Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Yes, the reason she had come here, she imagined, was a great deal different than the others. This was, oddly enough, her sanctuary. Or at least the closest thing she could get to one. "And under what circumstances did you come here?" She asked, following his gaze to the pile of ash. Why was he staring at it so intently? Could a failed trick really bother him that much? She realized, after a moment, that he would probably turn the question back to her, if he answered it at all. She wondered how she would answer. Would she suffer through a lie? Give him a riddle? Or would she surprise herself again by giving the blunt truth?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 pm
█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

Bast

█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

User Image

He nodded, and his silver hair fell into his face. The silence that was all-too-common in his life filled the tent and he couldn't help but feel as though he should say something; what, though, he didn't know. Should he relate with her? Or tell her about himself? He was unsure, he rarely opened up to anyone, ever. In fact, the only person who knew nearly everything about him had to be Alastor. He let out a small sigh. This was always what happened. He would try to converse with someone, anyone, and silence would always force them away. The one person he longed for had to be someone that could fill the silence, or at least be okay with it. "I....Am not a human. I think that you know that already. I am the son of a Nymph and a human."

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor shrugged, for he seriously didn't have much of a clue where a lady could easily find some comfortable clothes to slip in. He thought for a moment, then said, "Well, I suppose we could go check the costume room. There's always a costume and outfit for any person with any build in there..." He began walking ahead, across the mass of grassy area, passing everyone for merely a floating second as he dove into the darkness of the main tent.

He led Loviise into the backstage part of the main tent, which was sheltered a bit under the audience stands, snapping his fingers so that two torches lit up in an instant like they were a trifle of a chore, letting her stay curious as to how he did that (though he knew the true answer will never be told, should she not stay in the end). From there, he went inside a large, five-aisled costume closet, the warm lighting just barely properly lighting up the end of the room. He shuffled through masses of clothes for a few minutes as he said, "Why don't you look around the area? I'm sure you'll find a nice dress of some sort..."

[[ I'm aiming for this dress: http://www.pokharacity.com/photos/lifestyle/summer-dresses/acrobat07.jpg ]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:11 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal closed his eyes and drew another breath. "I ran from my home when i was sixteen, all becasue of the magic i can use. I was just hanging out, playing cards with friends and one of the said i couldn't get a card stuck in some foam. Well, one thing lead to another, and i grabbed one of the cards from my hand and threw it. Here's when my life went to hell. The card ignited when i snapped my fingers and the school burnt to the ground, harming and killing people. I was blamed, but by the time they came to get me, i was already three states away. So two years of running, changing identities, and working on my magic, i ended up here." Neal said, shuffling his cards unconsciously. But throughout the time he said that, one image came into his mind. It was his hand that he left behind. aces and eights
...will you deal me my fifth, or fold my hand?

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"Believe me, boy, that is anything but a problem right now." Celeste said quickly. She rolled her brown eyes, not letting non-humanity get in her way. "I'm not human. I don't think anyone here is. That hasn't bothered anyone here as of right now." She said, chuckling to herself.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth was silent as she listened. The raw emotion in his voice caught her off guard. She was used to masked voices and stage voices, all feigned, all hiding something. Yet here he was, bearing his sins for her to see. "You didn't have to tell me quite so much." She said quietly. He hadn't asked her for her story...yet. She was still at war with herself. The only person she had ever spoken in depth about her past was Alastor. And that had been years ago, when she'd first arrived at the circus. Thinking of Alastor, a bit of fear came back. Sooner or later they would have to talk. She was dreading it. "That's a great deal of...excitement...for so few years." She said, trying desperately to distract herself.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

The woman followed after him, having trouble keeping up with him. Sure, she had long legs, but he was just so much taller than her that his strides were twice as large as her's. Finally they arrived in the main tent and she blinked blindly; trying to get her eyes to adjust. Seconds later torches flashed to life and shadows caused by the flames danced on the walls. She jumped and hurried to catch up with him. He was about to disappear into a doorway when she reached out and gripped his sleeve, afraid of being left behind. Loviise stayed close from there, until they arrived in a costume closet. She stood at the door way, awed, for several moments, until his suggestion snapped her out of her daze. She gave a quick nod and instantly went for a dress that she had been eying. It was a soft coral color, and looked light enough to not be stuffy and heavy in the hot weather. She carefully took it from the rack and ran her fingers over the material before deciding that this was what she wanted to wear.

Without further adieu she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, forgetting that Alastor stand mere feet away. Loviise, being a Ballerina, was used to being next to nude in front of others, and old habits died hard. She set it on one of the racks, then adjusted her corset before sliding the dress over her head. It was soft and light, and covered much less then anything else she had worn. It almost made her blush, but she had to admit it felt nice. She spun a little circle for him. "How do I look?"

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 pm
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘Jason✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~Jason frowned, after the seventh time in a while having pricked his finger. With a frown, he got up from his hidden workshop, and opened the door that led into the main wardrobe. Sucking on the finger that was now streaming a bit of blood, the scab having been re-opened a few times, he opened the mirror that acted as a door. Stepping down, he rummaged around for a gauze wrap, murmuring to himself. Suddenly he heard the voices and turned around slowly. He saw the girl first, and allowed himself to grin. "Well, hello there." He said, with a wink. Suddenly, he saw Alaster behind her. "Ah, sh*t. Is she yours? Knew it, all the good ones are taken." Shaking his head with a smirk, he found a gauze wrap and wrapped it around his finger.

((I'm not sure if they even had curse words back then, but if the movie Titanic is correct, they did... ;D ))

finniii

Salty Genius

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:58 pm
♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣ User Image♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣

User Image

ஜIt's double the giggles and double the grins,
and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.ஜ

The twins, as usual, woke up late. They both yawned and stretched, then climbed from the bed that they shared. They did just about everything together, including sleep. They quickly dressed, deciding that wearing normal clothes would be nice today. They sensed something was strange at the Circus, and were absolutely giddy to go about finding what it was. Maybe a snack that Alastor would let them have? That had only happened once, and they both doubted that it would happen again, unfortunately.
"Well, Lyric, I suppose we should split up to find the Ringmaster?""Yes, of course, brother."They looked at each other, smiles on their faces, then, in a matter of seconds, both were gone. Romeo headed off in the direction of the small tents, with the sideshows, and Lyric headed towards the Big Top.

Lyric hummed as she skipped through the crowds, smiling as women fawned over her cuteness. Even though she had been seventeen when she had been turned she looked even younger. Teenage males stared at her and she couldn't help but lick her lips as the sound of blood pounding through their veins reached her ears. She sighed longingly but passed them by. Alastor would be cross if he found a body stuffed into a closet somewhere, and he would know it was her or Romeo because of the lack of blood. She stopped by the entrance of the tent and inhaled deeply. Ah, human girl. She was young too. Lyric wondered absently just what Alastor would want with a human girl, but wandered in all the same, unafraid of what she might witness. Oh, she smelt wonderful. Lyric's mouth watered and she followed the scent, stopping in the door of the closet. "OOOOOhhhh, Alastor, who is this tasty truffle?" She cooed.

User Image
XXXX ~Dance along with me and play, The game is about to End~XXXX User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 pm
((Most curse words date back to the middle ages, so you're good. And yes, I'm so nerdy I know the history of swear words. Gotta go, be on later. Bye!))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:12 pm
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘Jason✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~Jason looked up, his golden eyebrows raised. "Excuse me, who the h*ll are you?" He asked. Truthfully, this lady did not look familiar to him. Unlike other boys who saw her, his heart didn't speed up, not even by a beat. Yeah, she looked attractive, but more of the little sister type to him. Frowning at the gauze on his finger because the crimson red blood was starting to leak through the layers. Cursing under his breath, he muttered, "One way or another, this circus will be the death of me..." He knew how accurate this was. He already knew that pretty much no one was human here, and by the way she said truffle, she was probably not either. Or, she could just be a woman who liked giving people weird nicknames, but Jason doubted it. Adding a new layer of gauze onto his finger, wondering how a needle could cause so much blood, he looked back up. It was getting a bit stuffy in this room, as it was already hot outside. He personally loved the summer, because of the fact that there was no rain. Just the thought of rain made his heart speed up, and he had to close his eyes to control himself. 1....2.....3.... He counted up to five before he could breath normally again, the heart-stopping images running through his mind still. He slapped on one of his signature smirks and focused again.

