Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:55 am
User Image"As you wish then." Oriax said smiling in a teasing way. Finishing his food he shifted to the form of a ferret white in color. "Shall I change my eye color once more so they do not know what I am?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 am
User Image

User Image

He smiled as he picked him up and shook his head. “Its fine when your in animal form…its just your human form I don’t want them to discover,” he said as he walked out of the house. Closing and locking the door, he walked along the path back to the town. “Also remember to seek out those in great need of help alright Oriax.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 am
User Image"I understand." Oriax stated wrapping himself around Jason's shoulders. "Alright those in great need of help. So someone with the scent of desperate upon them."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:09 am
User Image

User Image

“Correct,” he said patting his head gently as they walked into town, already seeing it fully alive. “Wow…its still so early and everyone seems to be up and about,” he said softly as he walked around, looking through the market. “Also, you don’t mind hunting for meat for lunch or did you want something else.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 am
User Image"I don't mind hunting but do you think we will be back by lunch time?" Oriax questioned. He looked around the town searching out those he felt with desperate feelings. "That man over there by the fruit stand." he directed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:20 am
User Image

User Image

“You might be right…but I was thinking that what ever you could bring in extra we could sell to the meat vendors here,” he said with a shrug of his shoulders. At his words, his eyes looked over to where he said, starring at him for a moment. “Lets talk to him but for now…you be a normal ferret and just listen to him.” With that, he made his way over to the man, gently tapping him on his shoulder. “Sorry to bother you sir but you seemed to be in some kind of distress…is there anything that I could help you with,” he asked looking to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am
User ImageOriax nodded in agreement about selling the extra food he caught to the vendors here. "I can remain silent while you speak with him." Oriax stated then curled more closely around Jason's neck. The man was surprised when Jason's tapped his shoulder and began to talk with him. "H-how did you know? Its my wife sir... shes very ill and no one knows what it is the physicians can't figure it out. I fear I may lose her."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 am
User Image

User Image

His eyes seemed to go wide at this, glad that Oriax had spotted him. “It doesn’t matter how I knew but the fact remains that I am a magician that can help…if you can take me to her, me and my daemon can see what we can do to save her,” he said softly. He was now doubting he would allow any kind of pay from this job, though he was happy that he was going to be able to help out.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:46 am
User ImageOriax was surprised at the story the man had and it was all true which made it sadder. "Really sir you would help?" the man spoke shocked. "Ys sir right this way please." the man said moving through the crowd quickly to get to his wife. He led them to a house and inside to a bed where a young sickly looking woman lay.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:51 am
User Image

User Image

Walking into the house, he looked over to the woman and he bit his lip. “Miss…my name is Jason and your husband brought me to see if I can help you,” he said gently as he knelled down next to her. “If you could tell me…what it is that your feeling I might be able to relive some pain.” He then looked to Oriax, motioning to the woman. “Climb down to her and see if you can sniff out what is making her so ill.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:57 am
User Image The woman looked to Jason a bit surprised. "My husband..." she questioned then looked to the man behind Jason. "You've brought another doctor?" she questioned. "I have been plagued with fever for days.... there is this pain which will not fade and I am sick." she spoke. Oriax climbed down without hesitation but the woman seemed perplexed by him. "A daemon...such a cute little thing..."

"Her fever is high and there is a dark smell just here." Oriax stated pointing above the woman left hip.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:02 am
User Image

User Image

He gave a small nod as he began to work his magic into her, wiping out the fever and pain before looking to the black spot. “I can’t quite tell what this is…but it seems to have caused your illness,” he muttered softly. “Have you been bitten by any sort of animal recently? Or have you taken some kind of medicine that you thought was funny.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image The woman seemed to give a soft sigh of relief as Jason wiped away the sickness within her. Oriax listened to Jason as he told the woman what everything was and asked her questions. He could sense not everything was gone and touch his nose to the spot sending his magic through it causing the woman to gasp. "None that I know of." she said looking to Oriax. He stayed like such until he removed it all.

"It was a poison." he stated pulling away. "Its gone now."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image

User Image

He smiled at this, glad to hear that the woman would be better. “For now I would like for you to rest but should you start to feel sick for any reason, just come and find me alright,” he said with a smile to her. He then stood up and picked up Oriax, petting his head. “You did good…I am very proud of you.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image "Thank you so much sir." the woman said smiling.

"I'll get the money." the husband said running to a different room. Oriax purred as he was picked up and pet. "Here you are sir, please accept this for helping my wife." the man said holding out a bag of coins.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games