stands off to the side, waiting.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 am
After getting up, AGAIN, from the blast, Therin threw a curaga over all of them. "Great night!!!... What was that?" He went over to Xanov, who looked unconscious. "Hey... Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:39 am
Viola took her hand and stood up, wincing a bit as she did. Her leg had been badly scraped and was bleeding. She began walking over to Xanov.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:38 pm
"Before you go, Viola-san, here." Kaname casts another healing spell on the tired-looking girl. "I thought you might want to look more presentable when he sees you again." The older brunette's eyes twinkle. Risu nods her agreement before dashing to Therin's side.

After staring at her honorary older brother for a moment, a cloud of worry crosses her face.

"Master, I think you should come see this! Xan-nii doesn't look too good..." Risu chews on her lip again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:28 pm
Viola made her way over to Xanov. "Oh No!"

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Therin checked over Xanov's body. "He's ok... I think he's just unconscious, though. We should find someplace to let him rest and recover." He maneuvered to a good position and picked up Xanov. "Come on, let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 am
HE woke up half way through and looked at Therin tiredly.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 am
"Welcome back, Xanov-kun. How are you feeling?" Kaname smiles.

"Yeah. That was really weird back there. What happened?" Risu furrows her eyebrows. "Unless, of course, you don't want to talk about it," she amends.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff