Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:55 pm
((Welcome!! ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
Thanks to my acute hearing, I was able to hear the footsteps of Shia-chan.
I turned and smiled.
"Morning." I looked back outside the window, just watching the snow.
"It's snowing..."
I looked away and floated to her. "Anything you want to eat? And what shall we do today hm?"

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 pm
"oh! Kurai, morning! I also thought that shingami's couldn't make food...so they can...thats so cool. oh by the way, did you say anything about your birthday being in december?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:23 am
[The street]
"Food...I'm so hungry!!!"Kota moaned as he walked past the street.As he passed by an ice cream shop,he darted inside then bought some."Ah,I hope this'll be okay,"he muttered as he walked out of the shop.As he looked around,a familiar scene caught his attention.He smirked."Criminals are punished..."he uttered as he saw the man grabbed a woman harshly then dragged her towards an alleyway.Licking his chocolate ice cream,he followed the two then yelled."Oi,ya better let go of her or else..."he told the man as he ran towards them,throwing the cone away.Before the man could utter a word,Kota gave him a speedy kick directly on his face.The woman's scream pierced his ears,but Kota went on anyways.As the man fell down the pavement,Kota smiled at the woman before asking her to leave.He then looked back at the shady man who was now starting to run away.He clicked his tongue then spat on the ground."As if I'll let you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take him,I want to see him rot in jail,"Kota told the police as they pushed the criminal inside the car.As he started to walk away,he heard one of the policemen asked him who he was.He grinned then glanced at them."Alligator Sky..."he replied then trailed off silently,thinking of buying another ice cream cone.

Evil Overlord Supreme

mousekit88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:02 am
User Image

X Cindy Ma X

The death note may be useful....

Cindy just sat at home writing names of people that either got on her nerves or were just downright stupid. She came across an American singer. "Justin Bieber? Oh my! It's a boy! Well he looks like he deserves to die." So, in pretty cursive she wrote Justin Bieber.

I think i'll hold onto it for a while...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 am
Shia ^^

Shia felt like watching some T.V., so she turned on the T.V.. a news reporter was on the screen talking about something that had just happened. Shia pulled out a box of cereal and poured it into a bowl that she happened to have right there. She heard the Reporter go onto a topic that was completely strange. She started to talk about Justin Bieber. Oh my god. why are they talking about that jerk who can't even sing???, Shia thought. She hated Justin Bieber very badly. "Kurai? Do you like Justin Bieber?" asked Shia.  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
(Hee! YEAH IM ON TEAM CINDY! SHE KILLED J.B.!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 pm
{You worded it wrong it should be, 'She hated Justin Bieber very much' and lol, Justin Bieber's pretty talented, if you spend your time hating him your just as bad as the overly obsessed fanatics, just say you don't care about him. lol.}

ptjessd

Married Husband

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I was about to bring the strawberry cheesecake that I made earlier in less than five seconds. I brought it up to her face waiting for her to take it.
I raised my brow. My birthday? Have I ever spoken about it? Or have I just been speaking my thoughts out lately, but I have yet to realize it?
I was about to answer when Shia-chan asked me a question.
I sweat dropped.
"Exactly why would you even ask a question like that to me?"
I looked at a picture they showed in the news.
"Mm. I'd have to say no then."
After they showed news about this 'Justin Bieber,' it showed a commercial of a mall witch Christmas decorations on it.
"Shia-chan... do you celebrate the holidays?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 pm
mousekit88
User Image

X Cindy Ma X

Cindy just sat at home writing names of people that either got on her nerves or were just downright stupid. She came across an American singer. "Justin Bieber? Oh my! It's a boy! Well he looks like he deserves to die." So, in pretty cursive she wrote Justin Bieber.

(You wrote Beiber's name on the Note O.o.... I heart YOU.)  

Evil Overlord Supreme

mousekit88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am
evil_overlord101
mousekit88
User Image

X Cindy Ma X

Aww thanks! Dont mention it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm
mousekit88
evil_overlord101
mousekit88
User Image

X Cindy Ma X

Aww thanks! Dont mention it.

(Ah,if the Note's true,I'll definitely write his name in,you know,in bold capital letters. wink )  

Evil Overlord Supreme

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 pm
Shia followed Kurai's gaze toward the T.V. then noticed that there was a cheesecake in front of her. She took it and then looked at the T.V. again. The question that Kurai threw Shia off guard. "heh, of course Kurai! unless you'd rather stay home. ethier is fine by me...." she flashes back to a time when her parents were still alive.
"Shia wake up, you fool!"
"mmhh, get off me! I can sleep in if I wish..."
"no you can't sister! it's christmas time again!"
"Then open the dumb old presents without me..."
".......no way!"
"why not?"
"because it wouldn't be the same without you."
"fine, I'll be out in a few..."

end of flashback.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:27 pm
/this rp died misberly/  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 am
(sadly it has.... i dont post that often because i dont really know whats going on anymore....)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff