Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Cirque de Masquerade OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good RP?
  HECK YEAH!!!
  Pretty much, I guess
  What the frick are you smoking?
  POLL WHORE ALERT
View Results

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:14 pm
Omg lol! I was like ovverreacting about my friend going out with her dream guy and i was like, "OMG was he like: I can't live without you! You're the peanut butter to my jelly! My star *dramatic pause* To my burst!! My Juliet to.. *even more dramatic pause* *marrying pose* My *dramtic pause* Romeo..."
and then my friend was like, "Omgwtf no." and then we cracked up laughing.

:3

But i still kinda want Romeo. D:

The Phantom of GO
II Jello II
Nuuuu! My Romeooo!! D: *grabs from like tug-of-war*
The Phantom of GO
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

As much as it sounds interesting, I'll have to pass. It just doesn't seem the same as a 1x1.

As for the theater idea, it sounds good but I feel like it's an overused idea, especially with the masks connecting so closely to the Phantom of the Opera in that way.

-nod-But I was thinking that it would be different. Without masks, but with the same general idea of a sanctuary for the undesirables of society. Maybe someone that's close to Alastor or Erebos could own it. I was thinking a Theater where all of the actors from plays actually exist. You could have the Capulets and Montagues fighting with rubber swords, you could have Creon and Haimon touring the hallways, you could have Tinkerbell and the fairies from A Midsummer Night's Dream frolicking about. It would actually be the characters.

... In that case, I call Romeo and Prince Hamlet. MINE. *squeezes the characters tightly*

Okay, okay, I'll do it... But, for irony's sake, it shall be the Theatre de Populaire in Paris, France. (Bahaha, PotO irony.)

*voice of temptation* But wait, Jello! You could be the Juliet to my Romeo! (Wow, that's an extremely cheesy line...)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:19 pm
II Jello II
Omg lol! I was like ovverreacting about my friend going out with her dream guy and i was like, "OMG was he like: I can't live without you! You're the peanut butter to my jelly! My star *dramatic pause* To my burst!! My Juliet to.. *even more dramatic pause* *marrying pose* My *dramtic pause* Romeo..."
and then my friend was like, "Omgwtf no." and then we cracked up laughing.

:3

But i still kinda want Romeo. D:

The Phantom of GO
II Jello II
The Phantom of GO
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

As much as it sounds interesting, I'll have to pass. It just doesn't seem the same as a 1x1.

As for the theater idea, it sounds good but I feel like it's an overused idea, especially with the masks connecting so closely to the Phantom of the Opera in that way.

-nod-But I was thinking that it would be different. Without masks, but with the same general idea of a sanctuary for the undesirables of society. Maybe someone that's close to Alastor or Erebos could own it. I was thinking a Theater where all of the actors from plays actually exist. You could have the Capulets and Montagues fighting with rubber swords, you could have Creon and Haimon touring the hallways, you could have Tinkerbell and the fairies from A Midsummer Night's Dream frolicking about. It would actually be the characters.

... In that case, I call Romeo and Prince Hamlet. MINE. *squeezes the characters tightly*

Okay, okay, I'll do it... But, for irony's sake, it shall be the Theatre de Populaire in Paris, France. (Bahaha, PotO irony.)

*voice of temptation* But wait, Jello! You could be the Juliet to my Romeo! (Wow, that's an extremely cheesy line...)

Lol... B-but nuu... Ish mine. *tugs it back*

Wait! You can do West Side Story! It's the modern Romeo and Juliet, put to music.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:19 pm
The Phantom of GO
II Jello II
The Phantom of GO
KittyKatKaye
The Phantom of GO

Okay, new rule. Since I've decided that I would like to be Jesus of the soon to be Théâtre De Populaire, it will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once I have it set up. Or we could have a fight to the death. It's up to you guys ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 pm
I'm finally back!! I left school for a youth conference Friday and got back late last night. But I'm here now.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 pm
nefret2011
I'm finally back!! I left school for a youth conference Friday and got back late last night. But I'm here now.

Yay, more people! KitKat is going to be starting a new role-play of similar type soon, and Erebos has just arrived right after Loviise has fallen asleep... He's a bit hungry at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:33 pm
So, urm...What should Loviise do while everyone's all...Yeah? Since she's asleep and all  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:41 pm
The Phantom of GO
nefret2011

Yay, more people! KitKat is going to be starting a new role-play of similar type soon, and Erebos has just arrived right after Loviise has fallen asleep... He's a bit hungry at the moment.

Finally. We're getting to the good stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:54 pm
So...I have claimed Ophelia, Ismene, and then I'll have my original character.  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:59 pm
I'll claim Juliet and Puck. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 pm
II Jello II
I'll claim Juliet and Puck. :3

-points at puck-Is he from a book or a play? Kuz they have to be characters from plays, or original characters.

So, here are my pretty people.

Ophelia:

User Image

Ismene:

User Image

Samantha:

User Image

And here's Samantha and Alexandre, my male character:

User Image  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:12 pm
Bahahaha! Romeo, Hamlet, and Roger from "Rent" are claimed-eth by me.

Romeo:
User Image

Hamlet:
User Image

Roger:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:20 pm
The Phantom of GO
Bahahaha! Romeo, Hamlet, and Roger from "Rent" are claimed-eth by me.

Romeo:
User Image

Hamlet:
User Image

Roger:
User Image

XD. I can't wait to see how Ophelia and Hamlet interact. She'll probably stage-drown herself XD  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:27 pm
So, I'm going to need a Scenic Manager, a Properties Manager, and the Clothing Manager. Any volunteers?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 pm
The Phantom of GO

So, I'm having the owner of the Theatre be a VERY old friend of Erebos and Alastor.  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm
The Theater is now accepting!  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games