((Well then, I guess this guy is going to curse in every post... Bahahaha >;3))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor stood up and turned around, remarking rather lovingly, "It looks quite beautiful, dear~" He gave one of his few very real and geniune, almost award-winning smiles as he saw how well the dress fitted against the curves of her figure. "As I said before, there's something for everyone of every build-"

Then, at that moment, they were, at first, interrupted only by Jason, one of the crew members that he had a rough-and-ready kind of close friendship with each other. As the young half-elf spoke, Alastor practically looked at the young man skeptically as if daggers could come out of his eyes. Then, of course, for it was the twins' nature to be mischievous and annoying though, Alastor knew, they were of great use, Lyric came in and, upon speaking, Alastor nearly cringed. 'This always happens between myself and relationships. Argh! ... Well, then again, it is a sin in itself for angels to have feelings, even the Fallen...'

He straightened up and, coughing, he said, "Um, well... The young man is Jason and the wonderful little girl is Lyric. You two, this is Loviise, who is staying her until the ferry arrives tonight... Now, Loviise, both are crew members who, I think, should be preparing breakfast, hm, along with Artie?"

He raised a challenging eyebrow, sending thoughts towards the both of them that said, 'Though I know she is human, she knows about our unusual abilities. We must work as much as possible to get her to stay in this circus forever without killing her, understand?'

[[ Lol, oh dear... An elf who curses, how delightful. ]]

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

"excitement's one word for it, but if you don't mind me asking. What brought you here. Im sure not all of us are here to run from our sins, but if its too personal; you dont need to tell me." Neal told the girl. He knew how to respect personal boundaries, so if people weren't comfortable with telling, showing, or reviling anything about themselves, he was fine with it

...will you deal me my fifth, or fold my hand?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:33 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

"A-Ah. Hello." Loviise stammered at the two new-comers. She looked to Alastor, her cheeks heating when his complement finally registered. She wasn't sure why, but he made her feel almost...special. Like the center of the universe. He was strange. His presence filled up the entire room; his energy was immense. She moved closer to him, close enough to where she was just lightly brushing against his side. The two people were strange, but the small girl...Despite her youngness, unnerved her. "I-It's nice to meet you." She stammered. When the girl came towards her and gave her a smile, Loviise had to look twice. Had she just seen a fang? The girl tugged on the side of her dress,
her cyan eyes darting to meet Alastor's. "Maybe we can be friends.." Lyric purred, before smiling and dancing backwards. "And of course, Alastor, I'll start on breakfast right away." She chimed as her eyes wandered over Loviise.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm

~~~~~~Jason murmured, "Well, what fun is that?" After he heard the without killing her part. He rolled his golden amber eyes, "Seriously, if we did it would just spice up the circus..." Unlike the other circus people, he didn't owe Alaster anything. He was just simply a friend. He thought of Alaster the same way he thought of any other person, and saw no reason to change it. Ringmaster Smingmaster... anyone could announce. But still he got more credit than the tightrope walkers, the acrobats, or the illusionists, who used real skills.

~~~~~~In truth, they had a pretty close friendship, Alaster and himself, as Jason could calm down Alaster when he was in his Natural form. But today had been rough. On the way here, he had slipped in a puddle of water. That, in itself, with the liquid seeping through his soles, was like a personal hell just by itself. That had put him in a dangerous mood for the next few hours. Luckily, they had come in once the worst of it had worn off. But still... he was pretty steamed.

[[Edited.]]

((Just thought I would try to even up the scores by having someone slightly dislike Alaster, even if just for a day, hm?))

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games