Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I can't.....remember..." he murmured.

Syra listened to the conversation taking place between Raphael and Carbuncle quietly, keeping her gaze constantly shifting around from where they had come from. Her earlier thought about seeing something from the corner of her eye hadn't completely escaped her mind, and she was just as unsettled about the silence enveloping the area. If something was going to strike them, it would strike soon, and she wasn't all that sure she was ready to face anything more than a handful of zombies.

"Everthin still clear?" he asked her before hearing Carbuncle. "Whoa.... and I thought my relatives was weird..." he said as he shook his head.

"Still clear, but doesn't anyone else have a strange feeling it shouldn't be this quiet? I can't even hear the wind blowing at all."

"Ya right..." he said as he looked around. He then looked at Carbuncle. "Maybe ya shoulda kept tha ears."
Carbuncle: "If zombies had intention on attacking us now, we would've heard them by now, though ghosts can make themselves invisible." He said. "Not to mention they can possess their victims." He would look over to Syra. "That I do agree."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra listened to the conversation taking place between Raphael and Carbuncle quietly, keeping her gaze constantly shifting around from where they had come from. Her earlier thought about seeing something from the corner of her eye hadn't completely escaped her mind, and she was just as unsettled about the silence enveloping the area. If something was going to strike them, it would strike soon, and she wasn't all that sure she was ready to face anything more than a handful of zombies.

"Everthin still clear?" he asked her before hearing Carbuncle. "Whoa.... and I thought my relatives was weird..." he said as he shook his head.

"Still clear, but doesn't anyone else have a strange feeling it shouldn't be this quiet? I can't even hear the wind blowing at all."

"Ya right..." he said as he looked around. He then looked at Carbuncle. "Maybe ya shoulda kept tha ears."
Carbuncle: "If zombies had intention on attacking us now, we would've heard them by now, though ghosts can make themselves invisible." He said. "Not to mention they can possess their victims." He would look over to Syra. "That I do agree."

"I don't like this silence; it's unsettling." She glanced at Carbuncle. "Any way to make a ghost show itself? If one is here."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I don't like this silence; it's unsettling." She glanced at Carbuncle. "Any way to make a ghost show itself? If one is here."[/quoCarbuncle: "Best way is find their location, and be able to track them down."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Raph: "Still....... just keep an eye out..." he said. He heard Syra's question, but couldn't answer it. He had no idea about ghosts.  

Kappa Zombie Gurl

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:40 pm
Kappa Zombie Gurl
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Raph: "Still....... just keep an eye out..." he said. He heard Syra's question, but couldn't answer it. He had no idea about ghosts.
Carbuncle: He would give a nod.

Xena: She continued her exploration within the building, though kept herself invisible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kappa Zombie Gurl
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She continued her exploration within the building, though kept herself invisible.

She only managed a nod before returning to her silent vigil. The feeling hadn't gone away; if anything, it seemed to have increased.  

Mikajo

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Kappa Zombie Gurl
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She only managed a nod before returning to her silent vigil. The feeling hadn't gone away; if anything, it seemed to have increased.

Since Carbuncle and Syra were there, he decided to catch up with Xena and explore the house with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:05 pm
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Kappa Zombie Gurl
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Since Carbuncle and Syra were there, he decided to catch up with Xena and explore the house with her.
Xena: "I don't like this at all." She said as she fades into view when Raph had caught up with her. "It's too quiet and there's not even a sign of zombies in the area either."

@ Syra: Carbuncle: After watching Raph go inside the building, he would look over to Syra. "Do you want to follow as well or do you want to keep watch out here?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Kappa Zombie Gurl

Xena: "I don't like this at all." She said as she fades into view when Raph had caught up with her. "It's too quiet and there's not even a sign of zombies in the area either."

@ Syra: Carbuncle: After watching Raph go inside the building, he would look over to Syra. "Do you want to follow as well or do you want to keep watch out here?"

"I don't necessarily want to keep watch, but it's the best thing to do. We can alert them if anything happens." She lowered her gun toward the ground, glancing back at Carbuncle. "But I don't like the feeling I'm getting. There's no sign of life besides our own."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:09 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Kappa Zombie Gurl

"I don't necessarily want to keep watch, but it's the best thing to do. We can alert them if anything happens." She lowered her gun toward the ground, glancing back at Carbuncle. "But I don't like the feeling I'm getting. There's no sign of life besides our own."
Carbuncle: "And I haven't caught any scent of zombies or anything yet." He said as he looks around.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Kappa Zombie Gurl

"Whatcha think is goin on?" he asked as he looked around the room and sniffed the air some.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Kappa Zombie Gurl

"Whatcha think is goin on?" he asked as he looked around the room and sniffed the air some.
Xena: "I wish I knew." She said. "I don't see my grandparents, Aunt Jazz, or my father anywhere. I wonder if my grandparents and my aunt got killed here too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo

Carbuncle: "And I haven't caught any scent of zombies or anything yet." He said as he looks around.

"It's too strange," she murmured before walking away from the house, venturing a handful of yards away to check around some more. As she moved past the tree she had seen earlier, she froze, her eyes beginning to move back and forth, trying to pinpoint something. She had the sudden and overwhelming feeling of being watched by something uncomfortably close to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Mikajo

Xena: "I wish I knew." She said. "I don't see my grandparents, Aunt Jazz, or my father anywhere. I wonder if my grandparents and my aunt got killed here too."

"Coulda." he said nodding. "Can't be sure if it was in tha same way or when the zombies started up."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm
Mikajo

"It's too strange," she murmured before walking away from the house, venturing a handful of yards away to check around some more. As she moved past the tree she had seen earlier, she froze, her eyes beginning to move back and forth, trying to pinpoint something. She had the sudden and overwhelming feeling of being watched by something uncomfortably close to her.
Carbuncle: He follows after Syra before stopping when she had moved past the tree. Noting Syra's feeling that they're being watched, he would take a moment to look around. "There are ghosts in the area." He said. "Though I can't say if there's any hostility or not."

@ Raph: Xena: "I just hope they weren't attacked by zombies." She said then starts to head into the basement. "I hope the portal to the Ghost Zone is in tact, otherwise I'll still be stuck here until I either find another portal or find a ghost who can take me there."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff