Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Her ears twitch when she heard Raph before she stops walking then looks over to him. "Anything yet?" She asked. Xena, where are you?

@ Rini: If Rini were to look around, she would find that the room there is no one in the room. It was if she was being left there to either drown or fend for herself.

Rini started to panic as she tried to figure out how to get free, screaming even though she doubted she would be heard

@Danni: Serena nodded and followed him

He opened the door and looked around. "Xena!" he called.

@Sirea: "Nothin." he growled in irritation.
Her ears flatten a bit when she heard Raph's response. "I see..." She said before heading over to one of the rooms and peeks inside, only to find it being empty. "Where could she be?"

@ Danni: As soon as Danni opened the door, he would find Rini with her head trapped within a broken glass box.

"Dunno..... where we gonna look now?" he asked.

@Rini: Danni: He moved quickly and grabbed her arm, making her intangible before starting to pull her free from the machine.

Rini smiles weakly as he grabbed her and began to pull her free

Serena looked on in fear and concern  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Her ears twitch when she heard Raph before she stops walking then looks over to him. "Anything yet?" She asked. Xena, where are you?

@ Rini: If Rini were to look around, she would find that the room there is no one in the room. It was if she was being left there to either drown or fend for herself.

Rini started to panic as she tried to figure out how to get free, screaming even though she doubted she would be heard

Her ears flatten a bit when she heard Raph's response. "I see..." She said before heading over to one of the rooms and peeks inside, only to find it being empty. "Where could she be?"

@ Danni: As soon as Danni opened the door, he would find Rini with her head trapped within a broken glass box.

@Rini: Danni: He moved quickly and grabbed her arm, making her intangible before starting to pull her free from the machine.
"I wish I knew." She murmured before her heterochromic eyes caught the sight of an unusual device in the empty room. She would walk over to pick up the device, which almost appears to be a bear trap. "I don't remember seeing this before..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:12 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Danni: "Are you alright?" he asked as he made himself and her tangible once more.

@Sirea: "Wazzat?" he asked as he walked over to look at the device also.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Are you alright?" he asked as he made himself and her tangible once more.

"Looks like a bear trap, yet its design seems to be backwards." She said as she examines the device. "I don't think I recall Luna ever having one of those."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Looks like a bear trap, yet its design seems to be backwards." She said as she examines the device. "I don't think I recall Luna ever having one of those."

"Might not be Luna's." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"We'll keep a hold of it and have Danni take a look once we regroup." She said before slowly lowering her head.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Clear of the device, she coughed now that she was beginning to breathe normally again. "I think so. I can't believe she left me to die. She did some crazy stuff in that other realm but I never thought she'd turn like she did."

Serena was still by the door taking huge breaths to calm down as she listened to Rini  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"We'll keep a hold of it and have Danni take a look once we regroup." She said before slowly lowering her head.

"S'wrong?" he asked as he looked at her.

@Rini: "This is that damn zombie's fault. If he hadn't kept Xena in that hell of his, she'd be her normal loving self now." he growled. He took a few breaths before looking at Rini again. "Any ideas where Xena might have went?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Rini: "This is that damn zombie's fault. If he hadn't kept Xena in that hell of his, she'd be her normal loving self now." he growled. He took a few breaths before looking at Rini again. "Any ideas where Xena might have went?" he asked.
"....It's hard for me to believe that she would snap like that..." She murmured. "I don't even know what to think."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"....It's hard for me to believe that she would snap like that..." She murmured. "I don't even know what to think."

"Think. Where would Xena go? We have ta find er." he said trying to sound more calm then he felt.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:23 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She growled. "No idea where she went. Frankly after what she tried to do to me, I'm not sure I ever want to know." She pulled away from Danni and carefully walked away, past Serena.

"Rini...." Serena said softly as she watched Rini pass with a sigh before turning back to Danni. "Don't be so quick to judge. From what I heard, she and Michelle were stuck there but not because of him. There is no way he can possess a power that prevented Trista and Anna from finding the girls until they went to another Haffa's realm.True to her self, she wanted to believe there was still some good in Xena  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She growled. "No idea where she went. Frankly after what she tried to do to me, I'm not sure I ever want to know." She pulled away from Danni and carefully walked away, past Serena.

"Rini...." Serena said softly as she watched Rini pass with a sigh before turning back to Danni. "Don't be so quick to judge. From what I heard, she and Michelle were stuck there but not because of him. There is no way he can possess a power that prevented Trista and Anna from finding the girls until they went to another Haffa's realm.True to her self, she wanted to believe there was still some good in Xena

Danni: "Either way, I want him back in his world and the door to it destroyed and then I want a word with the time keepers and tell them to not alloy anyone from that world to have access to ours or any others. It's too dangerous." he growled. "Until then let's find Xena." he said before turning to leave.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Think. Where would Xena go? We have ta find er." he said trying to sound more calm then he felt.
"I know..." She murmured. "I guess we can go to Haffa's and see if she's at the bar."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I know..." She murmured. "I guess we can go to Haffa's and see if she's at the bar."

"Aight. Let's go." he said with a nod.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight. Let's go." he said with a nod.
She nods as well as she starts to leave the palace, seeming to be deep in her thoughts.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games