Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

lovelylight6

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 pm
I think we need more interactions within the guild. Like weekly or monthly events, the funny video contest is pretty good but you guys canceled it. I think if it's just video contests it get boring after awhile so we should rotate it monthly, this week video, next week picture, or even music. xD Have a variety so more people will be interested. Maybe keep a pattern if guys going to rotate it and announce before hand.

Other than that surprise events would be cool too. Random number between pages and than choose random people on the page to give a present.
Random days could be a surprise event. Crew day dress up as a crew of this guild. We will have all the crew disable the "view my equipment" and who ever is the closest get a prize.

Another one anonymous gifting threads are pretty popular in gaia now. We should have one in our guild! <3 Not just gift the person above you.

Tektek contests is also a big one. Everyone loves it, and anyone is capable to do it. Even better have a tektek contest trying to match a given picture. Post a picture of an avatar, and people trying to match it. (the old one is kinda boring......but this is less creative...)

This one if for people like me who love to make profiles x3 Can we have a profile contest xDDD and the theme can be Oh My Gold. This can help bring up our publicity of the guild if our members use it. If we are going to do this then we should make it into 2 parts, Classic and Current, or choose one.

Hope this will help,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 pm
a huge paragraph on page 13, and it's the first post too >x<  

lovelylight6

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Arisnotle

Noob

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 pm
Bring back the videos of the week and the contests and get over with it. That should be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 pm
Ehehe awesome group x] although i never join the contest Ahaha but i keep a watch out and look around the group! (:
Suggestions: we like parties huh?! x] Aaha <~ maybe that
How about different contest not like answer questions Lol.
idk hope i win Ehehe x]

lovelydove56

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:58 pm
Perhaps a meeting in zOMG! or towns? Like the firsts to say blah blah blah wins whatever?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:29 pm
I played a Tek tek game in another guild where you added or replaced an item on an avatar. The avatar started out with two items.  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Dark_Black_Shadows

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:37 pm
I think we should Bring back the videos of the week and the contests. 4laugh More && More Contests. heart

I think we should also get to know everyone In our Guild. Like post Something for us to reply in, Like what are Favorite Colors are or animals. <-------That would be Funn. Ahaahah. heart

Also Maybe Once in a while we can Post what we want are Dream Avitars to Look like. Maybe help Each other work on that. lol

We should have a Contest to see who Has the Best Looking Avitar. And Most Creative Avitar, It makes it a little Funn. Don't Cha' think?!?!?! 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 pm
Dark_Black_Shadows
I think we should Bring back the videos of the week and the contests. 4laugh More && More Contests. heart

I think we should also get to know everyone In our Guild. Like post Something for us to reply in, Like what are Favorite Colors are or animals. <-------That would be Funn. Ahaahah. heart

Also Maybe Once in a while we can Post what we want are Dream Avitars to Look like. Maybe help Each other work on that. lol

We should have a Contest to see who Has the Best Looking Avitar. And Most Creative Avitar, It makes it a little Funn. Don't Cha' think?!?!?! 4laugh

I like funny avitars!  

lazy bear DDS

Friendly Tycoon

Wasklly

Friendly Nerd

10,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:39 pm
I think we should do more contest , quiz stuff and tektek things. The quizes are really long though you might wanna try shortining them,Cleaning out forms not in use or extremely old might also help. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm
jjjgrace
I think we should have a "theme-o-matic" writing contest.
Basically, you have a fixed number of people who can enter.
Once they have entered, have them fill out a form.
The contest host assigns each person a different song.
And the person has to make a story inspired by that song!
It would be cool xp

◕︹◕ You gotta go through the downs...

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»

★that sounds like an awesome idea! I would enter smile ★

«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

...to get to the ups. â—•â—¡â—•

x-scintillation

Friendly Phantom

OhMySuccubi

Invisible Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 pm
i think we should hold a donation contest: whom ever donates to the guild over a month or how ever long, should get prize.basicaly showing support to the guild whee sweatdrop

OR

who evers idea does the same or better but i do wish the best of luck to whom ever wins 4laugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

i think we should have some contests,like guess wats my fav number or something =D that way i'll totally enjoy this guild ^^ anyone agrees? just quote me razz

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Le Solace

Blessed Star

xxx_iKitty

3,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 am
Hmm, I think I'm late on this forum but.... We should maybe have a social get together and discuss how we plan to help Gaia or something for the future of it. Or party.... (my opinion) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 am
Do we already have a Secret Santa activity? If not, we could definitely do that. c:

animelover357

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

lhim0906

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:25 am
Maybe you could have a book or movie club, where every week there's a book to read or movie to watch and after we all discuss it. It also might be a great way to get to know other users.  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff